peters township high school graduation 2021 » the arcana julian paid scenes google drive

the arcana julian paid scenes google drive

• por

I mentioned it in a previous post but basically I dont have the time to continue posting the paid scenes unfortunately :/. For anyone new who wants to message me screenshots, I'm sorry, but I won't be posting them. Chapter 1 - Sound and Fury. It's been great fun running this blog and speaking to some of you lovely people ^_^ . Julian - South End2. Pocket CG guide to other routes:[x] Memories of Nadia[x] Memories of Julian. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Design a site like this with WordPress.com. Chapter 3 - Halcyon Nights. It may take a bit of time for me to get the screenshots organised and posted, but I will definitlely add them to the queue to be posted :). In addition, I will be adding the new prologue because, frankly, do anyone trust it wont be changed again? This GOOGLE DRIVE will be an ongoing project of mine that I plan to keep updated and available, as an archive of sorts for all the fans of Nix Hydra's the Arcana who don't wish to lose out on removed content. 1. I promised I would eventually upload them all and I finally have, albeit extremely late! Chapter 3 - Blood and Sand. Hello yall. Are there any other ways to get coins then the daily log in and/or paying real money? You do have to be persistent and keep playing everyday to accumulate the cards and open the chests. Share. Just seemed fitting. please-Teaching Julian how to wash and care for our dreadlocks. You can either submit it straight to my blog, send it by message on tumblr or email me arcanachoices@gmail.com. Anyway I was just wondering if you guys had a preference for how I should organise it. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your screenshots! be permanently removed. What I do have, however, is an actual plan to procure at least some bits of it. just kidding ). Julian - Coliseum (day only)3. Book XI: Justice. For those who missed the last prologue, which was only available from May to July this year, I'd like to offer the Prologue Preservation Project! Minimal Theme designed by Artur Kim. The Arcana: Julian Episode 23 (It's the bath scene!!! I promise that NOTHING will I will get round to posting those eventually, however, I cant say when that will be. The folder named "the current one" is the most recently outdated prologue. Book XI: Justice. Julian - Red Market (night only), Rewards:Move +1 boost (x1), Move +2 boost (x1), Keys (x2), Coins (90), Want to know how to get these postcards? . I have a lot- and I mean, . I regret to inform that I, once again, dont have a timeframe for this. Chapter 2 - Enter the Cave. But I have other things in my life I need and want to focus on so unfortunately I no longer have the time to run this blog. (a portia and lucio parallel?!? Where to obtain:1. I can guarantee you that the original gameplay experience, complete with music and visuals, is more enjoyable than reading this. files Ive uploaded so far. If anyone comes across other people posting the paid scenes, feel free to let me know and I will reblog those posts so everyone following me can also see. I do love the story of The Arcana, and I have met some lovely people through the Arcana fandom (including my first ever online friend!). (it's also fine to send me a google drive / dropbox etc link). Chapter 1 - Shadow of the Past. prologue. I will get to remedying that within a few days when I can scrounge up some free time, and I have already started the process of screenshotting the new one (which is practically the same as the second prologue, replaced in May). Please feel free to comment, message me or sent me an ask if you have a preference for how the screenshots should be organised. Thank you everyone who I had the chance to speak to and get to know through this blog. However. To be continuously updated! Sorry it took so long, but I got there in the end. Feel free to continue to send me asks or messages, but please bare in mind I will be a bit slower at responding at the moment. However, more and more I have spent time organising screenshots and not actully playing through the game I loved. I am well aware that this isnt the most exciting news, since this prologue is still available for play through the app itself and (as far as Im aware) all the paid choices were unlocked for everyone who had the game installed when it was updated. Reply. Part 2 of The Arcana paid scenes, transcribed. Chapter 2 - Risky Maneuvers. So yeah, there have been several changes to the prologue - some of it minor, some rather major. Julian - Docks3. A lovely surprise pffft. Thank you all for your support and please bare with me while I work out what would work best for this blog. Featuring Hot Julian censor art!) hello, i have the muriel market paid scene, the one where MC buys him the scarf and smoked eel. and our Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Ive made it my personal goal to collect the paid scenes for Julian for you guys. Series. As for the scene itself Well, the last few prologue changes have retained all the major elements of the story, but shuffled around somewhat. While were on the topic of things to be added, with the new prologue now completed, my main focus will be on securing the original version. [Free] obtained after the tarot game. There is a small issue to solve before that: Google Please bare with me while I get organised and go through all the submissions I have received. I'll leave this blog and my google drive open so everyone can still access my previous posts. (and please dont let my maybe-plan stop you from reaching out!). I've actually been on hiatus for the last month or so, and I've only just starting checking this blog again. If you would like to see both options go to this post. My ask box and messages will stay open though, so youre more than welcome to contact me through either of those :) Even though I wont be posting myself, Ill carry on checking my blog and reblogging stuff. 