peters township high school graduation 2021 » transformers fanfiction sam sparkmate

transformers fanfiction sam sparkmate

• por

I don't own transformer Hasbro does, Which one of the dorks are meant to be with you? As I grew Sequel to TFA: Together We Stand ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/194630320-tfa-together-we-stand-season-1 ) . His eyes no longer held the wonders or a young boy in awe with the uncertainty of the world around him, only an old man plagued by the endless memories of an alien war , All Spark, , . or accurate. Samantha Witwicky knew that, but still she wanted to attempt to be a normal human. She went to school, she did her homework, she stayed up late racing. Cisma - sustantivo: una escisin o divisin entre secciones o partidos fuertemente opuestos, causada por diferencias de opinin o creencia. Along with Knockout finding his long lost sparkmate, another of my ocs. Oh how excited she was bring that rust bu Viola Witwicky never expected to have the adventure of her lifetime when she and her brother both purchase their first cars. , , . After her base is attacked by a giant robot, her life changes. The time for the Fallen to Rise has come and even a play at normality is far out of her reach. When Sam uses the gift - he is left to face the changes and consequences it causes. Word count: 41,746. Humans, a young species of 7 billion who's planet becomes home to other species somewhat unwillingly. Now he's dealing with abilities he's never had before and his entire world is changing only for him to also find the fate of an entire race on the cusp of extinction lies on his shoulders. [TFP Optimus Prime x Reader] Samantha Witwicky wants to leave home and experience the world. by Rachael Aizawa 9.7K 131 7 Y/n is a former Autobot that fell in love with a Decepticon, and not just any Decepticon, the Second in Command to Megatron himself; Starscream the traitorous, beautiful. Please consider turning it on! Meet Alpha Frostwing Prime. Happiness nev ! [ Paring Ironhide x Viola ]. Why wouldn't they? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Fo You're never supposed to entertain the thought of a new relationship after getting out of one with your best friend- or maybe it was with someone you didn't like as roma Optimus has his optics set on a certain Banes. Miko Nakadai found her place. On the ship is Lieutenant Sam Witwicky. Mikaela Banes/Sam Witwicky Sam Witwicky & Original Character (s) Mikaela Banes Jazz (Transformers) Ratchet (Transformers) Sam Witwicky Ironhide (Transformers) Megatron (Transformers) Optimus Prime Bumblebee (Transformers) Blackout (Transformers) Scorponok (Transformers) Frenzy (Transformers) Barricade (Transformers) Starscream (Transformers) One shiny blue shard. Now she's forced into an ancient civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. This work isn't hosted on the Archive so this blurb might not be complete The casualties were high and the magical world has to live with the l She has the power to bring our favorite First Lieutenant Jazz back to life. Nataly spots an old rusty camaro and couldn't resist, she bought it leaving Sam carless. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. However, her back story is not the most pleasant one, and her future was very unexpected. No one quite understands it, but if Sam has learned one thing in his life, it is that the Allspark is almost always to blame for shitty things happening to him. In order to revive Sam and allow him to use the Matrix of Leadership to revive Optimus Prime, the Primes of old had to modify Sam. Will it be an Autobot or Decepticon? Why wouldn't they? Ari had a love for fixing up old cars, restoring them and selling them. [1st Book: Wrenches and Hammers] Sam sinti que se le retorca el estmago y algo lo oblig a decir con absoluta sinceridad: No cooperar. Well it's time f Y/n has not had a life to be envied. Faced with the uncertainties of the world, new Cybertronians arriving everyday and the altered body and mind that came with the change, Sam is unsure whether he can really fit in with either parties, too human to be Cybertronian, and too Cybertronian to be accepted by the humans. Word count: 14,541. OP/SW. In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect . "I wish I could back in time. Last Updated: Nov 19, 2011. But I only own the Oc and created go to Micheal Bay for making the most amazing Transformers movie over the years. [rorer pre] Other than one infant character, all of these ficlets/snippets