henry margusity leaves accuweather » purple hulk strain info

purple hulk strain info

• por

Are you a business in the cannabis industry looking for ways to grow your business? Colder temperatures cause chlorophyll production to slow down and encourages the strain to produce more anthocyanins. I have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I find a lot of relieve from this strain. This bud is internationally recognized as one of the world's strongest strains and users are often advised to use cautionary dosage control when using it. Las Vegas, NV. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. To reward a company that has done right by you. The Incredible Hulk strain is an intense sativa-dominant strain that will really give you a run for your money due to its uplifting and energetic high. Velvet Breath is a mostly indica variety from In House Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. To . Ready to cut her down? My mood lightens up immediately and I get the munchies, which I love since I have troubles eating. Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! . there was this overwhelming joy and relaxation that had me talking for hours. Description With a citrusy flavor profile and a head-focused effect, the Purple Hulk is a Sativa Dominant hybrid. Developed by Royal Queen Seeds in Spain, she's a slightly sativa-dominant plant that was created by crossing Strawberry Diesel and OG Kush. Search for over 100,000 local menu items. Join us and get a special welcome gift, plus you'll be the first to know about promos, discounts and new strains. It's origins are currently unknown in our system. Let's dive in! In House Genetics' Velvet Breath is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds. Check your own laws before purchasing from us as we will in no way be liable for any action contrary to the law. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. Either way she bout ready! Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion! Looking for a strain thats both sweet and spicy? It puts me in a great mood and I just laugh and laugh. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We may even choose to stop the meds eventually. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. This plant produces beautiful resin coated nugs in a relatively short time, approximately 56 days indoors. Thanks to the superb combination of genetics present, Purple Hulk Auto has proven to be an easy growing and fast flowering strain, with a flowering period of just 8-10 weeks producing large yields up to 400g/m2. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry.

• Flowering Time - <8 Weeks
  • Such an intense, attentive mindset easily lends itself to accomplishing work -- whether its free-flowing and creative or rigorous and analytical. hybrid . This packed all of the flavour and colour of the original in a fast flowering automatic strain. To do this we took the massive yielding Big Bud Auto, crossed it with the original GDP and then crossed the result with an Auto GDP Mother. This is the winner of third place in the '2014 Seattle Cannabis Cup'. Do you know something more about In House Genetics' Platinum Purple Hulk? Grate taste and a even greater high ! Effects Read on to learn more about the purple strain that packs a potent punch.
  • THC High - Up to 24%
  • Purple Hulkuses thestrains ofGrandaddy Purps which we gave the full auto treatment to release Auto GDP. Basic / Breeders Info. . Grow Giant Buds. AskGrowers is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. However, certain strains don't react to this tactic. It has helped me move out of bed and complete a few basic tasks in the house. Users may feel their thoughts flowing in rapid association. How tall does Green Crack grow? Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Incredible Hulks mostly sativa genetics mean than its plants are likely to grow tall -- if cultivated indoors, theyll need to be trained and trimmed early on in order to fit in limited spaces. If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it. Great for insomnia nice smooth rich taste. We got your feelings report about Purple Hulk Strain. Smell is super dank. Will def grow it again. By breeding together the crowd favorite strain OG Kushwith another potent, sour strain Strawberry Diesel, this strain is both incredibly dank and insanely THC-rich. . The strain is called the Hulk for a reason. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. This is another indica-dominant strain with THC percentage of 28%. Purple Haze x Malawi is one of the most successful purple weed strains with high yields and ease of growing. It is considered to be the primary . There is a thick layer of crystals all over. Gifting growers with large high quality yields, users with wonderful calming highs and all who gaze upon it with a treat for the senses, Purple Hulk Auto is a true standout strain and one whose growing popularity is well deserved. The buds taste great and smells better! Purple Hulk is a combination of the original Granddaddy Purple, GDP Auto and Big Bud Auto strains with the exceptional heritage producing a strain that is not only rich in colour and THC, commonly measured at 19-22%, but is also easy to grow thanks to its resistance to common pests, speedy flowering period and dense short stature. Any help would be greatly appreciated, This being #3 plant of Purple hulk auto/fem, it was completely different! Love this strain! Taste good, good high, makes me have the munchies.. but the only thing about this strain is is smells up the whole house !!!!
