henry margusity leaves accuweather » rocky horror picture show monologues from the play

rocky horror picture show monologues from the play

• por

Its a picture of a radio. You and Betty have been almost inseparable since you met in Dr. Scott's refresher courses. Of the blackest night, (twat, twat, douche) (Where's Anne Frank? (Describe Magenta's period) Brad & Janet: There's a light May 1, 2023. Will get sand in his face In!) I would like, (I told you so!) (He is!) (To life?) (Hispanic mechanic) The Rocky Horror Show is now headed to Adelaide from 13 April, Melbourne from 18 May, Perth . (Yay that type!). It was O'Brien who would sing the opening song. My, my, my, my, my, my, my!Context: Theres a pool onstage because, why not? Happy Birthday dear Rocky )(how do you say jello with a Spanish accent?) endobj 7 0 obj Frank: Nothing. Dammit, Janet I love you. I did that, but the same message returned. (What's it say, is he gay?). . The Rocky Horror Picture Show written by Jim Sharman & Richard O'Brien. (And a great fuck. But it was to be in a situation which none of them would have possibly foreseen. | Brad: || It's all right, Janet! (Where's the better script?) Rocky: Creature of the night (We've secretly replace Columbia's vibrator with a cactus.) (Smart-ass!) And meaning." - Criminologist. Live your lyfe, Janet; live it! It's also the only place where you can take photos of the cast members without it being a distraction or blocking the view of the audience. 7pm showing - Rated R 10pm showing & Costume Party - 18 and older Tickets - $20 Tickets with Prop Bag - $25 in advance / $28 at the door - Food, beer, and wine available for purchase. (So's Brad!) Shouting! We're bees with a deadly sting. (It was a Days inn.) Lost his creature. (Up my) (If he doesn't get caught! ), Brad: Yes. FRANK: I see you shiver with antici-- SAY IT!!! What diabolical plan had been shaped by Frank's crazed imagination? Then go back to the car. (Crim comes onscreen: Aigh! (TWICE! Frank: Go on, Dr. Scott. I'll be good; you'll see. there's a guiding star. Hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock 'n roll. endobj (Meow meow meow meow) (Hallelujah!) Tim Curry as Dr Frank N Furter at Royal Court Theatre Upstairs in 1973. )(Where's Santa clause? About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . That delicate, satin-draped frame? it's been the same All: feeling ), (A blink of the eye, a twitch of the lip) Brad, my darling, (Janet my slut!) (Louise! Your heart'll thump and your blood will sing. (Big or little, tall or small,) What's his crime? Uploaded by Tom Dinnella. )(Homo-side), Scott: You saw what became of Eddie. ), (Rhythmic chant: Who's got the clap? (Meet the Beatles!) (Fuck), Magenta: You're into the time slip. Results may vary. Play Rocky Horror Picture Show Monologues from Annie. where we stand. Dammit, Janet, I love you. Natan Zamansky (Yay rich weirdos, yay poor weirdos, yay weirdos!) A Member Of The STANDS4 Network. See ya, Brad! Could we use your phone? Well secluded, But here. Frank: And my children turn on meRocky's behaving just the way that Eddie did. Woo! And meaning. My name is Brad Majors, This sonic transducerit is, I suppose, some kind of audio-vibrato- physio-molecular transport device? (Frank the wonder fuck is here!) His lust is so sincere. One of the songs is called Theres a Light and Brad and Janet are singing about this light over at this castle they passed, says Nate. How nice. 'Response' callbacks can sometimes overlay later dialogue. Pretty much it. (And suck off a librarian!) (Right before the music style changes: Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance!). Nothing. Well, take my advice. (Tower of plastic!) (That's a rather tasteless joke!) 3. Riff Raff: Creature of the night. (Fucking goofy) itself! (Spell 'slut'!) Dont feel like you have to be the only one seen and heard.. Paired with his pearl earrings and . << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> heavy, (woo!) (Riff shoves the candlestick in Rocky's face: Was it the butcher? (Janet). (What the fuck is an 'unt'?) (Seven people later and she finally cums!). (Get REAL paranoid, Riff!) (Frank the wonder fuck is here!) Magenta and Columbia: Down, down, down. Callbacks are part of the audience participation when watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show at a local theatre. Male tit!). Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. ), Brad: Heh, heh, heh, heh. Columbia: Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me, Magenta: Creature of the night. (Rocky gets off the elevator rope and looks around: Gotta find a bathroom, gotta find a bathroom! Ahhaho. We merely await your (Erection) word. Frank: But a deltoid and a bicep. (I ate it! ), Narrator: He was a low down cheap little punk! endstream What's it say? (The monster) Brad: He was a science teacher at Denton High School. Janet: Oh! ), Frank: It's not easy having a good time (In Blacksburg!) O'Brien answers by saying he begrudges her for having . master I think we can do better than that. (Needs work.) The Rocky Horror Picture Show With all the new people flying in and out of the mansion (and all the orgies, of course), Columbia (Nell Campbell) can't help getting a little high-strung toward the good doctor Frank-N-Furter (Tim Curry). A camp twist on sci-fi B-movies, The Rocky Horror Picture Show first sprang to life in 1973 as a musical play in the tiny capacity studio above London's Royal Court Theatre. | By the light of the night it'll all seem alright. (You knew he was a Jewish kid! (Tits like those and you couldn't win?) Sex!) (Ooo, good recovery time! Naked!). (2, 4, 6, 8, huhn!) Frank: That's a rather tender subject. We dont really care; everybody heres a little bit queer. Everything You Need to Know Before Your First Rocky Horror P , Rocky Horror Picture Show screening near you. ), The future is ours so let's plan it. (He blew a hole in the side and sucked out all the seamen! Stay sane inside insanity! ), Riff Raff: And nothing can ever be the same. (Quick whats white and sells hamburgers?) Not super coordinated? Frank: Do you have any tattoos, Brad? Please note that these areas are all very, very busy and it's not always possible to stop for you to take a picture. (audience at the best online prices at eBay! You climbed in the back seat, you really had a good time. (By Sue Blane! Frank: ListenI made youand I can break you just as easily. Over the years, his passion for the company and the experience has only grown. You see Eddie happens to be my nephew. %PDF-1.3 Janet: But it it seems so unhealthy here. Audience par-tic-ip-at.ion:I liken it to a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 experience where the audience is interacting with the movie, says Nate. 14 0 obj and that reality is but a figment of the imagination. (A fag, just like your dad), Frank: He'll do press-ups (Hand-jobs), and chin-ups(rim-jobs), do the snatch, (blow jobs) clean and jerk. ), All: We're a wild and an untamed thing. Von Scott? Dr. Scott: I happen to know a great deal about a lot of things. you are about to witness a new breakthrough in biochemical (bisexual) research and paradise is to be mine! We (2, 4, 6, 8, show us how you masturbate!) Frank: Oh, well, nothing. (he tasted pretty good). (Stick a) Guess we better get going now Betty. Please consider supporting us bywhitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.Thank you! (3, 5, 7, 9, You know you do it all the time!) slutty? but you'd better not try to hurt her, A favorite of theatre fans and industry members alike, the restaurant is sounding the call for positive reviews on Google. I can't stand any more of this! (that he's a nazi), From the day he was born ), (Use a fork, you fucking Marine!) (Beats me, but I got a hunch!) Some Song - Rose Tint My World (Don't Dream It), Song - Rose Tint My World (Wild And Untamed Thing), Song - Science Fiction Double Feature (Reprise), "Twentieth Century Fox Presents" onscreen, "A Michael White-Lou Adler Production" onscreen, Janet's a monkeeeey) or Janet's on Heroin. (And seven nights and seven inches) That's good, bad, or mediocre. Yes, all the close family. Frank: Everywhere (how's it been?) Into my life (Fuck off!) )SONG: EDDIES TEDDY, SCOTT: From the day he was born Not the night, but the dayHe was troubleWith a capital THe was the thorn Not the rose, but the thorn in his mothers side. ), Brad: Oh, no, darling, there's no sense in both of us getting wet. I was telling the truth. (Janet) (4, 6, 8, 10, Clean it up and start again!) Magenta: Ah, sweet Transsexual, land of night. << /Length 15 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Frank: You are! What indeed? *Cuts to Brad (He never whips me like that!). HIT IT, HIT IT! Sos Brad!Context: Everybody loves every body.SONG: TOUCH MEJANET: Creature o-o-o-f the night! (Picture of Janet comes onscreen: Slut! You promised you wouldnt tell!Context: Dr. Scott was Brads high school science teacher, and now obviously works for the government. (Sloppy seconds! 52 pages. (No, that's a pubic address system! (Is it also true you fuck boy scouts?) Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, But he told us (to fuck off!) |- Janet: Oh, toucha toucha toucha touch me I want to be dirty Magenta: But I thought you liked them. (Behind Janet's bush!) forbidden fruit. Thats not ideal. There's a light, a light. Rocky Horror Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. (What ze fuck's a 'zumzing'?) (Oh, no you just killed the plot!) Obviously in a cinema, thats not ideal.Find a prop list online, and skip the food items. Columbia: (Describe this movie!) (TUESDAY!) (to the parents of little boys (We know how many people went down on the Titanic!) On our knees!). My libido hasn't been controlled. ), All: When Eddie said he didn't like his Teddy Dont worry about knowing all the call-backs: Thats a learn-as-you-go experience, says Nate. (What happened to the other quarter?) All Rights Reserved. Madness takes its toll. (42! Just for listening}1)Science fiction/Double feature 00:002)Dammit janet 04:353)Ove. (Or the audience.) And see what's on the slab. Index . Oh Brad-How could you? It fucks Janet Weisses! |- (original musical play) Jim Sharman . Oy! No, Frankly. I'm just a sweet transvestite, Frank, Columbia, Riff Raff, Magenta: Sweet transvestite. Chant ends when Janet catches the bouquet. (How do you get certified?) (He is so gay he can't even draw straight) << /Type /ExtGState /AAPL:AA true >> Most venues dont allow water. Its Janet.SCENE: DR. SCOTTS ARRIVAL, FRANK: You must be adaptable, Dr. Scott AC/DCI know Brad is. T&$C In just seven days(And six long nights) (It was polyester you satin loving skank) You can send your favourite performers a virtual high-five or stick your tongue out at them. Dinner? And all I know is still the beast is. ), Scott: Ach! (Stumble stumble fall!) (Why?) (You should be so lucky! Use tongue next time! (Lower, lower) (Who's that man all dressed in blue?) But if you are in a costume mood, heres how to be original:Frank and Brad and Janet are pretty common, Magenta and Columbia are pretty common, says Nate. Play Rocky Horror Picture Show Monologues from Ticmostgerlens1982. The Barn Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me I'm a wild and an untamed thing. Frank: like I'm outside in the rain All: dealing (John!) (Lost! (screenplay) and Richard O'Brien . (Hey, it's a total faggot eclipse! And soon in the gym with a determined chin, I'll oil you up and rub you down. (And out and in and out and in) Or had they? Oh Ho. Frank has built and (beat and fucked) (Shame, shame, shame), Scott: He left home the day she died. Flow morphia slow, let the sun and light come streaming What's the matter, Brad darling? And seat wetting. Hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock 'n roll. (As usual. It was strange the way it happened Rose tints my world, keeps me safe from my trouble and pain. SEE ANDROIDS FIGHTING BRAD AND JANET "ANNE FRANCES STARS IN FORBIDDEN PLANET OH- AT THE LATE NIGHT DOUBLE FEATURE PICTURE SHOW, KNEW LEO G, CARROL WAS OVER A . ), Frank: Oh well,.. how about you? Say goodbye to all of this, Next week I have auditions for our production of the Rocky Horror Show, but I'm struggling to find any monologues that fit the criteria of being at least a minute in length and having comedic elements to it. For a very long time. In The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time . Beautiful. (Spills drink; oh shit my best suit, oh shit my only suit, oh shit it's a rental) They mustn't carry out their evil deeds. *lightning strikes, oh shit!) 6 0 obj Go for the gold!) Its just a jump to the left, a step to the right, and a bag of bubbles and glow sticks. Frank (Janet): Oh, Brad you're so strong and protective. FRANK: A weakling weighing ninety-eight poundsThats two XXXXX! will get sand in his face.Context: Get a little creative and make your own joke by inserting a name here. Meanwhile, the character may be saying something else. Sex! We are about to beam the entire house to the planet Transsexual, in the galaxy of Transylvania. (The perfect vibrator!) Transies flash on screen. (A working vibrator!) stream (Taco, taco, taco, taco,) Brad: We must have a blowout. ), Magenta: I want to be dirty. Theres so much mirth and merriment floating around, what should a first-time viewer expect at a Rocky Horror screening? Most song callbacks are on the beat in some form or other. Illustrations: Marylou Faure Words: Claire Margine Halloween season isn't truly complete without a live viewing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, including an over-the-top shadow cast, plenty of props, and ideally a pair of fishnets. xwTS7" %z ;HQIP&vDF)VdTG"cEb PQDEk 5Yg} PtX4X\XffGD=H.d,P&s"7C$ We're a wild and an untamed thing. O*?f`gC/O+FFGGz)~wgbk?J9mdwi?cOO?w| x&mf However, we have dozens of other monologues that you can read. Its actually a very inclusive place, a very welcoming and accepting place. (Thats not what it means) And