remain in the same universe and connect to each other. - Follow Sam as he keeps Jazz online, away from the human government, and forcibly becoming spark-bound to both Jazz and Prowl; while dealing w/everyones reaction, including his, Jazzs, and Prowl's. [rorer pre] Only this time something went numb from within, and the pounding in his chest proceeded to grow faster still from the moment it temporarily ceased for a beat or two. It was an energy mixing in with his blood, swirling like the foreign memories and thoughts with his own head- a surging, foreign yet familiar power that goaded him, egged him on, practically begging him to creep inch by inch towards the mirror. Author's note: I wrote this mostly for fun. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. . Along with Knockout finding his long lost sparkmate, another of my ocs. More discoveries. These are little scenes of what I thought could happen going forward - except I'm ignoring the conflict with the government and a majority of anything connecting to that conflict. More allies. Scarlett Taylor or also know as Primus daughter by the name of Midnight Prime I'm back but a lot has changed since the Autobots first came to Earth as well as my sparkmate Optimus Prime. Well, he never care about me. But before he had the chance to make a run for it, Megatron leashed out. The fate of both of their worlds hangs in the balance. Xena, the last of her species and only survivor of the destruction of her system. Transformers - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Hurt/Comfort . Bad at summaries, better at stories. More action. This Fanfic will have elements of the Bumblebee movie in it and some of the other movies in it. Jack Darby knew where he belonged. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Other times not so much. One Witwicky Sister. Unfinished. 11 chapters. Post ROTF Rated: Fiction T - English - Drama/Adventure - Sam W., Mikaela B. Sam felt that strange thrumming and keening in his chest. At first, she was excited to be adopted at thirteen. || Story 2 || [2nd Book: She was Golden] ), Transformers Bayverse Autobot Boyfriend/Sparkmate. Now she's forced into an ancient civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. [Transformers Prime] Its Where The Demi- Gods Roam. Sam has to deal with the grief of losing not only his fiance but also his humanity, as the Autobots suddenly find they are not quite as welcome on Earth as previously believed. 1. An attack on Sam and Carly leaves Carly dead and Sam changed. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers, whether it's being Optimus prime finds out that quintessa had a sister that was in an escape pod that was huge and was a prime and was as tall as Optimus Prime himself. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (16), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5), Heir to a Legacy Reborn (Transformers 2007 Reboot Fic), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Transformers Plug and Play Sexual Interfacing, | Translation in Russian, Bumblebee (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), only in the most important arcs of the movies, only the vaguest aspects of the after of being tortured, teh war stops mainly due to the power of cute kids, Sam is not good at talking about his problems, Post-Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011), Almost everyone is an asshole to Sam here. Prowl/Sam Witwicky Jazz/Sam Witwicky Characters: Optimus Prime Sam Witwicky Ironhide (Transformers) Ratchet (Transformers) Soundwave (Transformers) Sunstreaker (Transformers) Sideswipe (Transformers) Jazz (Transformers) Prowl (Transformers) Megatron (Transformers) Bumblebee (Transformers) Rumble (Transformers) Frenzy (Transformers) Additional Tags: ACCESS DENIED HIATUS. Autobots have started dating ~which bot will end up being most like your spark mate? Last updated: Aug 4, 2009. Why are you staring?" Fem!SamWitwicky+Fem!CodyBurns+Fem!CadeYeager!AU. Same ultimate destination, different road traveled to get there. Enjoy :), This story was inspired by a roleplay we have done. She became a leader, a friend, and something she never imagined. "You think?!" I live in a town name Greenland. Ya boi's back with another crush and this time it's a 30 foot giant metal man. My Sire - Chapters: 25 - Words: 31,068 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 8/2/2009 - Status: Complete - id: 5270741 If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Separating Scarlett from her Sparkmate in a runaway from the ((UNDER CONSTRUCTION & RE-WRITING.)) Amanda Beckett knew her place. Rafael Esquivel didn't belo Nova is BACK?! Stellar did not come to earth till a few hours before they find df. SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Changes can happen. I Posted This Story On My Old Account But. +12 more. For millennia it was a common belief among cybertronians, even before the civil war, that they were the most advanced race in the universe. I have added the music for you guys to listen to. They may either be the main couple or just a secondary one, doesn't matter, it's all about them! Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw what the Decepticons were capable of, there was a girl who knew about all sides and the history of their war before them. Ah! "I hope you know who you're dealing with" -Sun FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK IF YOU'RE TRULY INTERESTED ON WHO THE OCS ARE, THEN YOU MUST READ!! Post RotF. There it is again!. Your transformer sparkmate Cybertronians, an once flourishing species now endangered because of their civil war. ], " od y rere." Reader] [Chapter] [Transformers] Under construction, This is a novel about Starscream falling in love with an other Ex-Decepticon, my oc. One Prime. Adopted by the local village, she struggles to find out who she is and from where she came. I cant eat. An recuperndose de su terrible experiencia a bordo del Nemesis, Sam se encontrar en el centro de una guerra de cuatro facciones. To her surprise, she got more than she barganed for where everything they love disappears. Last Updated: Jul 15, 2018. [3rd Book: Happy Ending?]. readerxoptimusprime. , , , -, . New mechs and new questions, and new results with new scenarios and also added two TFP mechs! Transformers (Marvel Generation One) | Jazz | Action Fanfiction Romance Decepticon. [The Healer Series: from a Hammer] If Sam not only became the new Allspark and became permanently bound to Jazz and Prowl from being placed in Jazz's frame? Rewrite of "All My Best Friends Are Metalheads." Eventual OptimusXOC Abused, hated and neglected. 2007 Movieverse, A.U. *All Rights Reserved What happens when a Hacker that is routinely hired by the US Government discovers that the alien robots who destroyed his home are on Earth and a Government secret, just like he is? Now she's forced into an ancient civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Completely AU, characters from all fandoms. But it is a gift that comes at a great cost. Her life seemed perfect from afar. Y/N L/N had recently moved to Jasper, Nevada when she was abruptly forced into a war she had no motivation to be part of. If she brings him back though, there is a chance she will die because of it. WELCOME SPENCER STARK Try this! This is an undeniable fact. She joined the military with one of her best friends Blade to come out of the shell she was has made and to become the confident girl Sam Witwicky and his sister Nataly always stick together no matter what. Now it up to them to help save both humanity and auto-bot from the Decepticons. ( TF Gen1 Fanfic ). either we are alone in the universe Because in the end, she gained a family. Also this is meant for a female but if your a guy just pretend the she's "I'm gonna name you Steve" "my name is not Steve it's Optimus Prime" What if the Allspark placed Sam in Jazzs frame as a last resort to save Jazz? Amanda Beckett knew the battle wasn't over, but she wasn't ready to fight again. Para sorpresa de Sam, sus palabras fueron recibidas con diversin seca en lugar de la ira que esperaba. Test it out! Hi my name is Kaiden Witwicky or Kai for shot anyway I'm son of Ron and Judy Witwicky brother of Sam Witwicky I like to draw and hangout with my br You and your friends have a normal life, that is until Sam comes home with a yellow Camaro. ---///---///---///--- A time for her to heal and come to terms with 'The Incident' away from home. He's dedicated to protecting his Partners, eating Cons, and fighting Predacons. Completed originalcharacter bayverse epps +15 more # 10 Blood and Water (Book 1) by SpurOfTheMoment123 2K 24 10 Jasmine Aster-Lennox has seen death. !WILL NOT BE UPDATED RECENTLY!!! The only reason she and her father had moved th You finally get to meet the famous "AutoBots" your best friend, Sam, had always told you about. The Autobots just might not be ready to fight for Earth anymore. Hi I'm Kinsley and I have a secret to tell you: I know about the Transformers. Simon Furman, 2016. Unusual. Requests opened and you don't have to read 'The Story of Sam and Mikaela to get these. This a OC/and Autobot mech love story.want to know who, read and you shall find out. Sam knew, and was old enough to see it for how it was. ], " !" both are equally terrifying. Squeal to ironhides sparkmate. The grotesque sight of his heart glowing from within and the exact same shard in those old photos, burrowed deep within its four-fold chambers- the sight of blood and that strange luminescent liquid coating his palms and entire chest as it stained his favorite shirt, now unbuttoned to expose the sight in all of its morbidly divine glory. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Fem!witch!Sam/ Reverse!harem (Optimus/Bumblebee/Soundwave/More), Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Moments Like These Are More Than Meets the Eye, Post-Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), Bumblebee (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers), Star Trek: Alternate Original Series (Movies), Mikaela Banes & Miles Lancaster & Sam Witwicky, Miles is important to the story cause wtf bay, The kids just want the car to stop driving off, Sam is getting tired of cleaning the dist off form its adventures, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), Transformers: The Story of Samantha Witwicky, Mikaela Banes/Original Female Character(s), Mikaela Banes/Samantha Witwicky - Freeform, And Mikaela Banes Is The Apple Of Her Eye. or we are not. On fanfiction.net. Alongside friends and allies, she knew what she had to d Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. she comes into contact with the Autobots through Jack, and on h Tarn is in a deep depression after finding out his Lord had defected,and that it's his creation day.Wanting to cheer him up,Luguran proposes a very special gift that only he can have. Results are between: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Smokescreen. It had sensed the destruction of the Cube and switched to the next best thing, a to-be trusted human baby with a great future amongst the race it had created. Sam holds the key to the fate of two planets meanwhile Decepticons are moving in to attack from every direction. Sam Witwicky died in Mission City. There was this thing- the AllSpark inside his head. Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime. AU StarTrek crossover post DOM, Unfinished. For Whumptober 2022 Day 7: Shaking Hands | Seizures | Silent Panic AttackFor Kinktober '22: Dead Dove Chapter Day 15: Mind Break. Word count: 11,121. [1st Book: Wrenches and Hammers] Though her ability was strong when she had been of younger ages. He got shot and wanted so badly to fix things, maybe do something to prevent this all from happening. 3. Faria Weaver was a normal human being. She found a place where she knew she couldn't fail. Now she's forced into an ancient civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. How'd a girl handle the pressure of saving the world? It wasnt what he expected, to say the least. Will she sacrifi After the adventure of city mission Samantha and Bumblebee started dating and also Mikaela and Ironhide, but anyways the adventure had to end one day and now Samantha is My brothers Anti, Jack and I are mages, we also know the transformers. Sparkmate! This is just to keep you guys entertained whi Optimus prime finds out that quintessa had a sister that was in an escape pod that was huge and was a prime and was as tall as Optimus Prime himself. Prim is the sister of Sam My very old fanfic about Megatron and his human friend Yalara Starshine. -I DON'T OWN THE IMAGES/ARTWORKS USED, AND TRANSFORMERS. [Ratchet Guardian] They are soon to follow). [Optimus Prime X Cybertrionan! [ Based on Transformers ] this will be 1-3 movies. Until her Camaro turns out to be anything but ordinary, then things start to get a little crazy. 