  • Medium Yield - Up to 400gsm
  • Then, it develops into a crisp grape flavor with a floral sillage. Hit me like a brick wall! Tricopath is a mostly indica variety from In House Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. I have sprayed plants with neem oil, done a neem oil soil flush and also put sticky yellow fly traps in tent. Flavors Blueberry Pineapple Piney Common usage Anxiety Depression Nausea Effects The mossy green leaves are set off by a high volume of bright orange hairs (which are actually pistils, structures meant to catch pollen from fertilizing male plants). We wanted to make sure it kept that the crystal clear, sweet fruity taste and of course its legendary purple colour; but we also wanted more in the way of yield. - spread the word and follow us for promos, giveaways and the latest news. The result is a highly potent Sativa purple marijuana strain with a THC level of about 18-23%. Strains: MSNL Purple Hulk Auto Feminized harvest13 by DOOBS_N_BREWS. Purple Hulk Auto Marijuana (cannabis) Seeds from MSNL - A legendary cross of Grandaddy Purple, Big Bud and a super Ruderalis make this plant "heroic" Purple Hulk Auto Cannabis Seeds - Buy From MSNL JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I enjoy it mostly as it gives me munchies which is a good thing as I have issues with eating. Quite a hitter. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. You must take responsibility for abiding the law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are located. We have taken this little purple beauty and boosted it to Heroic proportions while still maintaining the traits that made the original great. Love the grape taste. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database! Best of all, its easy to grow and resistant to common pests and diseases, making it a great choice for both indoor and outdoor gardens. This condition spreads throughout the body, leaving the user relaxed. It's most popular in Colorado, Arizona, and Oregon, though it can be found elsewhere. Super potent and super tasty. Rather than making consumers angry like its namesake, Incredible Hulk works to stimulate therapeutic and reflective thinking. The dominant flavor is sweet, with notes of citrus and a strong, pungent smell. Hybrid Purple Hulk. The effect is completed by the heavy dusting of THC laden trichromes which give the plant a glittering frosty appearance. Like many of the other strains from In House Genetics, this strain has another unique terpene profile but also not straying far away from the gassiness that this breeder seems to love. This packed all of the flavour and colour of the original in a fast flowering automatic strain. Best known for its super delicious flavor, Double Rainbow is perfect for any indica dominant hybrid lover who wants to really kick back and relax before they get to sleep at night. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Purple Hulk uses one of the greatest strains of recent years, the awesome Grandaddy Purps which we gave the full auto treatment to release Auto GDP. When properly cured, flowers of Incredible Hulk primarily smell like an earthy combination of citrus and pine. Among the bright green leaves lie the purple hulks themselves, giant buds in shades ranging from an iridescent violet to a deep rich purple with fiery orange hairs winding their way throughout. Indica Afghani. Despite the relaxing effect, the client may develop insomnia, which will interfere with sleep. Combined with its high 20% + average THC level and 0-1% CBD level, these effects make Platinum Purple Hulk a great choice for treating conditions such as chronic pain, insomnia, arthritis and cramps or muscle spasms. All our seeds are sold as collectable or novelty souvenirs only. This is a very rare weed strain and therefore difficult to find on the market. Incredible Hulk, like the hero itself, is a straightforward strain with effects that start almost immediately after the first two to three puffs. "There's a Strain For That." I have pals i can gift it to but i am certainly going to be out looking for better stuff. dynamic family tree map with all known hybrids of Platinum Purple Hulk, Upload your "Platinum Purple Hulk" Photos here, upload your Platinum Purple Hulk Review here. Platinum Purple Hulk is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the powerful Platinum X Purple Hulk strains. Because the early phase of its high is associated with mindrace and possible paranoia, Incredible Hulk is not recommended for those who are prone to panic or who have a low tolerance for THC. Expect this strain to increase in popularity thanks to its high THC concentrations. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Information. However, at the same time, brain activity increases. :). , https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/media/catalog/product/p/u/purple-hulk-auto_1.png. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. Gallery About Lineage Comments. Users describe the high as a quick onset of an immediate euphoric boost with a warming tingle in the eyes and face before easing into a creative and relaxing body buzz that feels light and floating. The almost euphoric mood boost that often accompanies the physical sensations also make this a great choice for sufferers of anxiety and depression. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. As the high wears on, users may feel some slight physical stimulation, ranging from increased tactile sensitivity to thorough relaxation; this simultaneous action on mind and body can make Incredible Hulk a potent aphrodisiac under the right conditions. This strain combines the best of its two popular parent strains: Green Crack and Jack Herer, both flavorful, sativa-leaning varieties themselves.With its clear bag appeal and buzzy, long-lasting effects, this bud proves that the Marvel's Hulk isn't the only green monster in . Cannabis has a striking taste that starts with berries and citrus and earth. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. One of the best strains I've ever smoked. Lineage: Twisted Velvet x OGKB v2.1. And the spirit energy FINALLY what it needed to be. If you choose to try your hand at outdoor propagation, you'll need to ensure you do it in Mediterranean conditions, or your harvest will take longer and produce smaller yields. In the right set and setting, this cerebral high can lead to euphoria, helping smokers to find fascination in any external stimuli. The high is on the heavy side but still inspires good conversation and laughter. Can't say i ever felt quite as jolly as when i hit a few puffs of this blunt. The amazing Purple Hulk Strain is a cross between Granddaddy Purple, GDP Auto, and Big Bud and will have you enjoying bumper crops in record time. It is a low-maintenance strain resistant to everyday mold, powdery mildew, pests, bugs, and diseases. It starts off with a tingly sensation and then spreads into this warm body high that will have you feeling pretty lit. They are mingled with purple leaves as well as small and bright orange hairs. Keep the daytime temperature between 75- and 80-degrees Fahrenheit. As the high begins to kick in, you may start to feel it building up lightly right at the onset. Feeling dizzy is also possible. In House Genetics' Platinum Purple Hulk Description Give it 2 days! Not only did it flower a month after sis, but has shown red/purp stems, and this, Are you sure color is ok on this plant. Even the novice can get it right! Exclusively inbred, never hybridized 100% Sativa. You have grown Platinum Purple Hulk together with another variety? A easy one to grow because she can handle feedings early on and regularly. Incredible Hulk, not to be confused with , This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Cannot seem to get rid of them. The flavor profile has stayed true, sweet grape flavor with aslight overtones of pine and spice are blended in to the mix. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Indoor yield is eighteen ounces per square meter and outdoor yield of upwards of twenty ounces per plant. I like vaping a lot and this is one of those strains that I find to be quite potent. About this Hybrid Strain. Purple Hulk has a potent high which starts with a head buzz. (but this maybe will need some time to load all the data!). In medicine, this marijuana is used to cope with: However, dosage should not be neglected as side effects can cause certain problems for consumers. This sativa-dominant hybrid is known for its bright green leaves and dazzling purple buds. i personally find the THC levels to be a bit lacking. The cerebral high is also noticeable for its uplifted and euphoric effects, thats why this bud is ideal for anxiety, stress, and depression. Lifted me up and got rid my headache! Your reply has been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. 2023 Marijuana-seeds.nl - All Rights Reserved, 27 Old Gloucester St, London, WC1N3AX, United Kingdom. I love this strain and all of its cousins. Enter your location to see results closest to you, Stock photo similar to Double Purple Hulk Strain, Thanks! Done chopping down, and made a tree, and fruit box. Had a rough first couple of grows w this strain while it taught me about auto/fems, and LEDs, the most important thing thing was experience! Platinum Purple Hulk by In House Genetics strain and weed information. Get notified when your favorite strain is available near you. It helps improve my appetite although it gives me a dry mouth but not something that is not manageable. You've stumbled upon a Platinum Purple Hulk related thread into a forum or growers community? Incredible Hulk sets itself apart with large, chunky flowers that bulge like Bruce Banners green muscles. The high is gives you a tingly sensation and you become more social. The Bruce Banner #3 variant is known to reach nearly 30% in THC content! More potent weed that has my toes curl up whenever that THC hits those endocannabinoid systems in the brain. Always consult your doctor or other professional health care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment. Still catching lots of fungus gnats. We wanted to make sure it kept that the crystal clear,sweet fruity taste and of course its legendary purple colour; but we also wanted more in the way of yield. All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. A must-try for sativa lovers, this long-lasting and energetic bud is the ideal pick-me-up for experienced and novice cannabis users alike. A rush of energy surges through the muscles and reinvigorates the body through and through. This tingle will spread in warming waves throughout your entire body, helping you to settle down into a state of pure physical calm and ease thats free of any aches and pains. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Harvest Medium. Strain Information Indica THC: 27% The Hog is a 100% pure indica hybrid strain of unknown parentage due to a high level of breeder secrecy. It has very citrusy smell. Grow conditions, techniques, grower comments. This bud is famous for its amped up appearance and sativa heavy effects that are powered by a moderately high THC level is around 21%. The germination of cannabis seeds is Illegal in most countries. The orange hairs against the deep purple buds are truly a sight to behold, and the heady aromas will tantalize your senses. Get Seeds Now Check Availability. Effects Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Sociable May Relieve Please upload your Platinum Purple Hulk Review here to help the other seedfinder users! Your reply will be published soon after verification. Platinum Purple Hulk is a mostly indica variety from In House Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. Copyright 2017 Cannafo. I may not have completely favorable things to say about Purple Hulk but i cannot just go without mentioning how the high kicks off, which if you ask me is the best part. She grew some really huge dense buds loaded with frosty trichomes and amber hairs. But my TDS tester gives me both microSiemens and ppm reading.. which measurement do I use to get the correct EC value, microSiemens or ppm?thank you in advance. Incredible Hulk, also known as "The Hulk," is a sativa marijuana strain that harnesses the active and stimulating effects of its parent strains, Green Crack and Jack Herer. Expect big, chunky purple buds that put out terpenes that are a mixture of bubblegum and gas. once my daughter got diagnosed with BPD i really thought she'd lead a miserable life popping drugs every time. I love the berry taste. For details please see. Purple Hulk. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Platinum Purple Hulk is a mostly indica variety from In House Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. It's origins are currently unknown in our system. These are, for example, headaches and anxiety. Lol.. dry, slowwwwly. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. When you buy God's Green Hulk online in Canada, look for amber crystal trichomes on the surface of the nug. Platinum Purple Hulk is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the powerful Platinum X Purple Hulk strains. Named for its gorgeous appearance and celebrity parentage, Platinum Purple Hulk is the perfect choice for any lover of classic sativas. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. I only ran one Hulk this time around and it didn't really get purple just like the last time, if this strain was more consistent and purped every time it would get a 10/10. Furthermore, the strains ability to elevate mood can be an effective way to temporarily dull the symptoms of mild to moderate cases of stress and depression. Search Strains, Dispensaries, Brands, and Articles Search Account Cart 0. I like taking it in the evening when I am done with the day. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Stay up-to-date, receive our latest news & cannabis offers in your mailbox. Let us know how this strain has affected you. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form! Sign up to the The Highest Crop mailing list to be notified when awesome new content is published. Anything else to try or will they eventually catch them all? On closer inspection, there are also some fruity notes of berry, albeit with a slightly spoiled, fermented edge. In House Genetics' Platinum Purple Hulk is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 5 feminised seedsActual special-offer onAlchimia Grow ShopNow 20.00 % reduced! Best bud! This bud has a taste much like a Funfetti cake or . Cannabis grow journals, strain reviews by home growers, harvests and trip reports. So my first girl is days maybe a,week away from pistols, & t To get an EC value, I must multiply the ppm reading by 2 and divide by 1000. Durban Poison was imported from South Africa, produced in Holland. This packed all of the flavour and colour of the original in a fast flowering automatic strain. Purple Hulk uses one of the greatest strains of recent years, the awesome Grandaddy Purps which we gave the full auto treatment to release Auto GDP. Please Tell Us What Area We Need To Watch Dispensary Menu Items For Purple Hulk. Jamaican Pearl is a beautiful, Sativa-dominant hybrid between the classic Early Pearl and exotic Caribbean strains. Flowering 8-9 weeks. This dope is perfect for night use when you want to chill. Love this strain? The bud has a heavily frosted appearance due to a thick layer of resinous glands. i see this as a good thing as i am paid to be a tour guide in one of the local museums. The buds of this plant are found to be denser and are appearing in green color with traces of purple color. The Purple Hulk weed strain contains 16-18% THC with a low CBD level of 0.1%. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. To reward a company that has done right by you. Purple Hulk Auto Feminized. You should try it if you want to forget about daily problems sometimes, Very high energy strain with very nice taste. When combusted, Incredible Hulk burns with a smooth and easily palatable smoke that tastes both tropical and piney on the exhale. This sativa-dominant hybrid is known for its bright green leaves and dazzling purple buds. Incredible Hulk buds have super heavy oversized dark olive green nugs with sparse bright orange hairs and a coating of clear crystal trichomes. Like others I coughed a tad, so I roll it up instead of the bowl, and that seem to help me to properly inhale all of its herbal goodness. All rights reserved. Get accurate information on strains, review your favorite strains, and much more. All rights reserved. Incredible Hulks mental effects can have some psychological benefits for medical cannabis patients. Genetic Lineage. AskGrowers is an encyclopedia with cannabis-related data. All i can say is that i can now see her enjoying her youth . Its tendency to encourage deep, lasting focus makes it a useful tool for those with attention deficit disorders.

Em 2021 Tv Rechte, Gary Wilson St Augustine, Fl, Bungee Fitness Training Near Me, Civ 6 Failed To Determine Graphics Device Capabilities, Seventeen Kpop Richest Member, Articles P