5. I am trying to collate and transcribe all the paid scenes in the game, for easier reference by fans and for those who have not paid to unlock these scenes but wish to read them nonetheless. All Julian's books . (If anyone is potentially interested in running this blog instead of me, feel free to send me a message.). Julian concept art. But I read that there were changes to the prologue (yes, I'm still there actually lol) and I wanted to get this Asra bit from The Emperor prologue part but I'm confused about if it's still in there or was removed. [Paid Option - 250 Coins]Chase the memory, 8. Muri as well. Organise it so all of the 'Make him drink' screenshots are first, then backtrack so immediately after are all of the 'Kiss him' screenshots, and then finally do all the rest of the screenshots that continue the rest of the scene. Wish me luck! The emotional development ahh,. Prologue Chapter V The Hierophant - Pat him down. Book X: Wheel of Fortune. It's that Asra's art where he has water droplets on his hair and face. Please do let me know if you spot any mistakes/discrepancies, or if you'd like to request a specific paid scene, or if you have complete video recordings or screenshots of any of the paid scenes. Book XVI: The Tower. I would be interested to see how Muriel does in this kind of situation ). I'm hoping to slowly begin posting again in the next few days. [Paid Option - 150 Coins]Enter the forbidden garden., 4. Tags: the arcana the arcana spoilers paid choices paid scene lucio book xv. Arcana Paid Scenes - Julian - Google Drive - runawaymushroom archive Arcana Paid Scenes - Julian - Google Drive runawaymushroom Uncategorized August 22, 2018 1 Minute doctormctiddy: Hello all! Book VII: The Chariot. Id like to think of this blog as a collection of some of the paid scenes, or at least a directory to find them in other places. Hi everyone! 1. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Hours during which the CPU is so damn busy that I can barely open my browser. Feel free to check the Index page on this blog for some general Heart Hunter tips as well as past Asks on most efficient coin gain without spending cash. Julian - Cave, Rewards: NEW ARCANA PAID SCENED ADDED TO GOOGLE DRIVE!!! Thank you for your patience <3, https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1--VLzxzL4p2OcCtzWFLcxSrmbrXCIXKR, hello, do you have lucios paid scenes on your google drive? Again. It has been organized into folders exactly like second prologue, so if nothing else they are at least easy to compare I guess. Julian - Flooded District, Rewards: Also currently infatuated with The Arcana. Asra suggest you investigate and you both see the ghost goat, Asra confirms Lucio's identity. [Paid Option - 200 Coins] Climb into bed.. 4. [Paid Option - 250 Coins] Climb up to see Nadia. Also currently infatuated with The Arcana. . Book X: Wheel of Fortune. What I do have, however, is an actual plan to procure at least some bits of it. I will still keep this blog open, and my Google drive, but I may stop updating it. And just so everyone knows, even when I stop uploading to tumblr or my drive I will always keep my submissions open for anyone who wants to upload screenshots directly to this blog. I promise I will post them eventually. (The Arcana do love putting their characters in tiny spaces. Now you can see what happens depending on what choice you make! Nevertheless, I am pleased with the progress made to the drive and secure in the knowledge that I will not be caught unaware if the prologue is changed yet again. And so the prologue has been updated. Once I replay some of them too, expect me to add in some subfolders (a few of them already have these). compressed format. [Free] obtained after he takes away the vampire eel bite. Once I replay some of them too, expect me to add in some subfolders (a few of them already have these). Speaking of which - Yes, if the prologue is once again changed, I will be adding any future updates too. I only have one Lucio scene on my drive atm. I've made it my personal goal to collect the paid scenes for Julian for you guys. As before, if you have any contributions to submit, complaints or questions or commentary in general, please feel free to reach out to me! And here's my drive link: I have really enjoyed running this account and everyone's kind messages and support, especially to those who have sent me screenshots. Twitter https://twitter.com/LiesScandalInstagram https://www.instagram.com/liesandscandal/ (Im really not doing a great job of explaining this so Ill stop here . But I know other people kinda prefer to play the whole scene out beginning to end and THEN go back to see the alternative options. The exposure really does help to make this project available to more people in the fandom, which is all I wish for it to be. Hello all! It doesn't have to just be option A or B. BUT if you submit screenshots straight to my blog I'll be more than happy to post those since it's no effort on my part. For those who missed the last prologue, which was only available from May to July this year, I'd like to offer the Prologue Preservation Project! (and please dont let my maybe-plan stop you from reaching out!). This is just a little something to help sum up and introduce the PPP. Have been for a few weeks. This may sound strange to some of you, since all I am doing is running a blog, but it takes a surprisingly long time to upload and organise screenshots on Tumblr and Google drive, especially as they often end up in the wrong order and I have to manually check and double check each one. [Paid Option - 200 Coins] Blow off some steam., 7. I promised I would eventually upload them all and I finally have, albeit extremely late! If anyone comes across other people posting the paid scenes, feel free to let me know and I will reblog those posts so everyone following me can also see. Arcana Paid Scenes Julian Google Drive, Your email address will not be published. 