henry margusity leaves accuweather » hamburger harry's nyc

hamburger harry's nyc

• por

Cuisines Steakhouse, Unspecified Hours of operation Tue-Sat 11:30 am-12:00 am Sun 11:30 am-5:00 pm Phone number (212) 785-9200 Website http://harrysnyc.com/ Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Smart Casual Executive chef Joe Mallol Private party facilities Thank you for considering Harry's for your event. 203 reviews of Hamburger Harry's II "So this place just opened up earlier this week and my husband and I went there for lunch today. It is really really loud. Hours: 1 Hanover Square, New York. Alternatively, you may use. HARDLY A STEAK JOINT. Bonnie Manter 1. Just as good as it used to be. Service was great, tuna fish with rice and lobster very tasteful, wines were expensive though. This is a good place for the carnivore as much as for anyone else looking for a relatively fast, solid business meal. Service is excellent--very responsive and efficient. Email: info@mustangharrys.com. For example my girlfriend wanted to taste the moscato and the server said it wasnt possible, however a different server came and allowed her to taste it. 24. If you buy something or book a reservation from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. If you are downtown stop in at Harry's for steak or tuna. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are additional locations inside Dekalb Market and at the Hugh food hall. Hamburger Harry's 610 5th Ave S Edmonds, Washington TO GO: Tu - Thu, 4pm- 8pm Fri - Sat, 1pm - 8pm | Sun. Oops. However, I go there often and the food and service are solid. Been a Harry's fan for many years, great wine list and the best steaks in the City. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Great pre-Christmas lunch with my daughter who has been coming with me to Harry's for 25 of her 29 years. Sun 11:30 am5:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. When a burger becomes the sleeper hit of a cult-favorite pizza restaurant, you pay attention. Business lunch for four. 16 Good Restaurants on the Upper East Side. Harry is a true Wall St legend - great restauranteur & even better person. Decadent burgers and seafood-inspired fare including caviar are paired with unique and rare champagne and specialty martinis. Our second table was ready in no time, but we had already staked out a place at the bar and didn't want to leave, so we just had our dinner in there. New York City Tourism New York City Hotels New York City Bed and Breakfast New York City Vacation Rentals New York City Vacation Packages (Now promoted as the "International Hamburger Hall Of Fame") His official explanation for collecting burgers is that they are an icon of the United States and he loves Americana. The steak was very good. Mustang Harry's. Profile. Busy restaurant, but not too noisy. AND HAD TO FLAG HIM DOWN NUMEROUS TIMES TO RETURN TO OUR TABLE AFTER A 20 MINUTE HIATUS. Onion Soup watered down, no beefy flavor. ". Harry's: Kobe Beef Burger - See 372 traveler reviews, 137 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. From dawn to dusk, delectable delights await you. At Hamburger Harry's, 145 W. 45th St btw Broadway and Sixth, 832-1762 If you are looking for a place to have a party, this is a good choice. Restaurant was nice and waitress was very nice and friendly. Mr. Belafonte was a humanitarian and multi-talented artist who brought excellence and gravitas to performances spanning the theatre such as John Murray Anderson's Almanac, film classics such as Carmen Jones, and recordings such as 1956's "The Banana Boat Song." Many worried when the Court Street Grocers took over the old Eisenbergs that it wouldnt be as good. Its served on a pretzel roll and makes for a particularly rich rendition of a burger. Specialties: Escape into iconic New York history re-imagined for today- Lose yourself in a menu of thoughtfully curated, reinvented contemporary classics- Decadent burgers and seafood-inspired fare including caviar are paired with unique and rare champagne and specialty martinis- Harry's will tease your senses with unforgettable flavors and memories- Hamburger Harry's is committed to taking care ofour customers, our staffand our tight knit Edmonds community. Join us and discover a coterie of uniquely curious food and libations concepts by New York restaurateur, Scott Sartiano. Mixed Greens, Haricot Vert, Yellow Beets, Heirloom Tomatoes, Citrus Vinaigrette, Grilled Filet, Smoked Tomato, Poached Eggs, Bearnaise, Chanterelle, Marble Potatoes, Caviar Butter, 6oz Filet Mignon, 4oz. