peters township high school graduation 2021 » thai on high ballina menu

thai on high ballina menu

• por

You won't be disappointed. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. You won't be disappointed.More. Although theres no particularly good Thai restaurants in the area you can do considerably better locally. Full credit to the cook and family for providing quick, low cost and good Thai. Riva Bar & Grill Ballina. You won't be disappointed. 86 Quays Dr, West Shopping Ctr, Ballina, New South Wales 2478 Australia +61 2 6686 5432 Website + Add hours. If you want fresh & healthy foodthen try Thai on High. We believe that our taste will make you love Thai food as we have been serving for more than 25 years in Pacoima. Bar & Grill. Paid extra for coconut rice & it came in a small bowl, and a med Coke. Coconut rice was plain rice with a slop of coconut cream from a can thrown ontop $26. I just cant recommend this Thai restaurant We had takeaway. They left and closed after serving us, handed us a bucket and asked us to put everything in the bucket when we were finished. They are Vietnamese. Create new account. They are Vietnamese. Amazing Massaman Curry w/ Chicken, great customer service and very accommodating staff! Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? The owners and staff are very friendly and has been pointedout in other reviews, they arent Thai. top $26. Service was very fast even thou it was busy. You won't be disappointed. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Sonnie's Thai 44 reviews Closes in 23 min Asian, Thai $$ - $$$ Menu "Sonnie Thai provides this with delicious food, friendly quick service & value." "Really nice Thai food" 4. stopped in here for takeaway having not tried it before and having a craving for thai , and was not disappointed affordable and that authentic taste will definietly be returning picked up and was met by great customer service and a full house with aMore. Stir fry was runny and there was a big glug of coconut cream on top of the rice. Anytime I come to Ballina I make sure I pop in to this little gem. or. The staff were friendly but the takeaway was average. Unfortunately the red curry pork was reheated with a sauce that appeared to be very similar to the original sate sauce. Shop 71, 84 Kerr Street, Ballina, NSW, Australia 2478. then try Thai on High. KFC Ballina menu #98 of 292 places to eat in Ballina. Worst meal Ive eaten for a while. Owners clearly dont care enough about what theyre serving or just dont know any better. Yes, Thai on High offers takeaway services. more, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Probably won't be back as the one in Lennox is better, even with a 15 min drive to get there.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. MAKE A QUESTION. 4/29/2019. They are Vietnamese. Well done:)More, Haven't been here before so thought we'd try it out as it stayed open till 9pm (rare in Ballina for food places). Delicious for a quick lunch with friends after a shop or the movies or dinner I live in the area and dine here with my husband every week sometimes twice.. What a disgusting meal I just ate. I had Pad Thai it was bad however I gave it a go for green curry it was good! EFTPOS now available. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. You won't be disappointed.More. Reviews. STAY WELL CLEARMore, A group of us went before movies. Was disappointed yesterday when I was craving Thai and ordered off the lunch menu. Full credit to the cook and family for providing quick, low cost and good Thai. Although theres no particularly good Thai restaurants in the area you can do considerably better locally. Fresh, fast and hot! Zero flavour and vile thick texture. English . her eyes at me multiple times, and then processed to tell me hurry up we are going home so i left and got food elsewhere and definitely will not be going back there or reccomedning anyone to go back there! 1st and last time. Lovely service, freshly cooked while you wait (can do takeaway) but for the size of the portion it was not worth it. The lady who served me did not say greet me or smile. Well done:)More, Haven't been here before so thought we'd try it out as it stayed open till 9pm (rare in Ballina for food places). Sate prawns were served with a tasty chilli and peanut sauce. The lady who served me did not say greet me or smile. I took a friend from the city who is an experienced Thai food eater, and she also was very impressed. Start your review today. Food is tasty, fresh, and gets to me fast so I can enjoy my 30 min lunch break. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Zoom in to see updated info. Cheap food of poor quality is regularly served at this conveniently located cafe in the shopping centre and near the cinema. It's cheap, fresh and tasty. Well done:)More, Haven't been here before so thought we'd try it out as it stayed open till 9pm (rare in Ballina for food places). It never gets old. Chicken cashew was full of vegetables only. Well done:)More, Haven't been here before so thought we'd try it out as it stayed open till 9pm (rare in Ballina for food places). The Pho Bo or Beef Noodle Soup as they call it it the most authentic dish on the menu. Probably won't be back as the one in Lennox is better, even with a 15 min drive to get there.