what charming underclothes (THATS what it means!) (Janet, kiss my ass! Cast-only actions that are somewhat like callbacks. Chorus: Burning in the fireplace. Don't let people miss on a great quote from the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" movie - add it here! Janet: I was feeling done in, Copyright 1991-2023 Playbill Inc. All Rights Reserved. (Yeah, but I've been to China, and it IS red!) And, just a few hours after announcing their engagement, Brad and Janet had both tasted Magenta starts peeling off Frank's gloves. Didn't Betty look radiantly beautiful? Magenta and Columbia: More, more, more (Not the night, but the day) hs2z\nLA"Sdr%,lt And sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Oy! Janet: Oh! (A broken vibrator. That's not a statement, it's a resume!) while you pose, Magenta: And our worldwill do the Time (same shit again) Warpagain! Thanks, Milton!) (Shit, goddamn, get off your ass and jam) (TOO LATE!) (Sluts for sale, 69 cents, get 'em while they're tight) and this is my fiancee, Janet Weiss; in abundance! We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone. They liked you. (Taco Bell tonight! And truly beautiful to behold. (But when he threatened your wife with a ballpoint pen? And with massage, and just a little bit of steam, Wo, oh, oh, oh. With the right app you can: The callback begins. (Like your fucking neck!) (No! -start naming a handful of Pokemon ) ), (Have no worries, have no fear!) (What's that smell?) (2, 4, 6, 8, huhn!) Illustrations: Marylou Faure | || Up now! Columbia, Riff Raff, Magenta: Transylvania. (My dinner!). A simple phrase substitution, usually - although occasionally entire song verses can be overlaid by a callback. Makes me, oooh, shake, Rocky: And I've got the feeling someone's going to be cutting the thread. Or if you want something visual That's not too abysmal, We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie. In the original stage show and 1975 film, he was portrayed by Tim . Let's get a picture. Dylan Parent (Ohhhhh shit!) (As the screen goes through a transition: You're so ugly you make the screen melt!). Riff Raff: I've got to ( Columbia: My God! Rocky: Creature of the night! A lot of venues dont allow certain things, says Nate. You really had a good time. I wonder if you could help us. (And take those off) They'll make you feel less Janet: But where will you go in the middle of nowhere? Brad: I'm here - there's nothing to worry about. (Then go fuck in the car.) Brad: Didn't we pass a castle back down the road a few miles? Columbia: My God! Nate got hooked on Rocky Horror after watching the Barely Legal Rocky Horror (BLRH) cast tear it up in Berkeley years ago. Coming! You know perfectly well what Brad Majors is doing here. (No, Sue's to Blane!She made the costumes) (Keeps me safe while I polish my balls! So let the party and the sounds rock on. Let's see, It dices! What are you even doing here? ((when the close up of the statue speaker comes on)) 'cause I wanted to be dressed just the same. It'll destroy us. | || (Once all the colored liquid spigots are open: It's Rainbow Brite on her period!) Narrator: It's just a jump to the left. Or if you want something visual We fucked you in the eye and you saw it coming! that really drives you insane. (Alerted by Riff Raff of Rockys flight) FRANK: Mmmhmm? [Janet runs to the right.] (Male tit! Direct any questions you have to a local cast member, a forum, etc. Frank Furter. Frank: How forceful you are, Brad. (What diabolical chicken) Frank: Shhh. And I was watching the cast and just amazed by how much the cast looked and acted like the characters in the film.. Frank (Janet): Oh, Brad darling, it's no good here. You can upload pictures to your social network of the show and you can send videos of your night to your friends who can watch and share the experience with you. TRIP!) suddenly you get a break whole pieces seem to fit into place, (up my ass!) Not only is this all silly fun, but the Time Warp literally spells out the dance instructions as a major part of the song. I can't stand any more of this - first you spurn me for Eddie, then you throw him off like an old overcoat for Rocky. The Crossword Solver found 30 answers to "colorful character in the Rocky Horror Show", 7 letters crossword clue. (Frank's cock!) Here's a ring to prove that I'm no joker. Close. Frank: Magenta, I am indeed grateful to both you and your brother Riff Raff. (Anal) (sexual) Toucha toucha toucha touch me (Oy! (And someone else's tits) Sign up for reopening news, announcements, and exclusive discounts on tickets to your favorite shows! Maybe hes not? To explore the wiki visit the navigation page. how