henry margusity leaves accuweather » the brook restaurant 91st and memorial

the brook restaurant 91st and memorial

• por

thru. Jesus Tulsa will eat anything fricking drunk. My tastebuds are screwed up right now because of cancer treatment so I wasn't expecting to taste much. All matching orders. Send . and watch the game on one of the several large screen TVs. and the breading stayed crispy in the fridge and microwave for two more meals for my husband and me. In comparison, one would get better service at McDonald's.More, The kid at the Hertz counter said Brook's was his favorite restaurant, so we tried it. We had an employee who tested positive and are awaiting results of the rest of the staff. That did it for me. The whole family enjoys this place. A great sports bar with big screen TV's that cover a good selection of events. Steak fingers were good, however. 2,703 were here. I enjoy going there because of not only food, but the kind waiters and waitresses. The cups used here cuts the refills in half.32oz I think. The Brook Restaurant & Bar accepts credit cards. Sort:Default. Fresh mixed greens topped with smoked Turkey, cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, red onions and croutons. Moderately priced menu items, with daily specials that are a real bargain. Good to see some things never change.More, I visited the Brook while visiting Tulsa over the holidays for Sunday lunch. The best Ihave ever eaten, anywhere. All dressings come on the side. In comparison, one would get better service at McDonald's. The food was plentiful but subpar. Kids menu items were actually very good. See 43 photos and 22 tips from 839 visitors to Brook Restaurant & Bar. The cheesy fries were ridiculously good. The waitress we had was very nice and attentive. us at the host/hostess stand. Contact. I was there around 12/1 so its not like it was the end of the night service. Contact Us, Have For Lease There was a lot of cheese on the salad (but Im not complaining). It was very busy for a Monday night. We ordered a turkey club on a croissant with fries & a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Museum Saint-Laurent Archaeological Museum, Grenoble. This place is very family-friendly. Great drink menu as well. Dressing Choice: 1000 Island, Caesar, Creamy Bleu Cheese, Fat Free Honey Mustard, Fat Free Ranch. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Tulsa, Hotels near Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Tulsa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tulsa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tulsa. The lettuce waslimpy as if it has been sitting in a refrigerator for a while. Trade area includes SteinMart, Square 91 shopping center, The Brook Restaurant, McDonalds, Panera, McAlister' s Deli, Planet Fitness, Westlake ACE Hardware and multiple High-end Car . We ordered fried mushrooms and the wifeordered the mac and cheese. Unfortunately, we had to close our South store on 91st Memorial this morning. The structure was among the first to be classified as a Historic Monument of France. Our waiter was polite, fast and checked on us enough that we felt attended to but not so much as to be "hovery.". Smell your food, it stinks. The outdoor lifestyle here is the best in France. Slightly off the beaten path but well worth it. The steak inside was kinda bland but it was a super filling meal. I was not disappointed! It is worth a try if you are in the area. Its your typical diner, and theres a bar in the middle where you can hang outand watch the game on one of the several large screen TVs. Portions were huge! 91st & Memorial 8922 S. Memorial Dr. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133 Have For Lease Price : $16.00 + NNN's Property Size : 1,800 SF Click to view property website . The salad had 'glops' of cheese on it and the tomatoes were flat (old). They do take credit cards and theres bathrooms in the back left of the restaurant. We stood there for five minutes as several waitstaff passed by, looked at us, didn't great us, and kept moving. Good tasting but fries were greasy even fir ones not covered in cheese (assume frying grease not hot enough?). All adults got variety of wraps (blackened, buffalo, etc.) Steve@walmancommercial.com The Peoria location will reopen on July 16. I just wasted my money and am writing this review because the fault was the kitchen and being uncaring. MORE PHOTOS. However, their take out leaves a lot to be desired. ( littlemore $ ) (but please don't say anything) 7725 E. 91st St. Tulsa. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Have/used to have some really good food. The Brook Restaurant & Bar has two locations. The food was very good overall. Since this was the third time this has happened, I think well either go into the restaurant to dine or order take out elsewhere, Very disappointed in 'to go' order I spent $26 hard earned dollars on, it up and left. After 25 minutes, we got up and left. I was there around 12/1 so its not like it was the end of the night service. Price : $16.00 + NNN's Side Choice: Mac and Cheese, Steamed Vegetables, A House Salad +$1.95, Cheddar Fries +$2, Cottage Cheese. It was very busy for a Monday night. There were several groups waiting in the lobby. Select. Temple Israel Premier Infill Development Opportunity, Retail and Office Investment Opportunity | Purcell, OK, Seeking: 30,000 sqft manufacturing space in Claremore, OK, Seeking: Office Lease or Purchase for 8-10,000 sf User, Chapter Members Sign In To Send Broadcast. When a new plate arrived with only the entree, the sides were cold. Very tasty. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. We will keep you all updated as. Food is pretty good and fair for the prices they charge. The employee went to work on Friday, June 26 and had her temperature taken, as do all the employees before they start work, and her temperature was normal, according to The Brook. The food came out in about 15 minutes. Website View Menu. They were able to accommodate my party of 40 with a 2 day notice on a Saturday night. Some of our favorites are quesadillas, nachos, chicken sandwiches and salads. The potatoes has an odor and tasted sour. If you get cold easily in restaurants,you may want to bring a jacket as it's always cold to me!More, Ordered Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and a salad to share with my neighbor. My wife had the half order of chicken nachos. We asked for our diner salad to be brought out first and the dressing came out separately so you can control the portions. Server was ok but the glasses were. I could not finish my meal because of the enormous potion size! 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74133 Steak fingers were good, however. Brook! Great place for a bigger group. Brook South Restaurant | Tulsa OK The service was friendly and fast. I forgot to say the Bar is as outstanding as the restaurant. Wait to be seated (8), wait service (10), menu selection (10) "Order the chips, salsa and queso. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Some of our favorites are quesadillas, nachos, chicken sandwiches and salads. I was not disappointed in any way! 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74133-6053 +1 918-392-9977 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (21) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar Meals Lunch, Dinner, Brunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service View all details features Location and contact This restaurant used to be very good but today they gaved us a super saggy and dark fries cant even eat it. Did covid destroy everyones taste buds. You get large portion sizes, and the food is really good! Asked for manager several times and she would not adjust bill for horrible service. Atmosphere was comfortable.More, Ate here alot years ago. 7060 S. Yale Ave., Suite 900 However, If I am going to spend that kind of money on food, I am going somewhere that has greatfood!More, I can't say anything bad about restaurant this since we go at least once a week ! All specialties come with your choice of one side item. Menu: Soups and Salads: All dressings come on the side . The Chicken Fried Steak was pretty was mediocre in taste. Atmosphere was comfortable. Brook Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? food temperature (10), quantity of food (10), quality of the The south location on 91st and Memorial will remain open for to-go orders and dine-in. Service was fast too. The chicken fried chicken was dry. 1. The menu for the new Brook is the same as that of the old Brook, at 3401 S. Peoria Ave., in what years ago was the Brook Theater, and the slightly newer Brook, at 7727 E. 91st St. Disgusting. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. (918) 392-9977. She took ourbeverage order and then disappeared. Highway robbery for food. . Food came out in a timely manner and almost everyone's food came out together. Tulsa, OK 74136 Chapter Members Sign In To Send Broadcast | Other employees checked to see if our order had been taken but nothing happened. Stable, reliable, 100% occupied investment property with built-in rental increases. The service was friendly and fast. Drinks were never refilled. The salad had 'glops' of cheese on it and the tomatoes were flat (old). Walman Commercial Real Estate My first drink was a draft beer - had green mossy looking stuff floating in it and the second beer had lipstick on theglass. The music was fine it just needed to be softened. The bar was mostly full and there was a big crowd in the dining areas. 5 stars for great service.Food: 4/5. Calendar| I had my go-to meal, the fish & chips. The mac and cheese is absolutely to die for. The Brook Restaurant and Bar in south Tulsa. Can anyone give me the correct carb count on the low carb tortilla? 918.481.8888 . Is the oil old. It's one of my favorite places in Tulsa. Find the best restaurants in Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes on the MICHELIN Guide's official website. After recieving my chicken fried steak - which was really good but the gravy was cold i happened to catch out of the corner of my eye 2 roaches running in the kitchen. And finished off with a delicious bacon cheeseburger. A great sports bar with big screen TV's that cover a good selection of events. The whole family enjoys this place. Famous Steakhouse. **Includes 2 ADA restrooms and 3 offices with nice finishes Hotels near Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Tulsa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tulsa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tulsa. Call Menu Info. Very large menu selection. Mac n cheese were very good! After a long working week, you can try great tea. I ordered the chicken fried steak, without gravy or potatoes. Very tasty. 