peters township high school graduation 2021 » jj maybank x reader crying

jj maybank x reader crying

• por

loosely based off Noora x William from SKAM. You had never seen JJs face contort the way it had in this moment. Y/Ns right, I know what Im doing, Rafe cuts her off. jj maybank. You know you cant mope around forever right? Kiaras voice brought you back to reality as you sat at the bar during her afternoon shift at The Wreck. You didnt want to argue with JJ or make a big deal out of it, so you merely said okay and told him you were painting your toenails, and that youd talk to him later. As Lexi Aldridge comes to terms with everything shes been through, she begins to doubt her ability to keep her head above water. You shuffle closer, until you can feel his calves against your thigh. You loved that about her. As if youd ever like the real JJ. You couldnt tell. It hurts having to keep yourself in check because one person being unable to deal with the situation is already more than you can handle. smut is under the cut ;), request: yes. Breakups were the hardest part. After a rough childhood, things are finally starting to look up as you find a deal on a place that's too good to be true. Not long after that, you heard some talk of Rafe constantly giving those filthy pogues from the south side of the island what they deserve. He needs longer than most to come around. No can do babes. Boys dont like girls who poke at their ego. this is more of a third-person type of one-shot and i like to write this way when im writing about a character rather than writing for a character, if that makes any sense! I then put make on to cover the red mark. it takes kiara a little too long to realise that its not john b she loves, its sarah, instead. You wondered how long it would take for JJ to come back to you. You didnt think youd ever get to see this again. JJ was brought out of his thoughts when his hacky sack dropped on his face, forgetting to catch it once the image of your soft smile raced through his mind. This time, it might just lead to the conclusion you've been wanting. [short] +Pogue style - Kiara brings you, the new girl, to hang out with the pogues for a crazy day on the HMS, a disaster happens and the others are oblivious, as JJ saves your life. Youve got other things to worry about. JJs laugh was like music to your ears. On the first night she meets Rafe and what she expected to be just a night of fun ends up complicated when emotions get involved. and by dont i mean do. for my mutuals who would like to stay in touch, please send me a private message so we can exchange socials!! First published May 19, 2020. Y/N Routledge and JJ Maybank were great friends, meeting in the 3rd grade through Y/N's brother, John B. Ho A yearly summer fling for JJ ends faster than expected when a kook party goes wrong. JJs mouth followed suit, a grin spreading across his face. You reunite with your friends and twin brother, John B, and help them find the lost gold and the Cross of Santo Domingo. Being two years older than you, he was at your high school for half of your time there. But its the truth, anyway, so you told her you needed her help on figuring out Two finished joints were laying in the ashtray and you could see a new one rolled waiting to be lit. JJ gulped and scoffed at you. boy like him has got to spread the news of his achievements, and youd rather Because you did the two things to him that he hated most. If you were to guess how many times JJ Maybank had cried in his life, youd probably guess zero. Everyone was silent. Trust me, bro. Full of hunger and passion combined. JJs hand found your lower back and his fingers began to draw lazy patterns across it. He wanted so badly for John B to rid his face of that pitiful, concerned gaze. im getting lost on you (you got me doing things i never thought id do)| 2.2k JJs whole body is shaking. You escape from yor hometown, taking a break from fake friends and the pressure your parents put on you. You: Not fighting. You found yourself trying to peer behind him to see if Pope or JJ were trailing in. JJs eyes found yours, and your brows furrowed at the sudden change of color. In which Rafe Cameron has to choose between his dad and a pogue who gives him a clearer outlook on life, and Snowy has to choose between her two best friends. You shake your head. He hit a sweet spot deep within you causing you to jerk and gasp out his name. the chronicles of cogncacdelights. The thing with boys like Rafe is that theyre easy to know. once my fingers hit the keyboard they just go off adsjhfkh, warnings: oral (both receiving), swallowing, language. What the fuck? You deserve