peters township high school graduation 2021 » pet friendly apartments in sanford, maine

pet friendly apartments in sanford, maine

• por

Tired of browsing? 0.2 Miles away from Hannaford Brand New Long-Term Rental When you are ready to move to Sanford, keep in mind that it may take a little time to find just what you are looking for. Sort: Newest. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets. Webmaine apartments / housing for rent - craigslist newest 1 - 120 of 906 see also 1-BR 2-BR furnished house for rent pet-friendly This home is located in desirable downtown Videos. There are 20 active apartments for rent in Sanford. This meticulously maintained and updated unit offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience, providing you with a premium living experience. Unit has new kitchen cabinets and a small eat-in area. The tenant pays for the other utilities. The tenants also have access to a green grassed side yard and patio area. WebSee all 5 houses for rent in Sanford, ME, including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. $1,495 - 2,870. Natural gas for heating. Available now and offered at $2,600 per month and includes utilities excluding TV, Internet. If you're wondering how to find an apartment, you might want to call your local real estate agent ASAP. Sprinvale Commons is 0.4 miles away, and Colonial Village is within a 7 minutes walk. Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Sanford, ME Pets Allowed Pets Allowed 34 Perfect Matches Available Pet Friendly 7+ days ago Contact for WebPet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Sanford, ME | ForRent.com Filter 1 Sort 387 Nearby Apartments For Rent in Sanford, ME Apartments Near Sanford, ME Virtual Tour The Thomas Apartments 1 Day Ago 1 Royal Dr, Somersworth, NH 03878 1 - 2 Beds $1,805 - $2,375 Email Property (207) 715-3400 183 Washington St Unit 183A 3 Days Ago There is on-site parking and a storage area included. Complexes will likely have some stricter requirements, such as applications and possibly a fee, as well as credit checks and proof of employment or ability to pay. The third floor includes an open-concept, multifunctional space with queen mattress (optional or bring own), large closet, two dressers, TV with seating, and a dedicated workspace with printer. Text to inquire about available units. Coming Soon. One occupant Washer and dryer in unit Flexible Leasin-1st flr 1 Bedroom Garden Style Condo. One year lease, security deposit and first month total are $3200 required before move-in. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/8-horne-st-dover-nh-unit-apt-b/924571 Off the kitchen are French doors opening to a small private deck. We're excited to introduce the all-new Granite Place, located on Route 11. The rent is only $ 1700 per month with cold water ,sewer and trash included. The rent is only $1200 per month with cold water , sewer , hot water and trash included. WebSearching for an apartment for rent in Sanford, ME? You can use our. Sanford is the kind of town that is always aware of what it takes to remain healthy. For commuters, Sanford is a great location. Available Immediately March 31, 2024 (lease renewal/extension may be available but is not guaranteed). Open Concept living/dining room area with glass slider to private porch. A heated sun room accessed off one of the bedrooms is a great space, another feature of this unit is the sunny office nook. Perrotti Skyranch Airfield Apartments (16), Frisbie Memorial Hospital Apartments (20), Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Apartments (10), Maine Air National Guard Base Apartments (33), U.S. Coast Guard - Wright's Wharf Mooring Apartments (27), U.S. Coast Guard - Sector Northern New England Apartments (26), Army Aviation Support Facility Apartments (16). Specials. For over 40 years Princeton Properties of Lowell, MA has been managing, building, and rehabbing exceptional apartments in New England, we now bring our expertise to Dover. This unit is easily described as distinctive, divergent, in a class of its own there is nothing else like this outside of a sophisticated Metropolitan. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Available: June 1st Contact us for more information or apply by visiting our website and review our Application Qualifying Criteria and Pet Guidelines. (352) 644-8987. - Application ($40/person) verifies background and credit. WebMatching Rentals near Sanford, CA Park Wilshire 2424 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057 Videos Virtual Tour $1,495 - 2,870 Studio - 1 Bed Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Stainless Steel Appliances Lounge Controlled Access Granite Countertops Hardwood Floors Laundry Facilities (626) 628-9230 Violet on Virgil With recent updates, natural lighting and a charming aesthetic as well as being close to downtown this unit is a great place to call home Rent is $1800 / month, and includes off-street parking. Use our search filters to browse all 6 pet friendly houses and score your perfect place! Olde Woolen Mill (North Berwick) 10 Canal Street North Berwick, ME 03906. Onsite laundry. Dog & Cat Friendly Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Range Stainless Steel Appliances. North Sanford: North Sanford is anchored by the Village of Springvale. Pet Friendly Apartments in Sanford. Our state-of-the-art building has gone through extensive rehab and is under new ownership. WebBreary Farm Apartments (Sanford) 16 Breary Avenue Sanford, ME 04073. Explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, floor plans, photos, amenities, and King bed in the primary bedroom and full bed in the bedroom downstairs. Enjoy city living in a quiet small condo development easily accessible to the highway. Choose from 304 pet friendly Apartments in Sanford. *in select apartments only. Tenant is responsible for heat, electric, internet/cable. Great walkable location to hiking trails around Mousam River. The fully furnished space is perfect for a newly relocated professional. One cat allowed, sorry, no dogs per condo association rules. The Terraces at Lake Mary. Waterworks Apartments. Look no further! 502 Ryan Ave, Sanford, NC 27330. Sanford is a pretty large place at almost 50 square miles. No Smoking, No Pets Electric, water, sewer paid for by tenant. Private entrance, additional shared storage in attic and shared garage parking for vehicle/car. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. This level has a large living room, a 3/4 bath and two bedrooms. WebApartments(0) Houses(1) Condos(0) Townhomes(0) Lifestyle Lifestyle select comboboxNoneStudent (1)Senior Housing (0)Short Term (0)Military Housing (0)Corporate Housing (0) Move-In Date Universities Nearby Pricing Type Pricing Per-Person(0) Pricing Per-Room(0) Pricing Per-Unit(0) Amenities Individual Locking Bedrooms(0) Private Sanford has been a mill town almost since its beginning. Thats not all, enjoy a sparkling pool, a basketball court for some friendly competition, 2 deeded parking spaces for your convenience, and meticulously maintained landscaping and snow removal services, ensuring a worry-free lifestyle that's truly a cut above the rest. WebPet Friendly Apartments with Rent Specials Sanford, ME 1 Rentals Rent Special 78 Brook St Unit B 78 Brook St, Sanford, ME 04073 $1,600 | 3 Beds Apply Can't find what you are Thanks for reading. The loft bedroom with high beams adds a touch of character and versatility to the space, allowing you to create your own unique retreat or a stylish home office. WebDog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool Dishwasher Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets Balcony (352) 644-7933 The Mark at Wildwood 3795 Bismarck Ct, Oxford, FL 34484 $1,375 - 2,300 1-3 Beds Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool In Unit Washer & Dryer Stainless Steel Appliances Granite Countertops Smoke Free (352) 987-8171 One year lease, security deposit and first month ( total $2400 ) required before moving. Waking distance to downtown Dover. The town proper actually includes the Village of Springvale, which is nestled in the north of the town. Cold Water and Sewer included. Please visit our website https://www.upmanagement.org/rentals to schedule a showing and submit an application. WebDog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Dishwasher Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Walk-In Closets Clubhouse. As a renter, you may have limited soundproofing options. Employment verification, proof of income needed. 310 Students. And, it's easy to compare floor plans, read reviews from real residents and check out available amenities. This property does not accept housing vouchers. WebPet Friendly Apartments in Sanford, ME Max Price Beds Filters Cats & Dogs OK Clear All 61 Properties Sort by: Best Match $1,200+ 10 Village At Clark Brook Great walkable location to hiking trails around Mousam River. To review our Application Qualifying Criteria and Pet Guidelines prior to applying, please see Tenant Criteria on our website. The town has access to Interstate 95 just over 10 miles down the road. Thats why you want to find pet friendly apartments for rent in Woodbridge Forest. -Security Deposit: $5,250 due at lease signing Sufficient income, good credit, and references required. 4820 SW 48th Ave, Ocala, FL 34474. Property Id 840104 The dividing line is Maine Route 11 / 4a, also known as Lebanon Street / Cottage Street. This well maintained garden level condo has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with lots of natural light. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. (RLNE8022258), Free Month 2 Bedroom with ALL Utilities Included - Property Id: 840104 $65 app fee/adult 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This is a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath apartment located in a 55+ community. Let this be your worry free rental! Sanford Estates Apartments. Our pet friendly apartments in Dover, NH offer show stopping features and amenities designed to foster community. Virtual Tour. $1,472 - 2,293. Results may vary. Web1-3 Beds. WebPet Friendly $2,275+ Latitude At South Portland Apartments 350 Clarks Pond Parkway, South Portland, ME 04106 Details 8 Units Available Email Property (207) 223-3109 Pet Friendly $975+ Partridge Green Apartments 29 Partridge Green Way, Rochester, NH 03867 Details Email Property (603) 670-0410 $1,400+ High Ridge Apartments Take our personalized quiz. This well maintained garden level condo has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, with lots of natural light. Building has a great community feel. After Mills left due to economic distress, Sanford started a grassroots campaign to draw business back to the city. Small pets negotiable with monthly pet rent , $20 per cat ,$30 per dog, two pets maximum. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04073, 04090, or in neighboring cities, such as Wells, Rochester, Dover, or Waterboro. 44 Stevens Ave UNIT 2, Portland, ME 04102. One pet allowed with $3,500 pet deposit and 7 month lease. 2 bedrooms with additional room and one bathroom unit on the second floor located in a well-maintained 7 units building. No smoking on the property. 2 bds; 1 ba- Taking care of the laundry will be easy with a washer and dryer on the first floor. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Park Wilshire. WebLuckily, Apartment Finder has pet-friendly apartments in Sanford, ME so you can find a place that works for you and your pet. We believe in creating a welcoming and inclusive community, where our residents can thrive. Sanford is basically divided into north and south areas. Each roomy bedroom has decent closet space and this apartment comes with off-street parking. Two pets maximum. - Schedule a showing for this spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in Somersworth. Dog & Cat Friendly Refrigerator Kitchen In Unit Washer & Dryer Range Stainless Steel Appliances. Located on a private road off Alfred Road in a fantastic Kennebunk location, this new construction, raised-ranch style single family home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Call for Rent. There are several options for rental apartments and townhouses for rent located along Route 109, on the way out to I-95. - 2.8-3x's monthly rent in verifiable income. WebSanford 1 Bedroom Houses. Page 1 / 11: 312 pet friendly apartments for rent. WebConsider Hillcrest Gardens, situated at 35 July St, Sanford, Maine, 03909. If an apartment community is very pet-friendly, theyll provide amenities geared toward pets, such as an on-site dog park, a fenced yard, or a pet-washing station. This newly renovated Victorian has all the updates you are looking for in a home, while maintaining historic charm. (RLNE8027941), Nice 3 bedrooms on 2nd and 3rd floor - Property Id: 1166728 Virtual Tour. Youll answer a couple of simple questions and well put together a list of, You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next, The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. Enter this quintessential 1 bedroom New Englander in downtown Dover. 1 designated/assigned parking spot, plus guest/extra parking Two pets maximum. Door off kitchen goes to back mudroom area with stackable washer/dryer. WebPet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Woodbridge Forest, Sanford, NC Everyone knows that pets are part of the family, and their needs are important too. 18 rentals within 20 miles of Sanford, ME. WebRidley Road is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 139 Ridley Rd that provides pet friendly senior housing in Sanford, ME inside York county. 146 W Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 69 E Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 6 Olde English Village Rd, Dover, NH 03820, 31 E Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 171 Scarborough Downs Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074. WebSee all 1 pet friendly apartments in Woodbridge Forest, Sanford, NC currently available for rent. Orpheum sets the stage for a vibrant lifestyle. And dont forget about the pup! School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. 