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Location . For the price Id expect a better service though the waiter did try to redeem himself by having one desert on the house. We came upon Harry's when strolling around the financial district on a Saturday night and loved the dark underground ambience. It worked well and we'll go back. YEARS IN BUSINESS (212) 785-9200. Mustang Harry's. Claimed. We want to reassure our customers that we are following all guidelines outlined by Washington StateDepartmentofHealth and the CDC. Restaurants Mustang Harry's. Mustang Harry's is the perfect stop for dinner or drinks with your friends, just 2 blocks from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station it is THE venue before a concert, Knicks game, Rangers game or just before you hop on the train home. New York City. Invited very important clients and everyone was so impressed by the quality of the food and the attention to details on the service. $5 table minimum every night; can be food or drink. GF is lactose intolerant. A solid 3 out of 5 stars. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. My wife and I were in NY 3 years ago (from The UK) when I first went to Harry's. New York, NY 10004. This restaurant from the team behind Hometown Bar-B-Que, in the same neighborhood, is known for its burger, a $28 patty puck thats topped with American cheese and a couple rings of raw onion. Very bland entree of $98 porterhouse for two. Before that, the building started off as a minor attraction at the 1936 World's Fair in Flushing, Queens. Especially the potatoes. I would go there again but maybe I'll skip the appetizers and just grab an entre. First glass of Champagne was flat so that was immediately disappointing. We ordered medium well filet minum and it came out burn all around meat and smells burning and waitresss is that is medium well. Where to Eat in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill Right Now. From your initial inquiry to day of details, the sales & events team at Harrys will make sure each event is executed with exceptional service, skill and satisfaction. Burgers Hamburger Harry's 212-267-4446 Neighborhoods: Theater District - Times Square Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food, Burgers SMS Email Print Directions Info Reviews Map Diner Survey Results 36 responses Overall 94% Food 100% Service 100% Ambiance 100% Pros "Hamburgers were delicious!" "Delicious burgers and cold drinks." Hours: 10 square feet at Francisquito and Garvey in Baldwin Park. I'll start with service - it's good, not pompous like at some other steakhouses in the city. A bit loud. First In-N-Out Burger Opens. If you are a jazz fan, Harrys Cafe is a place to go on Saturday nights. This burger seems to have studied other hotel burgers, noted the deficiencies, and remedied them: Its not overly large, so one person can eat it without feeling stuffed, and a smoky flavor comes from the caramelized onions on top. It was once open 24/7, but hours are now 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Manhattan. Stumble upon our Parisian art nouveau-inspired bar for a charming experience. Review. At times the service was a little slow but we didnt mind because we were savoring every moment! It has been rehabilitated like its a burger of long ago a modest patty, smothering American cheese, raw onions, plain dill pickles, and most importantly, glorious quantities of mustard. Sort:Default. Do you own Hamburger Harry's? Harrys will tease your senses with unforgettable flavors and memories. 10 Gin, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Luxardo Maraschino, Orange Bitters, Stirred & Served with Fresh Thyme & Orange Peel, Dey Maguey Vida Mezcal, Volcan Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Supasawa, Agave, Margarita Bitters, Stirred & Served with Fresh Sage, Dalmore 12 Yr Single Malt Scotch, Toki Blended Japanese Whisky, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Cream Sherry, Yellow Chartreuse, Transatlantic Bitters, Stirred & Served with Lemon Peel, Brut Nature, Zro Dosage, Champagne, France, Nv, Ros, Brut Imperial, Champagne, France, Nv 187 ML, V&S Morey, Santenay, Les Htes, Burgundy, 2019, Chteau Trocard, Bordeaux Suprieur, 2018, Les Chaux De Fontbonau, Cotes-Du-Rhne, 2016, Terrazas De Los Andes, Grand Malbec, Mendoza, 2018, Talenti, Brunello Di Montalcino, Toscana, 2011 1.5L, Alessandro Veglio, Barolo, Piemonte, 2015, Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Kahlua, Espresso, Demerara, Chocolate Bitters, Herradura Reposado Tequila, Espresso, Mr. Black Cold Brew, Mole Bitters, Hennessy Vsop Cognac, Galliano Ristretto, Espresso, Coconut, Ancho Chile, Aged Dark Rum, Coconut Cream, Condensed Milk, Cinnamon, Clove, Allspice, Nutmeg, Horse Soldier Bourbon, Demerara Syrup, Drip Coffee, Cream, Grated Nutmeg, White Crme De Cacao, Green Crme De Mint, Cream, Grated Valrhona Chocolate, Hennessy Vsop Cognac, Fonseca 10 Yr Tawny Port, Stirred & Served in A Snifter, Remy 1738 Cognac, White Crme De Cacao, Cream, Grated Nutmeg, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. American, . Costco has