a break come back whenever you need to. im not a football expert so there may be some inaccuracies. You stood there. wc: 306 . It hurts to see someone you love falling apart. You felt useless. nothin lasts forever (we both know hearts can change) | 5.3k | angst Im Rafe., Im guessing my reputation precedes me., Rafe makes a grimace and sighs, shaking his head slightly. Oh, your eyes. You meant it, too. some girls from the kook academy are messing with you, and jj makes you stand up for yourself. Should've Been You - JJ Maybank X Reader. You could hear yourself start to sob, your body shaking. You heard movement from behind you as you were about to unlock your front door. @nxtrogers That is until her older brother John B and her friends find clues to a treasure her and John B's dad spent his entire life searching for. Like, I still love you though. Hes always been good at refusing to feel anything he didnt like, and in moments like these, all the repressed emotions burst out of him. JJs eyes drifted up and finally found yours. God, JJ. He holds you the way you held him and you clutch onto his shirt, feeling for the first time, and god, it hurts. Everything was fine. Contrary to what might be the popular belief, you dont really think about Rafe. This is an X Reader insert rewrite of the series Outerbanks, following the plots and events of the series, with a twist to fit the reader into the story and to make things interesting. Its just like.. John Bs voice startled you from your thoughts as he slammed down a white styrofoam cup in front of you with the biggest grin youve ever seen etched across his face. Your body ablaze; like a fire you couldnt put out. word count: 1544. warnings: drinking, mentions of vomit, barely proof-read. You were no better than his father, at this point. When JJ is hired at the cafe Y/N works at, memories of a night they spent together arise and so do their feelings for each other. Not because of his father, or the pain he had endured from him. JJ and Y/N were polar opposites. based on the song girl crush by harry styles. You waited for either of them to respond, biting the inside of your cheek and inspecting your fingernails. Together.. As long as you said something. jj maybank x pope heyward we all need someone to hold| 1.1k | angst a/n: hi everyone! His eyebrows are moving the slightest bit, trembling just as much as your fingers are. So wrong, in fact. Still, you know hes here theres nowhere else hed be. Mention of abuse. please read with caution and take a look at the warnings. anon request: hi!! The bright light of the screen illuminated your room but you only felt darkness.No word from him. Lets go. Despite the panic that was still washing over you and the loud banging coming from the house, JJs voice was surprisingly soft. The captains orders dont end here, and he decides to implement some more strategies the team has practiced before, adapting the approach to the heavy-defence strategy that North Carolina is playing tonight. And here I was thinking Id make a great first impression.. Work Search: Loved making eye contact with you while his face was buried between your thighs, so he could see your face as he ate you out. You couldnt help but smile at JJ talking to John B over his headset. JJs head had turned to the left from the impact, and you could see his jaw clench. Its not like you trust Rafe to keep it secret, really. Your fingers carded through his hair as your mouth fell open into a small o shape and you cast your gaze down at the top of his head. Then, it stopped. John Bs laugh was warm and inviting. Relief settling in when JJ caught up and scurried you into the wooden crate. Instead, you looked out the glass panes at the dark, starry night with tears rolling down the side of your face until you were too tired to count how many you had let escape. ok not to sound up my own ass but like some of the writers on here need to learn how to write prose properly bc theres some fics/imagines that i cannot understand, and before you call me out for being negative, the only reason im saying this is bc im planning on making a masterlist on writing fics to help out, pairing: Footballer!Rafe Cameron x Reader, summary: When he keeps putting you off your position during matches, you decide to take it up with him unbeknownst to you, theres more to Rafe than just wanting to prevent you from being a good football player (and its called unresolved sexual tension. So you huffed out a brief Ill see you guys later and waved your friends goodbye. Your phone chimed 4 times in a row and you hoped for good news. What the hell? It didnt last long. it comes from you than some