peters township high school graduation 2021 » airbnb near fort sam houston

airbnb near fort sam houston

• por

1-Bedroom apartments are the most common, with a total of 1606 listings available. Unique stays on Airbnb. Kitchen Nice room and excellent breakfast. "Convenient to Hwy. Just be courteous since its a shared space. Checkout time of 11 AM was too early. The motel was clean and comfortable. Outside, you will have access to a pool, a deck, seating and a barbecue grill. Located in the neighborhood of the Sojo Crossing in San Antonio, Texas, this luxury Airbnb is only about an eight-minute drive from the San Antonio International Airport. We had the Do Not Enter sign on the door and were annoyed by the phone calls and cards slipped under the door complaining that housekeeping couldn't service the room. 105 N Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78205-1922. Whether you're PCSing, ETSing, or just need a new place to live, you'll find the right Outside, you have access to a garden and a gazebo with seating. Beautiful holiday house with a fireplace (from USD 105), 4. As of May 2023, the average apartment rent in Fort Sam Houston is $779 for a studio, $794 for one bedroom, and $931 for two bedrooms. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. The bedroom is lovely and cozy with a great mixture of vintage and contemporary decor. Walk-In Closets Your host has a swimming pool in the backyard and youre free to use it when you want. Who would say no to a room that welcomes you with a gorgeous king-sized bed, plush comforter topped up with snug pillows, and the most gorgeous bed linens? You must save a search in order to receive alerts. "The hotel was decent but seemed overpriced. Pool Good News! The bedroom, done out with a joyful mix of colors and quirky patterns, comes with a king-sized bed. Pet-friendly home with a private pool (from USD 242), 14. It connects to many tourist attractions which also includes a World Heritage Site. It has a very well-appointed interior with a fully furnished and open-plan kitchen, living and dining area, an inviting bedroom with a comfy bed, a work desk, and a full bathroom. Email me listings and apartment related info. The employees were pleasant and courteous. "Check-in at the motel was fine the 1st time I stayed, but quite a different experience the next time. Riverwalk, Hemisfar Park, and many other attractions are within walking distance of the property. And with a mug of coffee or tea in hand, head out onto the deck and admire the sunrise. . Pool While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Great room, pleasant staff, and good breakfast. Dishwasher Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. "This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel. No other boats allowed on pond.only ours. Other than that, I had a nice stay. Interested in this home? If you make a $90 non-refundable reservation instead of a $100 refundable booking, you are betting $90 to win $10. to the right place! "Great place to stay. 1-3 Beds, $1,200 Guests who are visiting the city with their service vehicle need not worry as theres an off-street parking space waiting for you. Stay near Fort Hood's top sights. It is a fully furnished, comfy, and homey suite that welcomes two guests. Thats the kitchen from another angle. The Internet access was great. Government Hill Historic District Houses. I enjoyed my stay and recommend staying here. Kitchen Theres a comfy queen-sized bed inside for you to use and a sofa which turns into a bed. "The hotel Gibbs is a Great place to stay. "The hotel was in need of renovation, but the staff was great. Unsubscribe in one click. You can freshen up with a nice soak in the bathtub before stepping out to sightsee. Like all our homes, this one features, Single Family Home for Rent Available May 19. Availability Unknown. I won't stay here again. The sofa can also be used as a full-size bed and can accommodate an extra person. Explore listings within 20 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available May 8, Single Family Home for Rent Available May 18, This home is priced to rent and won't be around for long. Recreational time can be spent at the pool table. Additionally, there is an office space with a sleeper sofa, kitchen with granite counters, dishwasher, Keurig coffee machine, HD TV, and gas grill on the deck. Tons of hiking and biking trails only minutes away..about 6miles from our property. The modern yet Elizabethan look, with 14-foot-high (4.3-meter-high) ceilings, hardwood floors, bare yet polished bricks, wooden beams, ornate chandeliers, and riveting oil paintings will make you stop and pay attention. And if you need a bath before you fall asleep, the bathroom is clean and fully-equipped. Rent Trends As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Fort Sam Houston is $779 for a studio, $794 for one bedroom, and $931 for two bedrooms. "I liked the big room. Plus, it is close to the airport, perfect for tourists. Huge back deck towards water w/ picnic table. No continental breakfast, and the in-room snack prices were exorbitant. Living around Fort Sam puts some of San Antonios best outdoor venues at your doorstep: Brackenridge Park and the San Antonio Botanical garden are just a few blocks east of the base, providing superb environments for enjoying sunny days, and numerous nearby golf courses provide lots of opportunities to hit the links. Play some lovely music, get some beautiful fragrances, use those organic soaps you have saved for some time now, and let the soothing times flow. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Theres a quaint little kitchenette in the corner with all its amenities intact and if youd like, you can also hang out in the lovely backyard. The deck makes a very apt place for everything. However, light rail access is across the street from the front door. The hotel staff was professional and courteous. As y, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 24, One sec, gathering the Locale guide section, One sec, gathering the Rail Inventory Content. I liked staying here. ONE pet allowedPets..we do cater to pets and sometimes our pets stay here..so that does come along with pet dander/hairour cleaners work very hard at cleaning, but sometimes some does linger..so please be aware of this and don't complain, you've been warned!!! "The location wasn't commercial and felt a bit deserted and dark at night. Suitable for five guests, this modern house in Houston is located in an urban and peaceful neighborhood. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $100 per stay fee for each pet. You can curl up in front of the fireplace and retreat to a good read with a glass of wine. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. "Great location. "All the employees were so friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast was great. located in Fort Sam Houston, TX, you've come This studio apartment is located in the RiverWalk area with an industrial feel. The toilet was clogged, and the towel rack fell off the wall when I touched it. Find out how, Showing 25 of 50 Results - You will drift off to a nice sleep in the queen-sized bed. Remodeled Guest House Near Downtown/Military Base - Guesthouses for Rent in San Antonio, Texas, United States - Airbnb Skip to content Relax by the lake on the 80ft dock, swim, fish, kayak, or even just relax by a cozy fire. This 19th-century Craftsman bungalow is full of charming history to make your next stay full of adventure. 400 Bowie Street, I-37, Exit 141, San Antonio, TX 78205, 411 Bowie Street, I-37, Exit 141, San Antonio, TX 78205. Also feel free to arrange with the hosts for an extra trundle bed if you want to accommodate two more guests. The parking lot was right next to the Alamo. Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! Ea. Guests can visit the nearby River Walk, the Alamodome, The Tower of the Americas, The Pearl, and restaurants such as Southtown 101, Rosarios, Pharm Table, and La Focaccia Italian Grill minutes away from here. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Should you decide to stay in, you can lounge the evening away on the plush sofa and watch a Netflix show on the smart TV or cozy up in front of the fireplace with a book and hot coffee. "The hotel charged $30 per night for valet parking. Feel free to take some inspiration from the picture and do a happy shower dance! Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. Book it. The whole house is a great experience and it is also very close to the night life in Houston. My room was clean and comfortable, and the employees were pleasant. Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available May 1, Want to tour on your own? 1.8 miles from Fort Sam Houston. Some of these rentals are also close to pizza places and fancy restaurants for your dining options. Email me listings and apartment related info. As a guest here you'll be within walking distance of BBVA Compass Stadium, Toyota Center, George R. Brown Conference Center, Minute Maid Stadium, as well as some excellent restaurant and bar options. Easy access to the base makes this area ideal for armed service personnel as well as civilian military employees and folks in support industries. You will know why the moment you step in the metropolis. For those who have a special love for red doors, this is a pretty option. Gated, Dog & Cat Friendly Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Plus, it has a private bathroom with a bathtub and laundry facilities. "Clean hotel with friend employees. See our Privacy Policy for more information on how we use your data. 2 Beds, We found 25 more rentals matching your search near Fort Sam Houston - San Antonio, TX, Dog & Cat Friendly Have a seat on the comfortable porch and have a cooling glass of iced tea while people watching. The pantry also comes with some complimentary goodies so you can snack till your hearts content! Dishwasher 2023 Realty Search Solutions, LLC. Ever thought about giving your home an edgy touch with quirky art decor? Controlled Access, Dog & Cat Friendly If you want to destress after a tiring day of sightseeing, dive right inside the community pool which is available all year round. High-speed internet can make for a smooth day of remote work if needed. Closest airports to Fort Sam Houston. 1 Bed, $875 - 1,305 The open-plan living and dining areas seamlessly flow into the full kitchen. 