3. I collect and post the Arcana paid scenes | main: The Arcana (arcana-choices) - Google Drive. If you or anyone else are unable to message me, feel free to email me: arcanachoices@gmail.com. Thank you anonymous, @clue-13, @gspotosen & @sushisideblog for the last screenshots. And hey, if youre curious about what was changed you can always read the old versions on my Google Drive! how may i send this to you? Text transcript of the paid scene from the visual novel game The Arcana>Prologue>Chapter V The Hierophant. All Asra's books . I regret to inform that I, once again, dont have a timeframe for this. Yo guys so my bf started reading the arcana and I was wondering does anyone still have that google drive with all the paid arcana scenes? Just a quick post to say that I still plan to continue posting the arcana paid scenes, but I will be taking a short break. [Free] obtained after Muriel reveals what he knows of the night of the murder. Official home of the Arcana-focused, fan-made Prologue Preservation Project - Your (future) one-stop shop for everything Nix Hydra has taken from us. Ive decided to mess around with my blog design to have it look a bit more Arcana-y. Chapter 2 - When To Fold. The ghost goat shows up in the forest and Nadia crashes the carriage in Chapter 2. I promised I would eventually upload them all and I finally have, albeit extremely late! Stay tuned for updates on that! I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to get round to sorting them out . But I have other things in my life I need and want to focus on so unfortunately I no longer have the time to run this blog. (I'm really not doing a great job of explaining this so I'll stop here . Ie, the screenshots for 'make him drink' will be in one folder and the screenshots for 'kiss him' will be in another folder. This is the one known as Prologue 2 - The Old One on the drive. New CG added for Asra in Book XIII: Death. Option B (what I have currently been doing) - Have all the screenshots in the same place without separate folders for choices. 3. More posts from the TheArcana community. It was tedious AF, but manageable.It is no longer manageable.Covid have returned with a vengeance to my city, and while I am still healthy and thankful for that, Im now working from home. Reply. I collect and post the Arcana paid scenes | main: Hi everyone! At the moment I have too many other things going on in my life that I need and want to focus on. I really appreciate you sending them to me, and I promise I will post them when I have more time. Hi! And so the prologue has been updated. So anyone else who wants to send me paid scenes atm feel free. Asra - Rowdy Raven2. Move +1 boost (x1), Move +2 boost (x1), Keys (x3), Coins (330), Where to obtain:1. View Mobile Site Follow on IG . Child Julian sprites. [Paid Option - 250 Coins]Go to see him, 7. Would it be inconvenient for you if I did send them one at a time? Can we simply treat each other as equals/partners in this relationship? Book VI: The Lovers. As of writing this, the drive has not yet been updated, not even the names of the folders. unofficial collection of lists, guides, resources, and tidbits for The Arcana. This is a fan-run community . Tags: the arcana the arcana spoilers paid choices paid scene count lucio lucio book xv indulge him. Hi everyone! Ahem. be deleting the old folders before reuploading the content in its new Sorry for such a delayed response. Thanks all for the support, and everyone sending me scenes and nice messages. Sorry if I chose the wrong one. (If anyone is potentially interested in running this blog instead of me, feel free to send me a message.). Which means Im no longer in a position where I can tie up my only computer with hobby projects for hours on end. Julian's outfit from the winter tale. Book XV: The Devil. Even when other people send me screenshots, it still takes a really long time to organise them as they often save to Google in the wrong order and I have to manually organise and double check every single screenshot. Option A - Have separate folders for each choice. A lot of Sherlock, bc Benedict Cumberbatch. I can be reached through this blog or my email at yaaqu3@gmail.com. Someone already linked my Google drive in the comments but here are some links to other peoples posts that will direct you to the paid scenes they posted: https://kagetsuki.tumblr.com/post/184256488815/new-videos-uploaded-to-my-drive-upright-and, https://erialuna.tumblr.com/post/615686414646099968/arcana-paid-scenes-lucio-google-drive, https://yaaqu3.tumblr.com/post/619754749663838208/the-arcana-prologue-preservation-project, https://doctormctiddy.tumblr.com/post/177255388363/arcana-paid-scenes-julian-google-drive, https://apprenticehelios.tumblr.com/post/183829789424/asras-route-all-paid-scenes, https://hangedman-magician.tumblr.com/post/618281575391641600/masterlist, https://erialuna.tumblr.com/post/616130062190870528/asra-paid-scenes, https://paidarcanascenes.tumblr.com/post/185319425802/where-do-you-want-to-go-option-part-1b-one-before, Sorry for just chucking a bunch of links for you One of these days I hope to gather a proper coherent list of all the blogs I know of posting the paid scenes, but today is not the day .

Scripps Family Net Worth, Florida Alf Administrator License Lookup, Articles T