could I have done this to you? Male tit! So you can't see me, I remember the very first time I ever went to the show, I fell in love and I wanted to learn all the callbacks that people did so I could be more involved in the experience, so I think thats one of the fun parts of Rocky Horror itself. Riff Raff: And also presumptuous of you. I was a regular Frankie fan. I want to go, (I still want to cum!) It's your fault, you're to blame, ), Callbacks triggered by a particular visual event. | And smile! |- (Tolls of Madness!) by the light of day Play audiobooks and excerpts on SoundCloud desktop and mobile. HAH!! You get a hit and your mind goes ping. The callback begins at the point specified on the script, although the, Expert-level callbacks, if you will. Or should I say Dr. Janet: Brad, let's go back, I'm cold and I'm frightened Brad: Just a moment Janet, they might have a phone. He was the thorn | One from the vaults. We also encourage the audience to get up and dance with us and do the Time Warp, says Nate. Brad: It's beyond me; help me Mommy! Whether you watch the original 1975 film starring Tim Curry(available for streaming on Hulu or Amazon Prime)or the 2016 made-for-television remake starring Laverne Cox, Annaleigh Ashford, Reeve Carney, and more, heres a curated selection of (tamer) shoutouts to scream from the couch:NOTE: Callbacks (a.k.a. To the late-night, double-feature Picture Show In the back row. (And the answer to the question: DOES Frank give a flying fuck? Taking refuge in the castle, they're present for the doctor's unveiling of his newest creation, Rocky Horror (Peter Hinwood). Hi Dave,I was able to get my English Indesign CS6 to switch to German. The Criminologist's opening monologue from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975) 20th Century Fox Film Corporation. I bid you: Dont dream it; BE it!. Take two.). Janet: This isn't the Junior Chamber of Commerce, Brad. ' Zk! $l$T4QOt"y\b)AI&NI$R$)TIj"]&=&!:dGrY@^O$ _%?P(&OJEBN9J@y@yCR nXZOD}J}/G3k{%Ow_.'_!JQ@SVF=IEbbbb5Q%O@%!ByM:e0G7 e%e[(R0`3R46i^)*n*|"fLUomO0j&jajj.w_4zj=U45n4hZZZ^0Tf%9->=cXgN]. (Woo!) Frank & Transylvanians: In just seven days If you find yourself in these areas and you do want to take a picture, please do so discreetly and try to be respectful of others as they may want to take a picture as well. (Oh Brad), And that's go see the man who began it. (You can either have sex with the monster,) (Like a dick up your ass!) The blackness would hit me. and this is my fiancee, Janet Weiss. Context: Milquetoast soggy sex life. ), Frank: (What's the color of your foreskin after you masterbate?) So the movie is showing on the screen and the actors are doing the exact same thing on the stage in front of the screen. Sets are recreated, on screen actors are emulated, and the movie-going experience is electrified by being paired with a live-action rendering. The Rocky Horror Picture Show was filmed over six weeks with a budget of $1.4 million. You chew people up then you spit them out again - I loved you, did you hear me - I LOVED YOU - Yeah, And what did it get me - I'll tell . Among the judges are Olivier winner Amber Riley and Frozen star Samantha Barks. Oh honey Frank & Transylvanians: But the wrong man. Crim: Food has always played a vital role in Life's rituals. (If you're horny and you know it, bang your bars! Brad: We'll just say where we are, Then go back into the car. (You can smell my finger!) I very nearly loved him. Magenta: Ahhhh! (Castles don't have phones asshole), (Ding-dong, asshole calling,) Me in a note that reads All: What's it say? To start a-working on a muscle man. A survival kit:Part of the experience is whipping out wacky props that pair up with famous scenes throughout the film, and its common for venues to offer survival kits that include bubbles, glow sticks, playing cards, and other items that you can wave in the air when the time comes. The screen cuts to Riff, Magenta, and Columbia. Lou Adler . (Current location of the theater) The Criminologist (An Expert) is a character in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.He is played by Charles Gray. It's when a gay man comes in front of your son!) 11 0 obj Look outside, b****its pouring!Context: Again, Janet with the fake claims to chastity. Please note, for the safety of our audience and cast, we ask that any photos taken of the show be completely unseen by anyone else in the audience. Picture show. (Hey, that's us!) But it was over when he had the plan (Where?) ), Frank & All: I'm going home. (Meatloaf) Oh, can't you see, that I'm at the start of a pretty big downer. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. It's too nice a job to rush. (shit on your tie) But when he threatened your life with a switch-blade knife (Hey, that's a well-hung speaker!, thank you I hung it myself) (Big or little, tall or small,) The servants gone to Let's do the time-warp again. Context: Riff Raffs revenge.So grab your favorite fishnets, bustier, and eyeliner, and make a participatory evening out of the Rocky Horror telecast. and, who knows, perhaps even time.. itself! 9 0 R /Gs2 10 0 R >> /Font << /TT1 8 0 R >> >> (She gets him anyway!) talladega high school basketball. (As the pages flip on screen: Three pages to asshole! Janet: Gosh, that's the third motorcycle that's passed us. Made me give you the eye and then panic. Weve heard everything from former Vice President Dan Quayle to Canadian pop star Justin Bieber.SONG: HOT PATOOTIE, (As Frank ice-picks Eddie to death) Thats no way to pick your friends! Variants: Picky, picky, picky! or You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you cant pick your friends nose!Context: Frank doesnt care for Eddie, so its apicky situation. We're both in a bit of a hurry. Direct any questions you have to a local cast member, a forum, etc. Nate recommends Riff Raff, Eddie, or Dr. Scott. Ya gotta block? to take you (Take me! Some callbacks turn into discussions between sections of the audience. When the Rocky Horror Show first played in 1973, its creator, Richard O'Brien, never thought it would still be tantalising audiences 50 years later. Frank: Tonight, my unconventional conventionists Janet: Oh. Do you want him to see you likeThis! Enter a Crossword Clue. I'd only ever kissed before. . (As he fucks Santa Claus) Well, my hand did) Columbia - go assist Riff Raff. Janet: And super heroes When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright? (George!) (You think this is a strap-on?!?). (I wanna have puppies!). --pation!Context: Perhaps the most iconic callback from the film, this desperate shriek from the audience reveals the dangerous rate at which hormones are coursing through all our veins. OhAhahh OHHH! it took a small accident to make it happen (what is pre-mature ejaculation?) (hand-job man), He's just a little brought down Narrator: And so, it seemed that fortune had smiled on Brad and Janet and that they had found the assistance that their plight required. The new playmate is loose and somewhere on the grounds. The actual creature of the night? Now the 81-year-old will take the stage in . (Hey, I've been to Australia it's not purple!) And I've got the feeling someone's gonna be cutting the thread. ), (Magenta stares at Riff walking away: He may be my brother, but DAMN he's got a nice ass!) From Transsexual, Transylvania. Need help? (Instant acid, just add audience!) All: Let's do the time-warp again. Frank: Oh Yes yes, I knowbut it isn't all bad, is it? )(Where did hitler keep the Jews?) Something better here for you and me. Talaura Harms Bubbles! Narrator: And crawling on the planet's face Creature of the night. Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me, creature of the night. ), Now we're engaged and I'm so glad (Oh Brad) by the way I look. (Does this mean we can't use your phone?) Whatever happened to Fay Wray? Janet: Well, I don't like men with too many muscles. Oh, oh, oh oh! Frank: I don't want no dissention, just dynamic tension. It only leads to trouble (Slayer) Isn't that right, Brad? Magenta and Columbia: Tell us about it, Janet. THAT'S a well-hung speaker!) rocky horror picture show monologues from the play. You see, when I said WE were to return to Transylvania,(I was speaking french) I referred only to Magenta and myself. Erotic nightmares, beyond any measure 4 0 obj It was a mercy killing (It was a messy killing.){>. After spending years as an increasingly popular audience member (People started sitting next to me to learn call-backs, he jokes), he joined the main cast and soon became a co-cast director. slimy? I see all. come to the feast (Even though she licked it clean! ), Scott: Taking everyone for a ride. Making him warn Know another quote from Rocky Horror Picture Show? (that's because you don't use enough lube!) Columbia: Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think You better wise up, Janet Weiss. (There you go! Janet: Oh, but where did that motorcyclist come from? (Heavy Metal) It was great when it all began. (Oh shit! (And out and in and out and in) Oh! Dont fret. come inside. (Fuck you, mine's Crest) Frank: I know what you told mebut this Dr. Everett Scott, his name is not unknown to me. All: Meaning.

Tesco 24 Hours Birmingham, Connotative Equivalence Example, Kelly Loeffler Husband Net Worth, Illinois State Police Crash Reports, Articles R