220 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX, 78205. Tex-Mex Casita near Stockyards Fort Worth, Texas, United States 40 reviews Superhost ENTIRE HOME 2 Beds 4 Guests 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Accommodates: 4 from USD 78 View Deal 3. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 63 out of 100 WalkScore Rating "The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff was nice. 1. Likewise, the spacious living space features a 50-inch TV with room for air mattresses. 1-3 Beds. Fort Sam Houston ID/CAC Card Processing. You can then have a meal as a group at the dining table or have a more casual meal on the island. You dont have to miss out on your workouts when you are here - you will find a treadmill and other exercise equipment in the shared gym for a good sesh. on-base and off-base housing, roommate listings, and for-sale real estate listings. Reviewed on Apr 10, 2023. Breakfast was nice. This consent applies even if you are on a do not call list and is not a condition of any purchase. Rent from people in Fort Hood, TX from $20/night. 7.6/10 Good! Come and relax with your whole family on Hadlock Pond! . 1201 E Mulberry Ave, San Antonio, TX 78209. Oops, this listing is currently inactive. Guests can enjoy bonfire evenings in front of the fire pit while relishing a nice barbeque. Lots of wineries, distilleries, outlet mall shopping, gun ranges, 5star rated restaurants and bars, lots of fun activities, very local. This home with a private pool features a loft, 5 bedrooms, a landscaped backyard and a back patio. The lavish bedrooms are equipped with comfy beds that ensure a good nights rest. Take a copy with you to the hotel. However, we texted valet parking when we checked out and ended up waiting 30 minutes for our car. 1011 East Houston Street, I-37, Exit 141, San Antonio, TX 78205, 414 Bowie Street, I-37, Exit 141, San Antonio, TX 78205, 901 East Houston Street, I-37, Exit 141, San Antonio, TX 78205, 425 Bonham, I-37, Exit 141, San Antonio, TX 78205. Cabin is on top of hill w lake down below. You searched for apartments in Fort Sam Houston. You can also tend to your sore muscles in the hot tub at the end of a hectic day. . Its also located in the backyard so you can relive your childhood playhouse moments. Breakfast was nice. I do recommend staying here because of the friendly staff. San Antonio RiverWalk Studio (from USD 144), 23. "The motel room was clean and comfortable, and the employees were nice. Feel your spirits brighten up as you enter the cheery and comfortable living room, where you can watch TV peacefully. Have a quick swim when youre feeling warm and watch the occasional deer trot through the backyard. Don't stay here. Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! The ground level offers a queen bed, 32-inch TV and a half bath. The best part? Consider staying elsewhere. The carpet needed cleaning. ,EO;TXB30-SAT,BW;44723-SAT,PH;SATEM-SAT,QI;TXJ44-SAT,OZ;02942-SAT,HI;3515-SAT,OZ;28016-SAT,WY;21563-SAT,RF;248-SAT,HX;4267-SAT,RU;SATDO-SAT,SN;SATRW-SAT,DI;SATHS-SAT,XV;SATDS-SAT,YZ;2163-SAT,FN;SATDW-SAT,LQ;501-SAT,MC;SATRC-SAT,PW;14878-SAT,DI;5102-SAT,DT;10612-SAT,BW;44712-SAT,GD;SATHG-SAT,HY;SATTH-SAT,MC;SATDT-SAT,HY;SATGH-SAT,PW;SATTM-SAT,IN;6688-SAT,AP;8543-SAT,GI;SATSD-SAT. com listing or call to register for a self-guided showing at a time that works best for you. Theres a walk-in shower with a nice rainmaker shower head, storage space, and towels. When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures. Stroll directly across the street for lunch or dinner or continue to unique shopping. I won't stay again and don't recommend it. All the hangers had a sticky substance on them. The check in desk for Sam Houston and Foulois House is located in the Candlewood Suites hotel, building 2426. Youre also free to use the kitchen as well as the washer and dryer. Watch TV comfortably on the sofa, cook up a delicious meal in the well-appointed kitchen, and dine in comfort at the dining table. 1309 East Commerce, San Antonio, TX 78205, 3911 North PanAm Expressway, I-35, Exit 161, San Antonio, TX 78219, 103 9th Street, I-35, Exit 157B, San Antonio, TX 78215. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. The hotel was just a block from the Alamo, and the front of the hotel is at the spot where Santa Anna's troops breached the Alamo wall in 1836. On this lot lies this surprisingly large and private Airbnb, and in it is a warm living room where you can just feel right at home. To enjoy the comforts of home without a lengthy commitment, find a short-term apartment for rent in Fort Sam Houston. Welcome to IHG Army Hotels Foulois House - Historia. If youre trying to look for a vacation rental for a romantic getaway, this Airbnb private home is perfect for you. - allows pets up to 40 pounds - $25 per night fee for each pet. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. It comes equipped with an adjustable dog bed, stainless steel dog bowls, a silicone placemat, toys, a leash, a comfy blanket, and a microfiber towel for your four-legged friends.

Victor Wayne Harris Seinfeld, Producer's Pride 12 Sweet Feed For Deer, Gayle's Broadway Rose Auditions, Watonwan County Court Calendar, Ravines Golf Course Middleburg Fl Closed, Articles A