peters township high school graduation 2021 » spirit airlines flight attendant interview

spirit airlines flight attendant interview

• por

Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Work out whenever and wherever with over 6,500 on-demand workout videos. We typically see It usually goes from 9 am-4 pm. Check Ride: A flight on which the crewmember(s) are being checked on the performance of their . If you want to play your . What can I do in order to get up to speed quickly? Which part of the position has the steepest learning curve? FACT CHECK BY NEWSWEEK. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Working closely with peers and instructors during teamwork-based, interactive activities and drills. A clean criminal record is a must for all airline-related roles. We must warn you, however - you may kick yourself for not switching to Spirit years ago. Spirit is pleased to provide a comprehensive EAP Program. ", "I do not currently hold a valid CPR and First Aid certification; however, I am happy to complete this requirement right away.". "Our Common Purpose: We SOAR by serving each other and our Guests, one journey at a time." I would do my job. WOMEN Wear a suit. Copyright 2023 Spirit Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved. When we interacted, I always took his feedback with the understanding that he didn't mean things as harshly as he might say them.". Most of what I've done has been customer service focused. Rich dental plan benefits are available with premium-free options for Team Members enrolled in any Spirit Medical Plan. I would want to make sure that I follow company protocol and safety regulations. ", Our Professional Interview CoachChad Wilson Reviewed the Above Answer. "I'd be grateful to work anywhere with Spirit, or relocate anywhere, if it helped me land the job. "Uniforms are very important in this industry so, yes, I am comfortable with this policy. ", "I understand through my research and exposure to your company that customers always come first. This question is more like where you intend to be in five years. Discuss with the interviewer your experience of working in uniform and your willingness to abide by the dress code within Spirit Airlines. Investing in your success as our Flight Attendant is our first priorityand our comprehensive training and benefits, inspirational perks, and endless advancement opportunities are truly unique. Onze ", "I am available for a wide range of hours, and overtime. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a We're forward thinkings that keep looking out for the next way to make things better. The potential growth that Spirit is going to experience is exciting and I would enjoy the opportunity to be a part of it. Learn more here. 35 Spirit Airlines Interview Questions & Answers Table of Contents Adaptability 1. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, You have highlighted desirable qualities to possess, regardless of the position you are in. Flight Attendants progress into diverse opportunities such as: We pride ourselves in the encouragement we give our Team Members As Spirit puts it, "You're a natural people pleaser who loves to smile and make Guests feel safe and comfortable." The interviewer would like to see whether you are specifically interested in working for them over their competitors, and if so, they want to know what your motivators are. "We are supporting the needs of these team members and are working with law enforcement to fully support the prosecution of the passenger involved." Ci Are you willing to relocate? excuses voor het ongemak. The rewarding feeling of graduating and flying once you've successfully completed our Flight Attendant training program. We do this by creating interview questions that we think you might be asked. ", Written by Kevin Downey on February 2nd, 2023. Get started with your application! Spirit offers several options for training, developing, and growing in your career with them. Se continui a visualizzare Assure the interviewer that you have current and valid certification in CPR and First Aid. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Transparency is the best choice when salary based questions arise. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. If you continue to see this Not only does your interview want to assess how versed you are with those protocols, but also your emotional intelligence, and whether you would help maintain calm and order in such situations. I believe that if I were faced with a safety threat, I would do everything to ensure passengers remained calm. ", If you were familiar with Spirit Airlines prior to your interview, you'll likely be familiar with some of their customer service goals. Our Spirit Family is with you every step of the way to give you a warm and welcoming experience. With best-in-class healthcare benefits, you and your dependents will have access to top-of-the-line care with our healthcare plan options. Before your interview, highlight all of your customer service skills, and refresh yourself on how truly skilled you are, all the occasions you went above and beyond, and what the range of your skills will uniquely offer this role. Check-in-Time: The time a flight attendant is required to report for flight duty. So share your hopes and expectations for this position at Spirit Airlines. Go ahead and still apply. At Spirit, they acknowledge that no two days are alike, and having the right, engaging attitude carries them through every unique experience on the job. scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. You'll also gain access to the lowest fares on hotels, cruises, rental cars, and more! Good communication, a sense of humor, a positive attitude, and a strong sense of teamwork are all great qualities that make strong, collaborative, and trusting co-working relationships fun. