henry margusity leaves accuweather » warfare prayer points with scriptures by olukoya

warfare prayer points with scriptures by olukoya

• por

if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-1','ezslot_19',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-1-0');Thats the fact. Olukoya. Luke 10:19, But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',122,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-122{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}But rejoice, you are not left without recourse in this fight, God has made enough provision in Christ for your daily triumph, all you need do is to learn to use the weapons at your disposal. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. prayer points chapter 8: north wind that drives away rain a terrific weapon propelled by the almighty prayer points chapter 9: mysteries of the evening tide perilous times a weapon of vengeance god kills prayer points chapter 10: pestilence intensive warfare casualties galore a vehicle of destruction prayer points chapter 11: plague a regime of . 1. You can find him on you tube! All things must go through you before they get to me and I trust you! If you desire to see things work in your life, you must engage in these prayer of deliverance. They may even come at you with sicknesses, weaknesses, failures, frustrations, insufficiencies, troubles of all kinds, all with a bid to stopping you, distract you and ultimately draw you away from loving and serving God. We respect your privacy. 101 Weapons of Spiritual Warfare Never in the history of the world has there been an era of war, both physical and spiritual, like this era. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. Just one advice about this book and some others. DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF PRAYERS 1. Mixed with faith, these warfare prayers by Olukoya will help strengthen your spiritual life. (Matthew 8:16, KJV). This doesn't mean you'll never struggle with sin, it means you no longer love or pursue sin but instead, submit to Jesus as your Lord and King. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. O God arise and throw stones of fire on the heads of my pursuers, in the name of Jesus. In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me. Pray and ask the Lord to inspire you with fresh ideas, insights and concepts that make for financial exploits, in Jesus name. This is a tougher era of warfare.More people are under bondage now, more than in any other period of human history. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Today we are going to be engaging 20 warfare prayer points for the church. Pray that it is the enemy that must surrender and not you. , Paperback An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Simply come to the Authority of all things and bow before Him in prayer. Learn more about the program. Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_9',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_10',126,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0_1');.leader-3-multi-126{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. Warfare Scriptures. Anointed by God, Dr. Olukoya is a teacher, prophet , evangelist and preacher of the word. In 1 hour i fell into four hous of deep sleep! He is our High Priest and we know we can now approach Him because Hebrews 4:16 tells us, Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.. What are some prayer points? Warfare prayer points for the church pdf tags: prayer points for the church growth, prayer points for church revival, intercessory prayer points for the church, prayer points for the church with bible verses, warfare prayer points with scriptures, prayer points for church growth pdf, prayer points for church service. That way, you will be able to exhaust the prayers. In this day and age of spiritual wickedness.. We have a manuel on how to fight and actually win this war. The prayers are strategic,targeted and a must have arsenal in every believers armoury.My prayer life has certainly evolved as I use the prayers in this book. Pray and ask the Lord to help them not to fall for bad friends and satanic influences, in Jesus name. 13. 20. intensive warfare. Pray and ask the Lord to give His angels assignment over your business and work for increase and immense prosperity, in Jesus name. Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. Not for the timid.. Every word in this book is based on the holy scripture and so is alive and active. These bible verses for warfare prayer points certainly are not all there is to bible verses for warfare prayer. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_8',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0');Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? Pin Warfare Prayers & Scriptures to your favorite Pinterest Board! 29. , Item Weight PRAISE: Acknowledge and praise how Gods character is revealed in these verses. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_17',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2-0');14. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_6',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-2','ezslot_7',125,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-2-0_1');.leader-2-multi-125{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [16] His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.". if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_7',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Isaiah 54:17 NLT. Prayer Points: 1. Pray and bind demons that are sent to derail and distract the church from its primary focus of soul winning and discipleship, in Jesus name. Your email address will not be published. Repent means to turn away from sin. We are the threshold of a revival of spiritual warfare. AWESOME FOR BATTLE! They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought. The scriptures had help me to once more be strong in my faith and warfare. prayer points. Pray and come against demons of darkness that have been sent to destroy your marriage, render them useless, in Jesus name. Be sure to download the Warfare Prayers and Scriptures below! God bless, Well I must say, this platform is the best i have seen.it inspired me and I was able to do things I couldnt do on my own.Glory to God Almighty, please keep praying for me I need an admission by next year 2023.thank you God bless you Amen . Let the burning wrath of God and His sore indignation be poured upon every demonic kingdom standing in the way of Apostolic Revival Church, in the name of Jesus Christ. I downloaded a sample of this anointed book, and saw scriptures i never recalled seeing before! Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare And Protection, Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures, 23 Strong Midnight Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures, 31 Strong And Powerful No More Delay Prayer Points, 31 Powerful Prayer Against Business Stagnation, 31 Powerful Prayer Against Delay And Stagnation, 31 Powerful Prayer Points Against Stagnation With Bible Verses, Fasting And Praying In The Bible (And You Today), 31 Powerful Scriptures To Pray Against Stagnation, 71 Powerful Scriptures To Read While Fasting, 31 Helpful Scriptures To Read While Fasting And Praying, 31 Fasting And Prayer Scriptures For Breakthrough, 19 Great Benefits Of Fasting And Prayer Scriptures. 33 Great Bible Verses For Warfare Prayer Points, on 33 Great Bible Verses For Warfare Prayer Points, 13 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For The Church, 11 Strong Prayer Points For Restoration (With Bible Verses), 11 Strong Prayer Points For Family (With Bible Verses), 23 Scriptural Prayer Points For Mercy (With Bible Verses), 26 Great Opening Prayer Points For Church Service, 23 Strong Prayer Points For Breakthrough (With Bible Verses), 17 Strong Prayer Points For Church Growth And Revival, 17 Strong Intercessory Prayer Points For Sunday Service, 31 Earnest Prayer Points For Beginning Of A New Month, 43 Strong Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures. You the satanic agents delegated to fight against Apostolic Revival Church, receive the angelic slap of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. James 4:7-8, I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Pray and come against spirits of worldliness and all worldly pleasures, forces that keep you focus on pursuing the cares of this world at the detriment of your spiritual life and of the kingdom, in Jesus name. Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. Here on earth, you will have many trials and sorrows. They are bible based and as such will deliver the goods. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. The following are bible verses for warfare prayer points for a quick reference and guide: 1. Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Psalm 35:8 says, "Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself . Warfare prayers, like any form of prayer to our Heavenly Father, are prayers that are always heard solely because of the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies. Instruments and weapons of darkness put in place to frustrate Apostolic Revival Church, become impotent today, in the name of Jesus Christ. The following are spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures that you can readily pray: Permit me to divide the prayer points into categories for focus and effectiveness: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-4','ezslot_11',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-4-0');1. Am encouraged. You the wicked spirits challenging the progress of Apostolic Revival Church, you are arrested, be disgraced by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ. Try again. I wear today the whole armor of God; I take the helmet of salvation on my head; I put on the breastplate of righteousness on my chest; I wear the belt of truth on my waist; I put on the shoes of the gospel of peace; I take up the shield of faith into my left hand and I take the sword of the Spirit on my right hand; I declare I am wholly armored with the armor of God and I am walking in total victory, breakthrough and triumph today,in the name of Jesus Christ. YIELD: Take time talking to God about how you want to apply what youve learned. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;). Thank you, God bless you. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-small-rectangle-1','ezslot_27',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-small-rectangle-1-0');And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 34. Cover me with your love as I wait for you. Fiona, This has been really helpful. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. O God who answers by fire, arise and destroy the kingdoms of the Queen of Heaven, the Queen of the Coast and Lucifer that are fighting against Apostolic Revival Church, in the name of Jesus Christ. Prayer of faith 6. O Lord, I ask You to arise and make Apostolic Revival Church a citadel of holiness, wonders, miracles and glory upon the earth, in the name of Jesus Christ. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-4','ezslot_12',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-4-0');Equip yourself with them, commit them to memory for you never know when you need one. He teaches that holiness within and without, is the greatest spiritual insecticide, and a condition for Heaven. Any spirit of Balaam hired to curse the progress of Apostolic Revival Church, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ. What may be tempting to be fearful of doesnt compare to you! Pray and rebuke spirits of distraction and misplaced priorities, in Jesus name. Please help me pray for my marriage , my husband is seriously mani pulated , please for him . For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! This means that if we want to free ourselves from the hands of the rulers of dark spots, it is warfare because . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_15',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1-0');O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD. It took me several weeks..as I challenged myself to take my time.. And be thorough. As Christians, we need to be engaged in prayer, armed with Scriptures, and boldly proclaiming where our only hope can be found in Jesus Christ alone. Pray and bind demons that shut the eyes and mind of customers and clients from your business, in Jesus name. 25. Unsubscribe at any time. Daily Prayer To Pray Down Spiritual Attack 11. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. chapter 8: north wind that drives away rain. The dynamics of the Baptism of re are oered in a digestible form. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 5, 2016, This Book is not for all, it is for the one's who will or have answered the Heavenly Calling of GOD in Christ (SONS of GOD and not Children of GOD) for Children do not go into Battle. The sweeping and the far reaching effect shall be best described as awesome! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 25, 2020. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-2','ezslot_18',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-2-0');The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. I enjoyed and found comfort in reading this book. Amen. I command every weapon of darkness fashioned against Apostolic Revival Church to fail woefully, in the name of Jesus Christ. chapter 9: mysteries of the evening tide. But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 6. You must engage in a devil resisting warfare prayers. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. INVALUABLE BOOK SERIOUS AMMUNITION! In Jesus Name, Amen. it is changing my lifre to amazing miracle blessings! Your email address will not be published. In the Precious name of Jesus I ask itand recieve it back !!! Breakthroughs come out of nowhere..Tremendous Powerful results for Spiritual Warfare Mighty Warriors to live fearless and dominate. The pain keeps you from sleeping or chewing, breezes hurt terribly. Pray and come against demons whose targets and assignment are the leaders of the body, their spouses, marriages and families; declare that they shall not prosper, in Jesus name. prayer points. And they did not love their soul until death. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-sky-4','ezslot_26',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-sky-4-0');No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. 28. I am grateful to have found this. 19. Satan only bows to force and power. (James 3:16, KJV), 11. casualties galore. 37. Two thumbs up. 4. spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures, Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare And Protection, take the time to pray these prayer points in the spirit more than any other way, 33 Great Bible Verses For Warfare Prayer Points, 23 Powerful Warfare Prayer Points For The Church, 31 Strong And Powerful No More Delay Prayer Points, 31 Powerful Prayer Against Business Stagnation, 31 Powerful Prayer Against Delay And Stagnation, 31 Powerful Prayer Points Against Stagnation With Bible Verses, Fasting And Praying In The Bible (And You Today), 31 Powerful Scriptures To Pray Against Stagnation, 71 Powerful Scriptures To Read While Fasting, 31 Helpful Scriptures To Read While Fasting And Praying, 31 Fasting And Prayer Scriptures For Breakthrough, 19 Great Benefits Of Fasting And Prayer Scriptures. But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. Manage Settings Source: apostolicrevivalchurch.blogspot.com. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. Pray and bind evil spirits that are seeking to afflict your mind with weaknesses, confusion and failures, in Jesus name. Daily Prayers of Consecration 8. For more, please read The Good News of the Gospel. Daily Prayer of Binding and Loosing 9. Quote the verse first, and then pray the prayer point, Repeat each prayer point in this guideline (not the verses) at least twice or thrice. There is a battle going on. BEST PRAYED AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR. I pray constantly but apparently not the right way. (Ephesians 4:32, KJV), PEOPLE ALSO READ: Praying The Psalms For Spiritual Warfare. Pray and bind demons that influence leaders of the state and nation to make laws that constrain the work and service of God in the land, in Jesus name. (Psalm 90:17, KJV). a vehicle of destruction. Warfare can only be won when it is fought with the only authority living: JESUS. The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Please try again. The Lord always hears our prayers. O archangels of the Living God, arise and release divine missiles into every camp of darkness delegated to fight against Apostolic Revival Church, in the name of Jesus Christ. Each prayer program comes with bible passages, confession and prayer points. His life and Ministry, is devoted to the revival of Apostolic signs, Holy Ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of the power of God to deliver to the uttermost. Psalm 91 Confidence in knowing the protection and faithfulness of the Lord. Sold by Gratiam and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 17. 101 weapons of spiritual warfare. Faithvictorious.com is a participant in theAmazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites toearn fees by linking to Amazon.comand affiliated sites. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV), 2. Your email address will not be published. Prayer For Favor 12. Thats because, thats the only way to pray them sufficiently, satisfactorily and well. Psalm 125:3, KJV: For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. When attacks start to occur I grab this book pray the prayer points..It clears the atmosphere fast the spiritual attacks quickly cease. To believe in Jesus means that you rely on Him. It has the chapters and all.. just a side note it would be best to purchase a bible that was made before or around 2003 because newer Bible's take away Real names of the weapons God has written in the Bible you will see just buy a older bible and a newer bible and compare never lean on what some one else teaches you about CHRIST Get it for yourself thanks you for making this book it even let me read the first 5 chapter's on Kindle before the book can in the mail As for this discount I received the first time I purchased but the second time I payed full price best thing I ever could have brought in my life, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020. My Father My Fighter, every evil power raising their heads against my life and destiny I bring you down by fire In Jesus Name. Spiritual warfare is the battle for control over people's souls. Never again shall it raise up in me. 26. From the very moment I set my eyes on the book, I knew it was a very powerful and dangerous weapon. Use your weapons o warfare; the word of God, the fire of God, Angels of God, the Blood of Jesus; to fight back and launch a counter attack against the enemy that wants to deal with you. It also claims (falsely) that its headquarters, located on the expressway between Nigeria's . Nothing can stand against Jesus and I hope these scriptures have brought you that encouragement today. The scripture says for we do not with flesh and blood but against powers and rulers in dark places. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-box-4','ezslot_8',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-box-4-0');The very air about you is infested with malevolent spirits who are on assignment from Satan; who are bent on destroying you and your faith in the God you claim to serve. More grace upon you in Jesus name. The spirit world is the same. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. : For Warfare Prayers PDF Click >>> HERE <<<. Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name. Dr D.K. (See Ephesians 6:12, KJV). O angels of the Living God, arise and repair every damage done to any department and any member of Apostolic Revival Church through satanic attacks, in the name of Jesus Christ. PRAYER POINTS 1. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-1-0');Sure enough, we have put together bible verses for warfare prayer points for this very purpose. 28. In Jesus Name, Amen. 1. Pleading The Blood of Christ Jesus 14. Unable to add item to List. chapter 10: pestilence. (Psalm 112:2, KJV). Footnote 1 MFMM characterizes itself on its website as a "do-it-yourself gospel ministry where your hands are trained to wage war and your fingers to fight". 9. So, pray all you can, but dont forget to pray these spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures in the spirit. As a Prophet, Evangelist, Teacher, Role model and Preacher of the Word, Dr D.K Olukoya continues to spread the message of Gods power to restore, break yokes and for salvation to all nations, thereby bringing about a harvest of deliverance and spiritual breakthroughs by the power of the Holy Ghost. My Father My Father every witchcraft manipulation in my life, destiny and family be destroyed by the power in the Blood of Jesus. Warfare Prayer Points - Psalm 59:1, 9-10 Rescue me from my enemies, O God. He created you to know Him and experience His love. Prayer points against brain attack tags: prayer points for feet washing, deliverance of the feet prayer points, prayer points against spirit of insanity, prayer point on the head, deliverance of the head hands and feet, evangelist joshua orekhie prayer points, deliverance prayer points, warfare prayer points by olukoya, prayer against spiritual But a complete strategy , with Biblical references alongside. I Had to have the book!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Anointed prayers 2. Apostolic Decrees. To see our price, add these items to your cart. prayer points. Apostolic Decrees. I want to thank God for caming across this platform today , i believe it will help me too. 10. Pray and bind demons that afflict through dreams when you are asleep, in Jesus name. Dr D.k Olukoya - Midnight Warfare PrayersDr D.k Olukoya - Midnight Warfare PrayersDr D.k Olukoya - Midnight Warfare Prayers Subscribehttps://www.youtube.co. When praying, you can use a simple acronym for PRAY to help guide your prayers according to Gods Word. In Jesus Name, Amen. Disentanglement prayers 12. Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Your mouth, the use of your mouth, how much and how well you use your mouth determines your victory in spiritual warfare. Organized strategy of the hosts of demonic world against my life and destiny, be rendered null and void in Jesus name. He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. O archangels of the Living God, arise and baptize every principality, power, ruling spirit and territorial spirits that are contending with Apostolic Revival Church with fire, let them be destroyed beyond remedy today, in the name of Jesus Christ. Father Lord make my life and destiny extremely dangerous to the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus. The power in the MFM midnight battle prayer points can be applied to every situation in your life. It is packed with knowledge that will catapult you in another level of Spiritual Warfare.. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. I had no idea how deep deliverance can go.. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. , Dimensions My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. Psalm 59:1, 9-10 NIV, In the west, people will respect the name of the LORD; in the east, they will glorify him. I believe this and stand on this truth. Be determined to fight through and the Lord will raise a standard against him. This manual is the first of its kind. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? You are alone are my strength, my fortress, and my armor. BROUGHT ANGEL FEATHERS, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2018. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. 1. Every magic mirror conjuring my face, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-small-rectangle-2','ezslot_28',135,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-small-rectangle-2-0');I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2022, Great Weapon Of Warfare I am a regular person who needed help I am a Proud purchaser, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2019, Great chioce I prayed to JESUS before I brought this book and I got $10 off I even be brought it a second time for my mom to as it is truly a God Sent Key For your Christ walk true weapon of Christ that all are truly in the BibleI checked!!!

Northeastern Housing Pictures, Is Matthew Stafford Vaccinated, Ley Lines Michigan, Shooting In Oxford, Nc Today, Articles W