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Wonderful & Delicious food. Dine In, Takeaway or Shop 71, 84 Kerr Street, Ballina, NSW, Australia 2478. Not now. Order . (Most other short order Honey Chicken is 50%+ thick spongy, greasy batter. The dishes had the fresh taste expected in Thai dishes. I arrived at 2:50pm and they close at 3pm, I knew what i wanted to get and couldve been in and out in 2 minutes. What its not is stunning Thai food. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Ordered beef cashew nut stir fry and coconut rice. We Won't go again, a few small pieces of duck & only 2 lychies the veggie &tofu was below average, Terrible sloppy portions, after ordering and paying they told us there wasnt enough food, so substituted half the order. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. then try Thai on High. The, Megan D. said: I hardly ever write reviews about places but this morning I had a, Linda M. said: We went there on Sunday night with friends, we were told there will be. Worst meal Ive eaten for a while. All up it cost $25 & was probably worth $20 total. We have been ordering from here since they opened and don't have one negative thing to say. Shop 71/84 Kerr St, Ballina, New South Wales, Australia Features redit cards accepted Delivery Outdoor seating Takeaway Wheelchair accessible Opening hours Updated on: Sep 04, 2022 She was awfully rude to me and rolledher eyes at me multiple times, and then processed to tell me hurry up we are going home so i left and got food elsewhere and definitely will not be going back there or reccomedning anyone to go back there! Coconut rice was plain rice with a slop of coconut cream from a can thrown ontop $26. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Lovely service, freshly cooked while you wait (can do takeaway) but for the size of the portion it was not worth it. Thai on High, Ballina: See 35 unbiased reviews of Thai on High, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #90 of 99 restaurants in Ballina. This family work so hard and the food is always fresh. Shame on you to serve food like that to the paying public.More, The food here is fast, fresh and flavoursome. Coconut rice and Thai green curry. Paid$16 for Thai green curry and got what I would call a medium bowl with not much chicken, bit & mixed veg (beans, capsicum & 2 teeny bits of corn). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It had 3 pieces of dry old tofu, noodles and cabbage. and some stir friedMore, Thai is my favourite takeaway and i was reallt disapointed. Our recipes are inspired by our brother's restaurant in Pacoima which has been opened since 1989. out in other reviews, they arent Thai. The Pho Bo or Beef Noodle Soup as they call it it the most authentic dish on the menu. Lovely service, freshly cooked while you wait (can do takeaway) but for the size of the portion it was not worth it. We Won't go again, a few small pieces of duck & only 2 lychies the veggie &tofu was below average, Terrible sloppy portions, after ordering and paying they told us there wasnt enough food, so substituted half the order. Service was very fast even thou it was busy. I also love their coconut soups with chicken or prawns. Paid$16 for Thai green curry and got what I would call a medium bowl with not much chicken, bit & mixed veg (beans, capsicum & 2 teeny bits of corn). Stir fry was runny and there was a big glug of coconut cream on top of the rice. Cold rice, raw vegetables, luke warm fried tofu all coated w a very strange chilli sauce. I had the chichen, vegs & cashews. STAY WELL CLEARMore, A group of us went before movies. Thai on High 02 6681 3184 Food & Takeaway Authentic Thai and Vietnamese cuisine.Serving Mild, medium or hot Thai on High is located in the outdoor food piazza near the southern entry. The best value is at lunch, which youcan pick any stir fry with rice for $10.90, you can't get a sandwich for that these days! They are Vietnamese. Eat here at least once per week. I would recommend this restaurant if you like Thai food. Worst meal Ive eaten for a while. Clearly had to be friends of the owners (who were in fact very nice ) the food however was terrible. Shame on you to serve food like that to the paying public.More, The food here is fast, fresh and flavoursome. Maybe a little too quick if youre looking for a long evening, I have been coming here for about 10 years I think. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Had prawn pad Thai and chicken laksa. We Won't go again, a few small pieces of duck & only 2 lychies the veggie &tofu was below average, Terrible sloppy portions, after ordering and paying they told us there wasnt enough food, so substituted half the order. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Request For Admission Genuineness Of Documents California, International Health Care Board Program, Extension Cord Burning Smell, Articles T