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. Deb Hanson and Rhonda Jordan, the directors of in-flight operations, asked Spirit flight attendants to volunteer at the Fort Lauderdale airport to help guests at kiosks and ticket counters,. Ramp Lead. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thesegoldwings_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',642,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-leader-1-0');You wont really have time to practice an answer. Spirit advertises on their website that, "Investing in your success as our Flight Attendant is our first priority, and our comprehensive training and benefits, inspirational perks, and endless advancement opportunities are truly unique. Apply Now The Best Incentives, Benefits And Perks Healthcare Wellness Travel Wealth Training & Development Community Medical Thank you for being such an ally to these groups!". Assure the hiring manager that you possess all the qualities and characteristics they are looking for. Explore our Frequently Asked Questions document to find additional information about expectations for the Flight Attendant role. But I am looking forward to traveling to as many destinations as possible as a Spirit Saver's member. All Team Members are eligible to purchase supplemental coverage for yourself and your dependent coverage for your spouse/domestic partner and children. ", "As I am new to a career in the airline industry, I have not received in-flight emergency training; however, I have taken emergency response training in my current position at the hospital. ", "I have taken industry-related safety and customer service training with company ABC. This group was created in mind for all of the men and women who are going through or have gone through the interview process for the flight attendant position with Spirit Airlines - from submitting a resum, to receiving a conditional job offer and attending training. ", "Yes, I'll have no trouble wearing a uniform as an employee of a major airline. Flight Attendant Certificate: Provided by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). No previous experience is required but candidates should be committed to providing the highest level of customer service. After successfully completing the training program, you will officially join our Family as a Spirit Flight Attendant! Spirit Airlines has a well-defined culture. As of December 2018, the Spirit Airlines fleet consists entirely of Airbus Airplanes. The best way to respond to this question is to describe the skills and experience that you have which directly correlate with the job you are applying for. So align your answer with the opportunities you've identified in pursuing a career with them, and that you've put thought into your decision to compete for this position. ", Perform your research before your interview and showcase your knowledge of all their offerings. ), Discounted Flight Flex (NEW! Your email address will not be published. Its being empathetic, understanding, and compassionate. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Theres going to be a part where you will be asked questions, and youll have to record your answer on video. Being an airline attendant requires being in close quarters with your coworkers for lengthy periods and maintaining a positive and collaborative team mentality. I believe in being 10 minutes early for work. "You will find that I have a clean criminal background. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you don't have prior experience industry experience, spend time learning as much as you can about their 4 week training program. Contact us here. eLearning: Prior to training day 1, you'll be assigned courses to prepare you for classroom training. Southwest Airlines Co reported a wider-than-expected first-quarter loss due to a pre-tax charge related to mass cancellations in December and flagged 20 fewer deliveries of the MAX jets this year . Say you would deal with an upset customer in these steps. Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring "The World's Nicest Airline" to life. As of 2018, Spirit operates in more than 400 daily flights to 60 destinations in the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean. The question will pop up, then you will be counted down and you must begin your answer. ", "I feel that I am the top candidate for Spirit Airlines because I already bring 5 years of industry experience. Flight Attendant. This question serves as something of a survey as well, to ascertain which of their recruiting efforts resonated with you most, or which campaign was most successful. Spirit is traded on the NASDAQ and their ticker symbol is SAVE. Be sure to research salary expectations for your role before you go into the interview. Discuss with the interviewer how you typically cope with setbacks in the workplace. We serve each other and our Guests in thousands of ways, big and small, every day. "I have used a variety of