rando. You were glad to have friends like John B and Kiara. Angst with a Happy Ending. Am I pissed about what happened? Her mom is a drug addict, her dad a alcoholic. Youre not supposed to be thinking about this right now. You leave them there for a bit, feeling tears threatening to fall, but you close your eyes until theyre gone. JJ doesnt remember the first time his father laid a hand on him. Well get through this, you say, for the both of you. You saw this look before. almost pretend | 11k+ smut starts right away so please read with caution! You figured he could tell you were freaked out, and he didnt want to add to that. Warnings: Slight violence in relationships, Lots of swearing, underage drinking (pls be safe! A definite approval of your dumb joke. You raise your hand, and Rafe calls on you. jj decides to take his chances with kiara the summer before they go to different high schools, which possibly ruins their friendship (and by an extension, the pogues). You didnt hear the footsteps running toward you. His skin is all wrinkly from the water; you wonder how long hes been like this. The only things that keep you from completely losing it are his chin resting on the top of your head, his arms holding you close to him, his legs shielding you at each side. The only noise that could be heard was the sound of your lips parting. Hacky sack in hand, tossing it up in the air and catching it. You fumbled with the contents in your bag before pulling out your keys. You know that too. Youre going to tell the truth, because John B deserves They dont ask muchthey know youre not someone keen on whatever the social hierarchy of the school is supposed to bebut they ask why you decided to consistently call him the wrong name. "W-what?" You mumble, rubbing your eyes. You hold him and you hold yourself, too, until hes done and he pulls back, and looks at you. this whole thing, but youve fucked up enough already you didnt want John B | 1 | 2jjs girlfriend tells him she loves him, and its the one thing hes not ready to hear. Instead, you take JJs hands in yours, rubbing your thumb against the back of them, trying to warm them up. He hit your sweet spot again, and the pressure of his thumb on your clit sent you to your release. But I finally found my words and wrote this. Beer? You nodded, settling in the armchair next to the couch that was clearly occupied. JJ sighed, breathing out a loud huff engrossing John Bs attention. Your hearing finally seemed to work, as JJs words sunk in. Seeing JJ cry was more painful than anything else in the world. You thanked him for your treat and offered a soft smile, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. Thats fucked up.. Hes going to come around, alright? Thats when she asked the question: What about John B?. Theres no sight of anyone, and you have to remind yourself that this is the way things are, now. She's pregnant and she had yet to tell anyone, especially her boyfriend, JJ. The sound of JJs sneakers crunching the gravel below you made you look back up at him. Hes not here. Far from you, too far to notice hes being looked at, JJ is chatting with some random girl, throwing his head back in laughter. You chewed the inside of your cheek as you watched him walk closer to you. Did he want to fix things to still be in a relationship? His chin started to quiver and his eyes welled up. Hey, its alright. She soon finds out she has romantic feelings for JJ and gets jealous, thinking he has a thing for their other friend, Kie. in which you are jj's one and only girl. a/n: i listened to anyone by demi lovato while writing this and i got super emotional about it? You take a big gulp of the beer in your hand, shaking your head. You chewed the inside of your cheek reminiscing about the good ol days and crossed your arms over your chest. Flashbacks of the night you and JJ argued resurfaced in your mind, the demons in your head not letting you forget what you did. Being with JJ was supposed to be just a summer thing and now summer is over its time for you to go but JJ has other ideas (happy ending, fluff, confessions, no smut), prompts "goodbye-" "damn it, i thought i told you not to say that word!" It was fine. You knew he knew what you were talking about. The sunlight from the open window in JJs room casting a golden glow on his already golden skin. you got me down on my knees, begging please| 2.5k | angst, light smuttheres a game you and rafe play you flirt with boys and wait until he can no longer keep away from you, even if youre keeping your thing a secret. Its a shrine, almost, so you close the door and hope you never have to walk in there again. You tossed and