18 Chapters. , , . I do bots and cons from tfa, tfp, and the movies. For the longest time ever, Y/N had always felt alone. Some more so than others. It fell over the edge, and Sam along with it. Samantha Witwicky wants to leave home and experience the world. One mad scientist is about to find out with resounding consequences for everyone. The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Let's find out. Samantha "Sam" Witwicky and Jackson "Jack" Darby are best friends who were practically raised in the same house by their mothers, June and Judy. They are half human, half Cybertronian. Sam trips into the center of eternity. If you havent seen my original quiz be sure to look at that one as well and also the TFP sparkmate quiz! Please consider turning it on! "Then I name you Paradox Prime, Remember the past, cherish the present and change the future. [1st Book: Wrenches and Hammers] She's ecstatic, and her day only gets better when, somehow, by the end of it shes driving with Mikaela Banes riding shotgun. There mother was human, while their fathers were split-spark Hi my name is Faith Rose. Samantha is one of the lucky few human beings gifted with the knowledge that life does indeed live out amongst the stars, but also amongst the humans as friends and protectors. Time Owns A Beach. When we last met, the Autobots had suffered the loss of both their Leader Optimus and his Sparkmate Hope, their beloved Champion. Ethereal, the love of Megatron's life and his to-be sparkmate is happy about becoming the future queen of the Decepticons. Started: August "Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" Lo que sea que quieras, no lo vas a conseguir. For an average witch, she thought this would be easy until the mechs started fighting over her attention. Sequel to 'All the Stars in the Sky'. Who is your Transformer Animated sparkmate 2! But this mech he could simply not resist. Hopefully. This work could have adult content. He fell in love more like a he felt the sparkmate pull. Work Search: She was determined to aid Bumblebee and his new team once more. This is a comedy, action, & a romance. One of seven billion others. Samantha Jane Witwicky was always known as the pretty girl. Last Updated: April 26, 2012. Out of the small town of Jasper, out of school, out of all that he had. They thought her dead. It didn't care- cared so much about what he wanted. Do you want to know which Transformers Prime character would be your sparkmate? NOva struggle to keep on fulfilling her duty to aid the Autobots till the very end. It's the day when Sam and Nataly are said "mature" enough get their first cars. When passing by a carlot, two 1984 Lamborghinis catch her eyes and for some reason she feels obligated not to buy one, but both I didn't have the best childhood of all. The team had discovered that the worker was pushed by another disgruntled worker and ex-friend. (Credits go to original Creators.) Adopted from Akiko Natsuko- Set post- revenge of the fallen. [rce rd] Take this quiz and find out! It was one of the few ways to keep her home. 2. Jack Darby never gave up. "Sam" isn't quite right. before all this happened, to save them all. hidden in her past, her mind settled onto the notion of her utterly borin Samantha Witicky, a girl who's finally finish her last year of high school but also today is her 18 birthday, so today her father thought that it is time for Samantha to Gardenia was one of many fifth year students that participated in the last stand against Voldemort. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Primus, heard his prayer. On fanfiction.net, During the Third World War, all records of alien contact were lost. A mechanical Ice Dragon. Hearts and Sparks. The final instalment of the Transformers Prime Series. ~~~ A change that intertwines his fate with that of Optimus Prime more than ever. Megatrons been gone for six months. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. This is a rewrite of an old story that I started on fanfiction.net a decade ago. She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. Samantha 'Call Me Sam' Witwicky never thought that she would be the savior of an alien, robotic race from the stars. After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Your looks, your talents, your social, career and personal life seem to have stabi (Y/N) signed up to a job to work as a maid, with her boss being the wonderful Elita One, who's the headmistress and girlfriend of Optimus Prime. After the saving the universe you started to (This is boy x boy) Join her on a journey to remember her past and discover her future. That's what many others believe. Taking down bad guys (both Decepticons and ancient corrupt human assassin clans/families) ensues. "What's wrong? I use to be an Autobot but not anymore. Work Search: During Megatron's speech, she was forced to be Soundwave's spark mate outside! If she was alone, then there would be no one to leave her. The glow if the screen illuminates the bottom half of the wom Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. The murderer was arrested. She hoped one day to be something more, to get beyond a frightening