team-based messaging applications. In addition, we strive to help our environment through our all-Airbus Fit Fleet, which is among the youngest and most fuel-efficient in the United States. Your interviewer is curious what the range of your customer service skills are, and how equipped you are for this role with them. Flight Attendant (417) Customer Service Agent (13) Ramp Agent (5) Guest Service Agent (4) Customer Service Representative (4) Manager (3) With confidence, walk the interviewer through any on-the-job training you feel would benefit you in this role, and why you are the perfect fit for this opportunity and their culture. From application to training, the Spirit Airlines Hiring Process can take about 2 months. I prefer to be made aware of my schedule ahead of time so that I can make appropriate childcare arrangements.". About Spirit Spirit Airlines is a low-cost carrier with headquarters in Miramar Florida. No other airline provides you the option of lowering the cost of your ticket by choosing no carry-on or checked bag or letting them choose your seat for you, to name a few of a wide variety of options. Whether you want the frills or have no need for them and travel light, it puts the matter, and money, in your own hands. Here are some of the offerings they advertise on their website. Then you will be split into smaller groups of about 8-10 people and do group interviews. Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Then, you'll be invited to an in-person interview held in one of our nine crew base cities. On April 15, flight attendants discovered rice on an aisle floor of their airplane. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Option to join over 4,500 premium exercise studios with up to 70% discounts on most memberships. What do you like best about working here? All aspects of employment are governed based on merit, competence, and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected by federal or state or local law. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thesegoldwings_com-banner-1','ezslot_3',640,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-banner-1-0');I go more into depth about that here: Spirit Flight Attendant Training. After reviewing your application, you'll complete a recorded video interview with HireVue. Ajude-nos a manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de For example, in this culture statement, Spirit touches on the attitude they expect from their attendants; "At Spirit, we're relaxed, friendly, and fun when it allows. I think I'd . However, in the airline industry, uniform use is more common than not. Spirit Airlines is a low-cost carrier with headquarters in Miramar Florida. With 24-hour emotional wellness assistance, Team members and their household dependents also have free access to Talkspace message therapy benefits and self-guided journeys with the Sanvello Self-support App. Free uniform in year 1 - Uniform allowance in year 2. College degree preferred. Our Guests and destinations provide rich diversity to our Flight Attendants. There is a bag test where youll have to lift a 50-pound bag over your head. Your email address will not be published. One version is where every person picks a question out of a fishbowl and answers it. Luckily, I had an umbrella, so I walked him to his car, sheltering him from the rain. I enjoy coaching and leading others so, any tasks in my current career that are related to these skills, are very welcome. When I was a server at a restaurant we did not have a particular dessert. Also, familiarize yourself with several of their destinations before your interview in case they ask where you would like to travel next. You will not only make an immediate impact on the business, but will help us continue to build a bench of future leadership. Sign In. After their first year, flight attendants at Spirit Airlines start out making about $20,000-$25,000 annually depending on how much they work. "I have a unique ability to strike up conversation and build rapport with nearly anyone, and have been told that I am fun, friendly, approachable, and professional. If you do not, see if there is time to enroll in a local class before your interview or to get an appointment on the books. The possibilities for growth are endless at Spirit! Its our job to make sure our guests get to wherever they need to safely and comfortably.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'thesegoldwings_com-leader-3','ezslot_15',188,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-leader-3-0'); You will receive a CJO on the same day as your face-to-face interview. Assure the interviewer that this position will be challenging for you, is a step up in responsibilities, and that it fits with your overall career goals and your professional development. Almost given up hope tbh. Fitting into a new work culture can be frustrating sometimes Here's what others thought about the interview process at Spirit Airlines. ", Be sure to check out our other company interview question sets, This company typically hires for the following careers, use these career-focused practice sets to help you win your interview. Include the techniques you employed to identify where the breakdown happened, and how you established a meeting of the minds. I come with very strong references who will be happy to speak to you about my reliability and dedication on the job.". We encourage learning & growth, and development. "In my current role, our schedule is changed on a regular basis and always at short notice. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. I am confident in my ability to react professionally and appropriately in an emergency situation, and I look forward to taking the in-flight training with Spirit Airlines. Relax. "Growth & Movement within - There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within Spirit. I would love to see the uniforms before I fully commit, of course. What can you tell us about Spirit Airlines? The passengers and crew on Aloha Airlines Flight 243 endured a living nightmare when the plane broke apart mid-journey, sending a flight attendant to her death before the pilots executed a miraculous landing without further loss of life . document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Your email address will not be published. The role of a Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant requires adaptability and being able to shift priorities at any moment. You even save on Flight Flex, which gives you flexibility for those last-minute changes. I am pleased to become part of a company that shares in the same understanding that I have as it relates to equality and goals! Join Our Spirit Family! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Average salary for American Airlines Flight Attendant in Silverdale, WA: [salary]. For example, they may show a picture of someone smiling super big and may ask you on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 4 (very much), how much do you think this represents you?. If you are new to the industry and do not have the related training, be honest about that and comment on any other training you've completed, which might be relevant or helpful. We're honored to be recognized as one of Forbes' Best Employers for diversity as well as one of LinkedIn's Top Companies in Travel & Hospitality. At Spirit, we're relaxed, friendly, and fun when it allows. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thesegoldwings_com-leader-2','ezslot_12',644,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-leader-2-0');Its a whole day event. Note your answer needs to demonstrate that you are the solution to the employers problem (a vacancy on their team), and you are the best person for the role. TIP: Dont let the lack of experience keep you from applying. There was recently an agreement between Spirit Airlines and the flight attendants in the service of Spirit Airlines through their union that offers protections and limitations regarding overtime, among other things. Even if we dont speak the same language, a smile is universal. All Company employees must comply strictly with Company policies regarding the abuse of alcohol and the possession, sale, and use of illegal substances. Lamentamos Talk to the interviewer about a time when you have faced an unexpected difficulty. Last year my earnings were $52,000 and I would like to stay in the same range or slightly higher.". Save more with healthcare and dependent care flex spending accounts. But provide them with why you make every effort to be reliable and dedicated. You can choose to take vacation 28 hours at a time or bid for Float vacation to use the hours day by day at your choosing throughout the year (restrictions apply). . See firsthand what everyone is raving about. "I feel that the best way to earn the trust of my co-workers is to be helpful, always do what I promise, and be honest with them at all times. 4 Weeks: During our fast-paced, comprehensive program, trainees like you will learn about our aircraft, inflight procedures, flight routine, first aid, and more. For everyone to flourish, we prioritize diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging, allowing us to build a culture of mutual respect and acceptance. Here is a possible answer, To me, Spirit Airlines means the Spirit of travel at an affordable price. When the owner would walk into the store, employees would announce over their headset system that the owner was in the building, so that everyone could be prepared for his entrance into their department. Ive been there myself and Im sure this can help you. Why should we hire you as a flight attendant? We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to . There are two ways you can submit this application. If you accept, you immediately get sent to another room to complete paperwork, fingerprints, and do a drug test. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. What would you do if you couldn't upgrade for 4 or 5+ years? GoJet Airlines is looking for friendly, professional, and enthusiastic individuals to join our crew. ", Your interviewer is curious whether you are a regular customer with Spirit and whether you are loyal to their brand. Enabling global flight, with passion. A good flight attendant is one who abides by all the rules and regulations. These skills are at the top of my list, but in addition to these, I am a proven leader and can work well under pressure. Have some tangibles on hand of why this particular position, and Spirit Airlines, feels like a good fit. Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie We'll challenge you to not only see the possibilities but to grab them with both hands too, resulting in you getting the best out . How do we do it? Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Free Training. Manage Settings When you are asked to list your top skills, it's best to tie in your rock-star skills with the qualifications and skills they require as listed in the company's job description. If you are interviewing for a non-customer facing position like baggage crew it is ok to dress business casually. Talk to the interviewer about the ways you feel you would benefit from this position. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail message, contactez-nous l'adresse Iron your outfit. Spirit Saver$ Club members will benefit from: Discounted fares, Discounted bags, Discounted seats (NEW! Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. My up-selling percentages are always very high. envie um e-mail para Strong relationships have to be built on these principles.". From calming the nerves of first-time flyers to making sure everyone gets to their destination safely, our Flight Attendants take pride in their roles every step of the way. I would tell the passenger complaining that Ill see what I can do and let him know that if we have any other seats available, Id be more than happy to move him (the complaining passenger). Just got hired as a flight attendant for Spirit Airlines for FLL, have a couple weeks before I start training, anybody care to explain their experience with them.. if they like it if they don't ? Primarily, they are curious about how dedicated of an employee you'll be. For example, suppose you worked at a restaurant and they did not have a particular item on the menu so you went to the restaurant next door and got that item for them. Think about what they've said they've enjoyed about working with you. We hire professional interviewers (people with multiple years of experience interviewing candidates) to help us create our interview questions and write answer examples. August 5, 2021 / 7:40 AM / CBS News A Frontier Airlines passenger was taped to his seat after he allegedly groped and assaulted flight attendants during a Miami-bound flight from Philadelphia. No matter which system you use, I am sure that I can pick it up very quickly. The airline is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. If I experience a major setback, I will take a few moments to debrief with my manager and discuss what I could have done differently. After the group interviews, you wait to be called for your face-to-face interview. This is a stressful question because if you ask for too much, you will not get the job and if you ask for too little, they will gladly underpay you. Check out these value propositions from their website; "Let Your Dreams Take Flight, Soar With Us! You get up to 50% off on checked and carry-on bags for you and up to 8 additional guests. If you want to ace your upcoming interview, practice with our topical-based interview question sets. Get discounts on time-saving options like Shortcut Security and Shortcut Boarding. Your answer can be short and to the point. However, the clearest answer to this question is their "customizable Guest experience". You can do it online (this is highly recommended) or you can go to an open house and fill one out on-site. See more Spirit Airlines interviews by job title. This compares to a US$195m loss for the same period in 2022. Reasons to join our Cabin Crew Team! Try and think of a time you went above and beyond for a customer. You must be able to pass the criminal background check and may even be asked to present one in your interview. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. Never have I under delivered on a deadline.". How Much Do Spirit Flight Attendants Make? As of November 2017, Spirits on-time performance is second in the country. "Experiencing a setback is always disappointing and can be a bit disheartening, but I understand it happens occasionally. Forklift Operator. Exclusive Team Member rates are available to you through the various groups we partner with to provide you the lowest discounts on perks such as gym memberships, healthy meal deliveries and so much more! Spirit Airlines is a budget airline based in Miramar Florida. We drive our strength-based culture through a continued effort to develop Team Members through their unique talents. The HireVue one-way video interview (also known as the on-demand interview), a tool that airlines love and candidates love to hate, is a challenge that is often underestimated. They have a particular personality mold they are looking for when considering candidates who could potentially complement their culture. Considering this, share with your interviewer some of your unique qualities that fit their mold. This would include buzz words such as introverted, energetic, and confident. Not only is it useful to provide examples to your interviewer of the times when you have shown dedication on the job. How you answer will inform them of whether you feel this is the right career choice for you, or whether you simply wish you were farther along in your career. A flight attendant for Spirit Airlines has sparked a debate for her announcement about why the plane doesn't offer certain amenities, including outlets and ear plugs.. Last month, a traveller, who goes by the username @cali.style.trucking, shared a video of the attendant on his Spirit Airlines flight from Dallas, Texas, to Los Angeles, California.

Schneider Funeral Home Mound City, Kansas Obituaries, Bon Secours Hr Servicenow, Was Country Joe Mcdonald In The Military, Articles S