turned all night, looking up at your ceiling, then to your window where you could almost see the outline of JJ clumsily sneaking in. i have come to save the day | 5k | fluff, enemies to lovers You didnt realize you had hit him so hard. dea; 22; she/her; i waste most of my time writing about fictional characters; m getting lost on you (you got me doing things i never thought id do), nothin lasts forever (we both know hearts can change), be still my foolish heart (dont ruin this on me), what we want is what we once had (all you need to know is i want more), no grave can hold my body down (ill crawl home to him), i didnt understand, but i was terrified of love, just wait until youre crying at the shower floor, you got me down on my knees, begging please, i dont know how i feel when im with you, if i say a cliche (its cause i mean it), ididnt understand, but i was terrified of love, just wait until youre crying at the shower floor, you got me down on my knees, begging please, i dont know how i feel when im with you, i even made a wee graphic for it bc i was born but also bc it's not a usual fic, anyway i might be willing to explore football!rafe a bit more in the future if there's interest, no clue if the obx fandom is even alive rn, anyway the left pic is bc that's the rafe i imagine being here, you know the kind that fleur likes (not that i'm exposing her or anything), i MIGHT post some jiara bits from the fic, rn i'm just here to see what the f and mcyt people are posting lmao, i will reply to everybody and all tomorrow it's nearly midnight already <3. Shelley tried to tell you that you needed a plan to do A and if i reach that by the time i wake up in the morning, ill post two fics tomorrow instead of just one (which is something ive never done before!! His face is empty, or so you think at first glance the bags under his eyes are too dark, the skin on his cheeks too red, the rest of his face too pale. It had one single candle on it. You looked up at the grey sky above and breathed out, closing your eyes for a moment before finding JJs once again. You knew that, so why did you think he was going to? I know JJ. When Kiara is kidnapped by Carlos Singh, JJ mounts a rescue attempt. A knock on the bathroom door startled you out of your thoughts. You have some oth-. Your lips. She ended up staying in Outer Banks for the summer. JJ glanced to his best friend who was leaning against the wooden frame, arms crossed against his bare chest. Harder to hide the marks, harder to hide the winces whenever Pope slung his arm around JJs neck. You crawled out of the coop and Pope helped you to your feet, slinging his arm around you. ~ This is a JJ x Reader fanfic that takes place after the storm when John B and Sarah go missing ~ John Bs room is empty, but you still walk in. You stared at him. Your heart skips a beat and theres a heaviness on your chest, but you push it away. However, after a tense night at the boneyard, everything comes slipping out. You decided in that moment, you only ever wanted to hear JJ saying your name. Not because of his father, or the pain he had endured from him. 1.1K 8 1. jjmaybank; jjsmut # 8. (part two of spectator sport) word count: 7.7k. Hoping John B didnt see, he quickly wiped them away and shook his head. But JJ did all those things for you. We need someone firmer on the front., But you also need a firm defence, you argue. except youre wrong. I quietly made my way out of my house to see my friends. He would never do that. what we want is what we once had (all you need to know is i want more) | 21k+ | ongoing | post-canon kickboxing/ex friends to lovers au You thought you were going to throw up. request: yes. Hes all gelled hair, preppy-boy clothing that consists of a muted-yellow polo and black trousers, and a grin that somehow encompasses his entire personality. Not like the real JJ.. like the JJ I think she wants me to be. no mention of protection here, always remember to use a rubba!!! word count: 2,542 this wasnt supposed to be this long im so sorry. Like your stomach was in knots and you knew your eyes were beginning to well up again. HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW? drew starkey | phone swap | +40k | ongoing | social media + real lifeaddie mallory was an average economics student until drew starkey accidentally swapped their phones. You and JJ were the last to exit the chicken coop. Im just. For once, JJ was actually right. What happenes when he actually shoots it? A happy birthday banner across the wall, balloons scattered across the room and a disco ball illuminating multi colored lights around the room. I talk to her and shit and I try to be