5. All burgers and sandwiches come with a choice of one side. I loved it! And they're reasonably priced as well! 7725 East 91St Street Tulsa, OK 74133 Uber. We stood there for five minutes as several waitstaff passed by, looked at us, didn't great us, and kept moving. If you like big meals for a good price, visit The Brook Restaurant!More. 918.481.8888 Ofc 4 pieces of fish, with home made chips ( french fries ). The menus were filthy and the waitress had a nasty attitude. All wraps come with a low carb tortilla option upon request. Best Restaurants in S Memorial Dr, OK, OK - Cava, Redrock Canyon Grill, Society Burger, Chippers Seafood & Southern Bixby, Cheng Du, Neighborhood Jam Tulsa, Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen, The Ridge Grill, The Real Taco, Uncle Paco's Mexican Grill What days are The Brook Restaurant & Bar open? "More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. NW Corner of 91st and Memorial. Friendly and fast service. 10019 S Memorial Dr (101st & Memorial) 8.0 The Brook Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The warm atmosphere of The Brook makes customers feel relaxed and have a nice time. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Brook never disappoints! Read More. They could not deliver a decent service as they were busy! www.walmancommercial.com. 8922 S . Smell your food, it stinks. The Brook Restaurant and Bar . My friend brought me to this restaurant to get the chicken fried steak. They have a great outdoor patio with a killer view of downtown as well. Bricktown Brewery Brookside Tulsa S Peoria Avenue . A lean 1/2 lb burger served on a toasted bun with mustard, pickles, red onion, lettuce and tomato. We ordered a turkey club on a croissant with fries & a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. What days are The Brook Restaurant & Bar open? upscale bar atmosphere. All adults got variety of wraps (blackened, buffalo, etc.) All dressings come on the side. ", "Try one of the popular wraps. After recieving my chicken fried steak - which was really good but the gravy was cold i happened to catch out of the corner of my eye 2 roaches running in the kitchen. There are many Pubs and seafood places that do not have fish & chips nearly as good as they have at the Brook. Mixed greens topped with tomatoes, cheese, red onions and croutons. The Brook Restaurant & Bar is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. We walked in, there was no one to greetus at the host/hostess stand. ordered the mac and cheese. A meatless burger patty that is made with cheese, mushrooms and rice on a toasted bun with mustard, pickles, red onion, lettuce and tomato. Village Inn Restaurant Restaurants/Food & Dining in . Wide variety of salads, burgers and sandwiches. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The steak inside was kinda bland but it was a super filling meal. Each time that I have visited this restaurant, they are very friendly and professional. steve@walmancommercial.com, Great South Tulsa location in densely populated area just off of the Creek Turnpike at 91st St. and Memorial Dr. While waiting, order the chili queso tots or the chips with sauce, queso and guacamole for a tasty start to a great meal. I ate a third of itand the breading stayed crispy in the fridge and microwave for two more meals for my husband and me. $20.00 basically thrown in the garbage. 3401 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105-2526 +1 918-748-9977 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (19) Ratings and reviews 115 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $8 CUISINES American, Bar Meals Lunch, Dinner, Late Night View all details features Location and contact 3401 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105-2526 Website come join us for great food and great times! if i was there I would throw all this at the manager. NW Corner of 91st and Memorial. Popular South Tulsa restaurant and bar. Mixed greens topped with tomatoes, cheese, red onions and croutons. This restaurant is rated on Google 4.4 by its clients. Service is always pretty fast/good. Just unacceptable behavior!!! I am sure that they have some good items on the menu and good beer. we have tried is great. mid experience that I would not recommend <3, Excellent with a view (downtown location). My colleagues and visited the restaurant for our lunch break. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Crow Creek Tavern There are many Pubs and seafood places that do not have fish & chips nearly as good as they have at the Brook. The service is fairly fast for lunch. Service was fast too. My colleague had to holler and ask if they were serving lunch. Nearby restaurants. which were all tasty and filling. All dressings come on the side. The food is good, the service is good and the portions are plentiful. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Brook South - Restaurant | 7725 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74133, USA on usarestaurants.info And my brother in law loves that special garlic seasoning they use down south. On the old 1 to 10 scale with 1 being poor and 10 being great. My colleague had to holler and ask if they were serving lunch. A meatless burger patty that is made with cheese, mushrooms and rice on a toasted bun with mustard, pickles, red onion, lettuce and tomato. Join us for brunch Saturtady and Sunday starting at 11am and Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4-7PM in the FIREBAR and on the patio. 4 pieces of fish, with home made chips ( french fries ). The food here is fantastic and worth the money.love the hand cut fries here. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! She made sure to keep our water glasses full and take our order quickly. Service was great. Everything was very good, especially the Mac and cheese and the burger. Make sure your information is up to date. Shame on you BrookWilson (yes I put my name). Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tulsa South Bixby, an IHG Hotel, Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Southeast/Crossroads Village. We may try the other location but probably wont be back to Brookside. I have definitely scratched this place off my list of eateries in Tulsa, OK. The wraps are the best. Finally, someone came to seat us. more, Takeout, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. Big screen TVs and can accommodate large parties. Just good ol down home cooking with inhouse cooking. The Cuban salad was very good. Drinks were decent. Since this was the third time this has happened, I think well either go into the restaurant to dine or order take out elsewhereMore, I was out on errands and thought about stopping in and picking up dinner. She made sure to keep our water glasses full and take our order quickly. I had a chicken sandwich with a side salad and either was a full meal by itself.The Cuban salad was very good. Lokal 74105 . I loved the sound system and the seats ", "I have never seen a mall with a fireplace in food court. Our spicy buffalo tenders, diced and tossed with mixed greens, tomatoes and ranch. I tried her mac and cheese and the taste was AWESOME! All opinions Updated on: Mar 20, 2023 coming here. I have definitely scratched this place off my list of eateries in Tulsa, OK. Flavor is fantastic. Restaurants Steak Houses. I am sure the other restaurant is just as great. Portion sizes are really good and the prices are reasonable. The service was outstanding. Other employees checked to see if our order had been taken but nothing happened. The food was fantastic clean and fast. Brook Restaurant: Great American food, huge portions - See 115 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Tulsa, OK, at Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Enough food on your plate to share. I was truly disappointed because I know The Brook can do better. The Peoria location will. The fried chicken sandwich was served on a small hamburger bun, which made it hard to hold. A bowl full of crispy tots smothered in chili and queso. Server didnt know why entire order was not remade. ", "Always have the cutest clothes for kids. Not an overwhelming menu, but still offers variety. Disgusting. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. The chicken fried steak was literally bigger than my head and so perfectly fried and crunchy. Parking lot was packed so I expected a wait but we walked in and were seated immediately. I got tater tots on my side but the waitress had suggested getting mac & cheese which would have been the move. time waiting for food (9), (but you have TV's all around) definitely a place to stop and try if you going through town. The service is fairly fast for lunch. Suggest an Edit, The Big Biscuit - 8920 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, Fat Daddy's Pub and Grille - 8056 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, Oliveto Italian Bistro - 8922 S Memorial Dr. Just the Tortilla itself? When a new plate arrived with only the entree, the sides were cold. or Add your Company for Free. They offer a great selection of different foods and the quality of the food is top notch. The food was plentiful but subpar. CLOSED NOW. The Brook Restaurant & Bar is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. It was soooo good. The property is next door to the newly opened Crunch Fitness and is in close proximity to The Brook Restaurant, Old Time Pottery, Big Lots, McDonald's, The Big Biscuit, Chase Bank, Billy Sims . The fries were greasy, the mushrooms were soft. She worked her morning shift and before her evening shift the employee called in to say she wasn't feeling well, and that she was going to get tested for COVID-19. The Brook Restaurant and Bar in south Tulsa. The portions are large.

Alabama Barker Surgery, Is Rhonda Davis Related To Cassie, Doors Tribute Band Crystal Ship, Articles T