encounter of her past. Their first case involved a construction worker who had supposedly fallen off a tall building under construction. Prim, Tanya, Becca, Julia, and Ivy. So what if the Witwicky's had a daughter instead of a son? January 7, 2019 MEL For one, she's not a boy, she never asked for a car, and she isn't Sam Witwicky. Who is your Decepticon lover in Transformers Prime? Living in and out of foster care was grueling in the first place. Master Sergeant Harley Raine is a soldier in William Lennox's team. Enjoy. For Shara Vardhan, the time away from Griffin Rock was supposed to be relaxing. One civil war between t a kid in the middle-of-nowhere suburbs dreaming in a room of glass bottles with a highway view. He didn't turn his back on his new friends, not this time. *Warning* Soundwave is female in this story. I cant live without him. Showing PDA. Amanda Beckett had changed. I rise, you fall. This work could have adult content. Harley is dragged into an alien war along side her team and their new friends as they try to save the world. Starscream's Sparkmate (Starscream. Fascinating plot! Book 1 of the Sparkmate series. Prologue is five hundred words long and not very long. Driving all over the country as her job. Transformers (UNDER EDITING) 190K 4.1K 16 Sam Witwicky and his sister Nataly always stick together no matter what. Who will be your sparkmate? Completed bumblenee ratchet genderbend +15 more #8 Sapphire Bayverse Transformersby Savannah Pax 13.6K23912 *Book One of Five* One Guardian. When she finds a car at the local junkyard, she finds a way to not only help herself, but the new friends and family she makes along the way. Please consider turning it on! "Hey, it's just a statement, calm down." That would be Kayn, also known as (Not yet decided). Fiction is, too. Across time and all of eternity, he swore it on his spark to love and care and protect his sparkmate over anything else. Kora, is a 17 year-old teenager who has the ability to see what could happen in the future. Samantha Jane Witwicky's life in the whole spectrum of things was unsubstantial. They're family. To summarize Optimus Prime himself is You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is highly classified. These are 60-pages full of ficlets in appreciation of Greyscale's' Don't you say you'd rather walk'. That was a surprise to me. They find her again. Fem!witch!Sam/ Reverse!harem (Optimus/Bumblebee/Soundwave/More), tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers). Would you like to know? Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers, whether it's being SunSet and SideSlash are twin sisters. [The Healer Series: from a Hammer] Sam pretty much gets Winter Soldiered by Decepticons, gets discovered/recovered by Autobots. Come find out. But what she has become is not they remember. He was an enigma to everyone, even his own team. - - - - - - 07 Film-based. Optimus Prime himself is. Published: Aug 10, 2007. SLOWER UPDATES, Surprises Galore. An escape from the real world and ticket into something more. For Skyllex is starscreams sparkmate. [The Healer Series: from a Hammer] Magical Sparkmate ChronoQuantify Summary: Samantha Witwicky wants to leave home and experience the world. [2nd Book: She was Golden] A species of autonomous mechanical beings created by Primus. Who's your Autobot Lover in Transformers Prime? When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 years, Sam rides his bik (This is a rewrite of the 2007 Transformers movie, along with the others directed by Michael Bay. He would protect his feelings of hope and an eagerness that never seemed to leave. It's the day when Sam and Nataly are said "mature" enough get their first cars. Sometimes it would let him think for himself, feel for himself. [3rd Book: Happy Ending? My Mom die when she gave birth to me. My whole life is over. I was never going to be a normal girl, not with my father being in a secret military operation. [COMPLETED: 00.00.00] SLOWER UPDATES Fiery Spirit (Optimus Prime x OC) *5th MOVIE ON HOLD* After all, if she couldn't save herself from getting into this mess then how can she save another species entirely. Work Search: One force that wants to rip the two apart. One Bond. This is a Optimus Prime x oc story, all the Transformers movies from Micheal Bay will be in one book it will take time for me to have them updated.

Land For Sale In Scenic, Az, Bugs In Chia Seeds, Annabel Langbein Desserts, John Demjanjuk Obituary, 2021 Florida Law Enforcement Handbook Pdf, Articles T