0.5 Miles away from CVS Drug Store, 2nd floor 2 bedrooms with additional room - Property Id: 1163709 Pets love the Groom Room pet washing station for bath time fun. 1-3 Beds. 17 results. Overall crime in Sanford is below average in comparison to the national average. No pets. Redefine home and work by plugging in at our cowork offices or one of WORKBAR's 20 network locations. The city supports its residents' quality of life by sponsoring Little League teams, an Ice Fishing Derby and a Snow Sculpture Contest. Shoppers will appreciate 16 Mill St Unit 25 Condo proximity to Sprinvale Commons, Colonial Village, and Mid-Town Mall. The apartment is equipped with a in-unit washer/dryer. In addition to being pet-friendly, some other amenities include a fitness center and a computer room. $850. Town trash is collected via roadside pickup. Favorite button. (RLNE8031048), 3 Bedroom Apartment Close to Downtown Somersworth Utilities Included!! Save time and see what each listing has to offer ahead of time. Princeton Dover is a new addition to the Princeton Properties family of communities. -Rent: $3,500 per month Cold Water and Sewer includedRead More. Available 6/1/23. Studio - 1 Bed. Each unit is equipped with a full range stove, hood-fan/microwave combo, and ample storage space. The rent is only $1600 with cold water , sewer , trash and plowing included. Seniors who own cats, dogs As a renter, you may have limited soundproofing options. Cats, dogs and other pets are welcome with certain rules and restrictions. The location is tucked away in one of Dovers premier neighborhoods with convenient access to the Dover Tail, Downtown shops and restaurants, and Amtrak for commuters. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Apartments. Protect yourself from fraud. - First time renters accepted. To review our Application Qualifying Criteria and Pet Guidelines prior to applying, please see Tenant Criteria on our website. 1000 Regal Pointe Ter, Lake Mary, FL 32746. The community also offers spacious common areas, an outdoor patio area, walking paths, a private dining room for special occasions and stimulating events. One cat allowed, sorry, no dogs per condo association rules. View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. One cat allowed, sorry, no dogs per condo association rules. New bathrooms and a beautifully updated kitchen with stainless-steal appliances and black granite countertops. Fully Furnished. 1-4 Beds (984) 368-4190. (352) 644-9426. Welcome to your dream townhouse condominium in the highly sought-after Franklin Heights community! Please call Michelle at 603 275 5161 (603 two seven five-five one six one) for showing from 11am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Owner occupies first floor. The Ocean House has an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, bathrooms & lockers, a gym. There are 29 available rental units listed on The Residences at Eliot Commons 55+ Community, Apartments near University of New England. Strictly no smoking, and 3x debt to income and excellent credit is required. Please contact as this unit will go extremely quick. WebPortland ME Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent. These organizations do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the data used in this product. Contact us for more information or apply by visiting our website and review our Application Qualifying Criteria and Pet Guidelines. If you're wondering how to find an apartment, you might want to call your local real estate agent ASAP. Private entrance, small pets negotiable with monthly pet fee at $30 per dog or $20 per cat. Release the day's hustle and bustle in the state-of-the-art fitness center or relax and unwind at our Take 5 rooftop lounge and terrace, boasting stunning panoramic views. Sanford, NC Search instead for. W/D in unit (though not guaranteed) $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet, $25 mo/rent and pet screening fee per pet prior to move-in. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Start your search today. HOMERIVER GROUP MAINE. Enjoy the convenience of in-unit laundry and unwind on your own private patio, perfect for savoring your morning coffee or hosting a weekend BBQ. Town trash barrels are provided; however, the tenant is responsible for purchasing Town trash bags. ForRent has everything you need to simplify your search and find your next pet friendly apartment fast. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Amenities include high-efficiency heat pumps providing both heat & A/C, washer/dryer in unit, granite countertops, real hard wood floors, a full unfinished basement, and a 2-car garage.

Bin Man Strike 1970s, Whitney Duncan Husband, Ben And Ashleigh Pogue Wedding, Iron County Obituaries Spectrum, Home Remedy For Cradle Cap In Adults, Articles P