henry margusity leaves accuweather » tomi arayomi prophecy on nigeria

tomi arayomi prophecy on nigeria

• por

Tomi Arayomi received the Lord Jesus at the age of 15 and began ministry at 16 years old serving as a pastor under Foundation Faith Church. He said, within two years, the Lord will restore Jechaniah, which was there Peter Obi, back to Israel, and will break the yoke of the king of Babylon. There will be an activist community who will rise up to demand change. After hearing a word from the Lord, the family recently relocated to Nigeria from the United Kingdom. "===b[0])!0=== At the start of 2022, Tomi heard the Lord calling for crusades to be held across Africa and in other continents also. In November 2010, Dr Bill Hamon and Dr Sharon Stonerecognised him for his apostolic and prophetic anointing and was commissioned under Christian International. Tomi Arayomi, the pastor of RIG Nation and Pioneer Church, United Kingdom, has narrated how Nigeria's secret police, Department of State Services detained him, his wife, and his aide. He also stated that DSS locked them without providing them with any information about the reason for their arrest after obtaining some of their personal information. This is about a New Nigeria. 2023 Prophecy for Nigeria and the rest of the World by Tobi Arayomi Inspire Wisdom 1.45K subscribers Subscribe 754 Share 42K views 2 months ago #channelsTV #TVCNews #NewsInNigeria Watch as. This decision did not come lightly but with considerable prayer and counsel from our board, trustees, colleagues in the ministry, and respective families. target: 'M_PULSE_NG/COMMUNITIES/RELIGION', I can confirm that we are safe and will continue to work and pray for a new Nigeria. We no go divulge di particulars of di investigation for dis point as we still dey await di safe release of my aide. e tok for inside di statement. We remain resolute that we will return to the nation that we have grown to call our home. The Department of State Services has yet to address the speculation concerning the arrest and detention of the founder, RIG Nation and Pioneer Church, United Kingdom, Tomi Arayomi, and his. My aide still remains under DSS custody and thus far DSS has been elusive as to his exact whereabouts. He is politically targeted because some of his prophetic words have troubled the government in Nigeria. he said. March 2023 PU: "cc825475-998f-4ca3-90d9-8edf3ac48062" I just received news that my brother has been detained by the Department of State Services (DSS) in Nigeria. 2. They were arrested after disembarking from their 9 am Ibom Air flight from Lagos to the Federal Capital Territory on Friday. The sports category has moved to a new website. Di family believe say God call dem to train pipo to be prophets and prophets to be pipo. They have three children, Harvey, Perez and Silas. So what will come with a theft of the elections? Nigeria, you are at a tipping point, a decisive moment and there will be those who will plot disaster, they have sown the wind and shall reap the whirlwind. Following the news of Abayomi's arrest, several Nigerian celebrities took to social media to express their opinions on the matter. And we dont know whether this will be a political party or this will be a young activist protesting community, but it will be sparked through protest. Church Times Nigeria. return a[x]}function g(){function a(){if(!0===b)for(;0 10s");g()},1E4)});"complete"===document.readyState&&(v(48,"isComplete"),g());"loaded"===document.readyState&&(v(48,"isLoaded"),k());l(document,"DOMContentLoaded",function(){v(48,"DOMContentLoaded");k();l(document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],"pageshow",function(){v(48,"body pageshow");g()})});l(document,"readystatechange",function(){var a= if (registration.scope.replace(origin, '').length > 1) { Interest has naturally piqued in the man of God and in this article, Nigeriabombshell.com brings you Prophet Tomi Arayomi biography, age, wife, children, ministry, prophecies, RIG World, net worth, RIG Nation, Pioneer Church etc. He described how he and his wife along with his aide were forcefully taken away to the DSS headquarters in Abuja. Until recently, he lived in the UK from where he relocated to Nigeria to launch his ministry afresh. For from a cry of My people I will move to shift Nigeria into a new gear and suddenly a challenger shall arise and one who fears My name shall spring forth. On Friday, tori bin spread on social media say DSS don arrest di Nigerian UK based pastor, Tomi Arayomi and im wife. Prophet Tomi Arayomi is a Nigerian born United Kingdom-based Prophet to Nations, author and government consultant. !0:!1;if("HTML"===a.tagName)return!0}function g(b){if(b===a)return!0;if(q(b))return!1}function h(a,b){function c(a){f++;if(2001",l);return g},set:function(){d(h+"->2",l)},configurable:f})}try{e(!1)}catch(q){try{e(!0)}catch(f){a[b]= With various pages including news, features and interviews, tit bits, social diary and light hearted humor, the publication is packaged in a way that offers the reader a refreshing insight into the activities that take place in the Church and carried out by Christians in every sphere of life. Check Here. His teachings are centred on providing strategy to others to take intentional and purpose-filled decisions, in order to ensure both financial freedom and the creation of a legacy. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); https://punchng.com/corruption-bitter-politics-worse-in-churches-osinaike-church-times-nigerias-publisher/, @2023 - All Right Reserved. The death of an empire, the rise of a Kingdom | Prophet Tomi Arayomi. Know His Age, Wife, and More, Copyright 2015 - 2024 FreshersLive.com All Rights Reserved. I want to start by saying the Nigerian Apostolic and Prophetic Roundtable in no way believes we have the whole picture, but rather that our collective parts will make a whole, and we are committed to ensuring an end to confusion in prophetic narratives. The prophetic narrative seemed to not complement one another. Meanwhile, Tobi, posting their photos, later on Friday revealed that his brother and wife had been released. I didnt move my whole life to Nigeria in vain. Tomi Arayomi !0:!1}}}function B(a,b){for(var d=0;d "+e);return}l.exec([h])})},0)):d(15,a)},getDeps:function(){return!0===b?m:[]},get:function(a){l.add(a)},closeDefine:function(){g=!0;!1===b&&(b=!0,l.exec([void 0]))}}}function K(a){function b(b,e,g){if(0

Neurology Residency Tampa, Articles T