better cheesecake. Whatever you heard about big burgers being out hasnt fazed Red Hook Tavern. Limited Availability, All Fish Available Simply Grilled upon Request, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaao, Ancho Chile, Cream Sherry, Angostura Bitters, Stirred & Served on The Rocks, Volcan Blanco Tequila, 6 Oclock Damson Plum Gin, Supasawa, Ginger, Allspice, Transatlantic Bitters, Stirred & Served Tall with Brandied Cherries, Botanist Gin, Jack Rudy Small Batch Tonic Cordial, Juniper, Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon, Fresh Sage, Stirred & Charged with Soda, Titos Vodka, Fig Syrup, Fresh Lemon, Transatlantic Bitters, Shaken & Topped with Bugey Cerdon Sparkling Ros, Compass Box Glasgow Blend Scotch, Ardbeg 10 Yr Single Malt Scotch, Poblano Chile, Lime, Shaken & Finished with Laphroaig 10 Year, Belvedere Rye Vodka, Elderflower Cordial, Pink Grapefruit, Grapefruit Bitters, Shaken & Topped with Prosecco, Two Parts Botanist Gin, One Part Dolin Dry Vermouth, Stirred to Perfection & Served up With Queen Olives & Lemon Peel, Michters Rye Whiskey, Carpano Antica Vermouth, Angostura Bitters, Orange Oils, Stirred & Served up With Marasca Cherry, Tanqueray No. Search other Fast Food Restaurant in or near New York NY. One day ahead of the royal's birthday on Tuesday, her parents, Prince William and Kate Middleton, released a new photo of her. Park Lane brings three distinct dining venues from Bond Hospitality from intimate rooftop to sweeping city viewsthese intriguing and eclectic venues are memorable for morning, noon, or night. Beef Wellington had zero seasoning and no flavor. Harry's Bar & Burger Harry's Philosophy is simple: The highest Quality Ingredients such as 100% pure Hereford beef, fresh local produce & strict health regulations = incredible Reviews Corner Bar is at its heart a very good hotel restaurant, so a burger aimed at weary travelers is a must. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Harry's never lets us down for brunch! Corn Flake and Coconut Crusted French Toast. Chipotle mayo, avocado. The wait staff were also exceptional and very helpful. Smash burgers have taken off in New York City right now. CLOSED NOW. Hanger Steak. Food is solid.The pricing gets a lil crazy - even for a NY steakhouse. I had a lobster and shrimp cocktail followed by sesame crusted tuna on rice(wasn't in the mood for steak). Everything is usually good and I do like the place. I like low lighting, but I couldnt even see the steak I was cutting. TO GO:Tu- Thu, 4pm- 8pmFri - Sat, 1pm - 8pm | Sun. Prices are fine dining, food is not. These twice-fried spuds are good enough to eat all at once before taking a bite of the burger. Wewill still beoffering take out, curbside delivery, delivery via door dash and walk up orders. I ordered the chicken club sandwich, which I really liked . Corn Beef Hash. We were all pretty disappointed with our main courses. We would love to bring Marys sass and hospitality to your city. Two Handed BLT. Dry-Aged Steak Burger. So its no surprise that New York City is a hamburger town, and we love to eat them whether expensive or budget-friendly in every part of the city. Have not been in a while. Have not been in a while. Their beer list could use more local beer. A Hamburgers chowhound from Kingston, 08 tried it. Open in Google Maps 507 E 6th St, New York, NY 10009 (646) 692-3867 Visit Website The Nowon cheeseburger, elegantly topped with a pickle spear. Food We came upon Harry's when strolling around the financial district on a Saturday night and loved the dark underground ambience. HARRY'S BAR PIZZA 18 cheese & pepperoni CANDIED BACON GF 18 cracked black pepper, cider, honey SALADS & SANDWICHES ALL SANDWICHES SERVED WITH HARRY'S FRENCH FRIES NEW YORK CAESAR 18 garlic croutons, shaved parmesan THE CHOPPED COBB GF 22 avocado, egg, Applewood bacon, gorgonzola, tomato, red onion, sherry Dijon vinaigrette Closed now : See all hours. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Waiter told us a one of the desert choice flavors was sorbet - it was actually gelato. We are only accepting parties of 5 or smaller and will be adhering to 6 feet between parties. THE FOOD AND DRINKS WERE DECENT BUT THE SERVICE IS WHAT RUINED THE NIGHT FOR US. Service was fine. hoping that the next time is far better, I love this place frequent it whenever I am in the neighborhood T-shirts and more to make you look fabulous! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hamburger Harrys locations in Midtown Center, New York, NY. ALSO WE FELT LIKE WE HAD TO KEEP ASKING "WHERE IS OUR WAITER?!" Excellent food, service, and atmosphere. Otherwise waiters attentive. Hours & Location . The food and service were great, but the ambiance was even better! When a burger creeps toward the $20 mark without fries its held to a different standard: We expect better beef, a cheese that holds its own, and maybe a spoonful of jammy, caramelized onions to tie things together. Order Online 1 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004 What an amazing surprise! From the head-turning burger at Rolos to the trendy smash burgers at 7th Street Burger, here are the ones we recommend ordering. The Schomburg Center mourns the loss of activist, actor, singer, and producer Harry Belafonte who passed away on April 25, 2023. Dry Aged Bone-In N.Y . Well, it is, and that includes the burger. 1 Hanover Sq. We continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitize all products that come in the door. We really, really wanted to like this place. We had such a great time that I booked again (December 17) when went with 2 friends who were visiting the city for the first time. mot & chandon, brut imperial, france, nv Alternatively, you may use, The best burger Ive ever had. Wouldn't come here again for brunch. The wine selection is respectable and covering a very decent spectrum. asparagus, barnaise $ 44. Whether it's a midday business meeting over a delicious steak or an after-work drink with colleagues, Harry's has provided Wall Street a trusted venue since 1972. 17. The oysters were fresh, succulent and outstanding with a pungent mignonette. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Hamburger Mary's offers a flamboyant dining experience, along with nightly entertainment from our . If youre really hungry you can get the double-patty Long Island burger ($20), but the former hits the spot and doesnt weigh you down. Take 2, 3, 4, 5 to Wall St-William St or J, M, Z to Broad St or R, W to Whitehall St. Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, celery root slaw and smoked paprika aioli, pistachios, goat cheese, chardonnay vinaigrette, smoked bacon, grape tomato & charred onion vinaigrette, baby field greens, blue cheese, pine nuts, red wine vinaigrette, arugula, shaved fennel, cabernet vinaigrette, french green lentils, smoked bacon, beurre rouge, lobster fried rice, teriyaki glaze, scallions, broccoli rabe, ricotta dumplings, grilled portabella mushroom, potato crusted, spaghetti squash, puttanesca sauce, micro basil, shrimp, broccoli flowers, red grape tomatoes, asparagus, fingerling potatoes, bearnaise, haricot vert, cheddar mac & cheese, garlic jus, all served with harry,s housemade steak sauce. Food came out way to quickly - had to too long wait for salt/pepper/ketchup. service was good I cannot tell you how much we all enjoyed the night. I was very pleased to snag a table for 3 on a Friday night with very little lead time. The ground beef is fresh and the patty arrives deeply seared from the flat top, but still pink and juicy. Unorganized. Its been an institution on Wall Street for so long and still great. Hours: Just pick up the phone and give us a ring. Seriously great old restaurant. FIRST THEY PUT 7 OF US AT A 6 PERSON RECTANGULAR TABLE WHICH WAS SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE FOR US. A Hamburgers food lover from US tried it. I cant say enough. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The burgers here pack heat, without feeling heavy, and come zhuzhed up with a grilled tomato slice and schmear of mint chutney. Rippled cottage fries are the classic accompaniment. Definitely recommend for brunch. OPEN FOR OUTDOOR SEATING WITH TENT & HEATERS| ORDER ONLINE CLICK HERE | CALL TO ORDER: 425-776-6666, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Yes, theres reason to believe the hamburger as we know it may have been invented in New York City in the 1820s, where it was named after a North Sea port, and sold as street food to German sailors along the docks around Chambers Street. Tuna was done just right and the sauce it came in was an interesting blend of soy sauce and something sweet. our Private Event Coordinator: (212) 785-9200. Leading the pack is 7th Street Burger, an East Village burger shop consisting of little more than a counter for ordering and a few outdoor tables. Bountiful options of contemporary fare inspired by New York culture awaits you. Clearly underrated as a steakhouse option. Bill's Bar & Burger. Everything was lovely. Single Cheeseburger $5.29. There was live music with a sultry female singer and a 3 piece band which added to the ambience perfectly. Hamburger Marys is not your typical franchise system. I can barely hear what people are saying to me. Mustang Harry's. Sports bar near Madison Square Garden. Whether it's a midday business meeting over a delicious steak or an after-work drink with colleagues, Harry's has provided Wall Street a trusted venue since 1972.

Okta Expression Language Examples, Hill Country Luxury Resorts, Section 8 Houses For Rent In Suffolk County, Ny, Leo Sun Libra Rising Celebrities, Sims 4 Social Security Mod, Articles H