different. Right? Just listened. The warmth that was emitting from his body made you feel safe. additional: angst with the slightest hint of smut; jealous!jj, possessive!jj. When you find him, hes falling apart in his best friends bathroom. Not right now. It's a realistic story, a.k.a. Not from his mother leaving and never returning. the pogues throw a kegger, and jj keeps getting distracted by the feelings he might have for one of his closest friends. Like really romantic and then yall cuddle and talk about the future afterword count: 1,259. passion[ pash-uhn ] nounstrong and barely controllable emotion. Together., JJ nods, gripping the back of your shirt, inhaling a sharp breath. and the one time you do for him.. But shit goes wrong when th JJ and his friends set out to find Y/N after her parents sent her away to Kitty Hawk. They havent, yet. John B x reader Summary: You end up pregnant and because John B's life was already hard, you didn't want to make it any worse so you keep it from him. she has a special place in her heart for the . The water is still running but neither of you can bring yourself to do something about it. You didnt notice the rooster crowing profusely until JJs hands were ringing its neck. this has absolutely nothing to do with any of you guys - its cliche, but its truly the whole its not you, its me thing. Well, not seriously at least. A/N: to the anon who requested this- I'm sorry it took me so long to get it out. And maybe JJ isn't so bad either. Your hands rested on both sides of his abdomen, leaning into him more to deepen the kiss. You looked down at his hands that had somehow already grabbed yours. this is a lil baby of mine and i adore it with all my heart and i really hope yall enjoy it, too! He didnt want to admit to Pope that he was always high to muffle out the curses and derogatory names that slurred past his fathers beer soaked lips. But she's the girl version of jj maybank, funny, silly, stoner, and everything else. Years later, as the two of you got closer, he always tended to be around you. additional:this is pure fluff with soft!rafe. Okay? To be honest, I had no idea how to start it. No word from JJ. Just be you, bro.. but this is just the direction it took, sorry!! The Chateau is empty because no one lives in it anymore. Its like what, fifth girl in the past month?. His nostrils slightly flared, and you knew that was a sign of him about to cry. pity | jj maybank one day, they come with a ring, too. Both you and the other only female Pogue are wearing jean shorts and a bikini top, the choice that you matched right before going to the beach. Hed come around. I cant even begin to explain how sorry I am. He dropped his hat, shaking his head. jj realises hes immortal when he wakes up buried in a coffin. Peterkin stays quiet and lets Captain Cameron take over, just like she always does. I just - fuck, JJ. Phone? electric | pope heyward JJ Maybank x Touch Starved Reader who's not used to affection. You grabbed the cup and took a sip of the contents inside, hoping it was a chocolate mudslide milkshake. But as it turns out, getting there is a lot harder than it looks. Mention of abuse bad business Thankfully, Pope doesnt catch that, instead just shaking his head in disapproval. You had very quickly noticed just how affectionate JJ was. JJ wanted so badly for Kiara to stop crying when he lifted up his shirt. The only problem is, at what point does that trust turn into something more destructive? Please dont cry. You could hear your own voice starting to break. You climb into the bathtub, across him. If you held out this long, you cant give in to your feelings now. Please consider turning it on! ive been super busy so i havent managed to edit the proposal fic, so i have no idea when itll actually be up. JJ crawled up beside you and his lips found yours once again. Shell know youre acting different toward her than you do us. But that didnt matter anymore. jj is an up-and-coming kickboxer set to fight one of his former best friends, the other has been dead for ten years, and the third one he catches himself falling in love all over again with, despite vowing to leave past in the past. While letting the fresh coat of paint dry, you opened your group chat thread with Sarah and Kiara. You only nodded. Is it okay if I hang out here tonight? Then again, maybe you shouldve thought this through, you JJ Maybank and you have been friends for two years, best friends actually. I love you, dude. His mouth detached from your core with a wet pop, replacing his lips with the pad of his thumb while he caught his breath. Book I (Butterflies) complete, Book II (Rhapsody) complete, Book III (this one right here baby) in progress. hes got to make his way back to his friends - more than anyone else, back to pope, whom he hasnt admitted his feelings to. Losing John B is something all of the Pogues deal with in different ways. now, six months later, he shows up at your door and youre the only one he can help him. it becomes something that marks his love for her, too. You couldnt say anything. we all need someone to hold | 1.1k | angstpope breaks after the storm in which john b and sarah vanish, and jj is there to keep him from falling apart. Not right away. He leans into your hand, and you move even closer, sitting on your legs until youre close enough to pull him into an embrace. It is absurd. You couldn't think of a single thing that if you begged JJ enough, he wouldn't eventually cave to. no grave can hold my body down (ill crawl home to him) | 4.3k | angst You hoisted yourself up on your elbows and reached over to your side table, hoping to see a message or two from the one person you most desperately needed to hear from. (and do let me know if this football!fic is what people are interested in. warnings: smut, brief masturbation, thigh riding, oral (m + f receiving), sex. Thanks for sounding sympathetic. You rolled your eyes, thinking of all people Kiara should understand how you feel. It feels as if he is seeing you for the first time since his world fractured. The only sound between the two of you is the water running. Sunday evenings were strictly reserved for you and JJ. No words come out of your mouth, no matter how hard you try. A/N: This is my first obx fic, I hope you guys like it! Kiara turned back to you with a slight smile and a head nod. I was crying, laying my head in the crook of his neck. dea; 22; she/her; i waste most of my time writing about fictional characters. He raised both eyebrows in a quick motion to acknowledge what his best friend had said. JJ finally let Topper leave his spot above John B in the water, and he quickly made it known to everyone that it was time to leave. But, JJ is way more insensitive. Here are some imagines ive written about JJ <3. jjmaybank. The little water that is underneath you is cold, and your clothes get soaked immediately, but thats not something you worry about. JJ couldnt help the small smile that flourished across his face. I know JJ. You got to your front door step and took a breath before wiping away the abundance of tears that littered across your face and down your neck. | 2.5k | fluff, angst He found his spot next to you again, and you shifted down the wall slightly when you saw the shorter man walking toward the coop, gun pointing right at it. i dont know how i feel when im with you| 3.5k | angstdating rafe cameron was a roller coaster and eventually, youve had enough of it. Ive got you. You didnt mean to, but you smiled. - JJ MAYBANK X FEMALE OC - Delilah Fallon, a 17 year old who constantly moves from place to place due to her father. Rafe Cameron Being an Asshole. I know you do too. You heard him loud and clear. Hed show up to school with bruises and stitches, but never without a smug look thats just as prominent than the injuries themselves. So you didnt. At least thats what JJ convinced himself to believe. She's in denial, having her fun with other people while Rafe attempts to make her admit her feelings. -the act of falling in love with the wrong person Fear. The Chateau is cold when you enter. You let out a sob, overwhelmed with emotions. JJs hands are on your cheeks, holding you as if you were made of porcelain. just wait until youre crying at the shower floor| 1.6k | angstyou havent seen your boyfriend since the night john b and sarah were lost at the sea. The bigger man called out after the one who was approaching the coop, attention focusing back on him as he put the gun down and walked back toward their truck. A teacher enters the classroom and the talks turned into hushed conversations. You didnt think you couldnt handle seeing JJ cry. (Especially as he does that.) Harder to take off his shirt when they would dive off the HMS Pogue floating its way through the marsh. Everything looks the same as it always has; nobody dared touch the last thing you have of him. Sarah: Idiot. Comforted. You guys made a bet? JJ joked, amusement in his voice as his fingers intertwined with yours, leading you toward the rest of the crew. As did his thoughts about you. Burly With a Gun - JJ teases Y/n with the gun he stole. 2 days too long. | fluffafter many years of friendship, jj finally grows a pair and asks kiara out.

Amish Builders Kalona, Iowa, Westchester County Mobile Shredder Schedule 2022, Articles J