henry margusity leaves accuweather » mindrender illucia duel deck

mindrender illucia duel deck

• por

And again. Its just no fun to lose control of your own cards and seeing the opponent mess you up, this is as far as player control effects go in Hearthstone I guess.. Good luck killing an all in carddraw early removal priest before turn 6. Not every Buddy should be in first position, therefore Leeman and Bene needs to act clever. 4 Priest of the Feast x 1. 2023 Magic Find, Inc. All rights reserved. Copy Deck Code. This is a hyper-aggressive Rogue deck, one that can fully reload with a well-prepared Ace in the Hole to deliver even more burn damage. Welcome to the new site :) . Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. Duels is built around PvP-style Arena competition, but blends it with the more wacky on-the-fly deckbuilding of the Dungeon Run solo adventures. Illucia is very strong when you time her right, but it's also one of the cards that can actually work against you - it's not uncommon for players to lose the game because of opponent got more from her than they did. Be very Careful if your playing Control or Handful becuase Priests WILL USE This to interrupt your turn. Strong targeting battlecry minions? Signature treasure: Ace in the HoleHero Power: Roguish Maneuvers (1 mana Equip a 1/2 Dagger. The opponent has 0% of chance to deal with your board since you don't have board clears as a shadow priest and cheap minions won't do anything in that situation. When it's sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can search Il Blud from your deck and add it to your hand since Il Blud has less than 1200 defense. Unfortunately, you don't have a whole lot of options if you're looking outside of the Shadow Priest archetype. How to disable personalized shop offers in Hearthstone? Posted By: Bachplay2017 - Published: August 6, 2020 - Updated: 3 years ago - Dust Cost: 11,280 Tweet. It costs (0) this turn. And then take it! If you trigger this effect twice it naturally triggers the until your next turn on two separate times as well. Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. Turn 2 against aggro? 2 Shadow Word: Pain x 1. Do the two make the best of their buddy or do they waste the potential? If Paladin is Top Tier, she eats their Librams. Thats true, I kinda got caught up in the moment looking at all the negatives of it. ), Deck code: AAEBAaoID+AG1g/HwQK60gLhzAOczgOn3gOK5AP67APblAT5nwT6nwTCrAS8tgSZ2wQAAA==. What is the strategy, you ask? Yes, you can see your opponents cards and theoretically play them, but A. do you want to play their cards? But if one really thinks about it, since your opponent gets your hand, this effect pretty useless in many situations. Promote! At the start of the player's turn, the decks switch back and the player takes 4 fatigue damage. Signature treasure: Elises MacheteHero Power: Druidic Teaching (2 mana Restore 2 Health, then draw a card if the target is at full Health. Deck code: AAEBAbKaBQ/QwQKYxALf4wKqywPgzAP30QPi3QOF5APQ7APR7AO9gASKjQT8ngT3nwS3swQAAA==. Nice Overgrowth. Hearthstone's new expansion is finally available and, with that, a new Duels meta is going to emerge. Back in the early Duels days, this hero played as a hyper-control character with a very different archetype. Then they can just see what removal to play around. For the sake of completion, the current deckbuilding pool has been changed, given that now you can choose cards from the following sets: (NEW) United in Stormwind Wailing Caverns Mini-Set Forged in the Barrens The Darkmoon Races Mini-Set The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! Anything you generate will be given back to your opponent. (2 mana Give a minion Divine Shield and Windfury. (1 mana Give a minion +1/+1 and Rush, Poisonous, Taunt, Windfury, Divine Shield, or Stealth), Deck code: AAEBAeaABQ/1DZXNA/vOA5boA4j0A8j5A9D5A9P5A6SgBOWwBLi0BL22BLLBBJvUBKPUBAAA. This is a straightforward tempo Murloc deck. Pro Priest Decks. These Duels Decks often are the top Meta Decks for the mode! Not every Buddy should be in first position, therefore Leeman and Bene needs to act clever. Do the two make the best of their buddy or do they waste the potential? Fun idea and I get where youre coming from but I dont think the card works that way. Hearthstone Runestones: What are they, how to get them & more. After a round, the player can choose one . The starting deck gives you a strong foundation to build on with greedy late-game resources to set up wins, but you will have to heavily rely on your treasure early on. Though the format is regularly spiced up with new content releases, extra heroes and replacement rotations, the strategies and the decklists above should serve as a great starting point for deckbuilding ideas even after changes are made to the format. 2 mana 1/3 with battlecry: swap hands isnt that good. Hearthstone Wiki's database has been updated to Patch 26.0.2.172421! *reads it again* Maaaaaan..! Pirate Warrior things. So yeah, be catious. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. Try to stock up on Patches the Pirate, as many copies as possible, if youd like to get the most out of this deck. It's best to play Illucia when you have no cards in your hand, or only very situational cards, limiting how much she can backfire. Maaan, I want the Spriit of Archbishop Benedictus again. Mindrender Illucia's effect does not work in. Some examples: 12-2 let's go It turns out casting your first spell twice is a little bit op pic.twitter.com/x49rnKmAsr, The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet. After choosing their Hero Power, the player can choose one of these following Signature Treasures to be added to the starting deck. Signature treasure: Renos Magical TorchHero Power: Relicologist (1 mana Your next spell this turn has Spell Damage +2). I have killed some of my opponents with the shard, like 6 so far, but that is not the secret of this deck. The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! We do this by playing Octosari, Shadowy Figure, Animated Broomstick,. Mindrender Illucia's effect does not switch. Nice Imps! So you play Exodia? Perma swaps deck on turn 6, Fill your deck with earlygame removal and carddraw only and win the game as soon as you swap decks you cannot lose, This card will create the best deck in wild history, You can only tec with secrets like poly potion or explosive runes, And no this card will not double swap back there is a card that swaps heropowers and with bran he will swap perma and it is the exact same card text, Illucia priest deck will be tier 0 wild until card text changes. Then draw 1 card. Hey there! Your Hero Power lets you cheat out some extra minions to make the completion even faster. Since the deck has a good foundation for a control deck, you can never go wrong with any of the offered card pools, leading to a comfortable 12-0 Duels run. Right now, the best approach is to go full Murloc and maximize your highrolls with Chum Bucket. There you have it, the best Duels decks in Hearthstone at this time. Hearthstone Duels Deck: 12 Win Priest (Mindrender Illucia) by Ail_hswild (Mind Tether | Shadow Word: Void) Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. No please Blizzard press the undo button! Truly fun and interactive! Once you summon Il Blud, you can use its effect to Special Summon Goblin Zombie from the Graveyard. His battlecry was so cool. Today, Blizzard announced the upcoming 18.0.2 balance patch, and it looks like we landed two predictions correctly: Kael'thas Sunstrider and Mindrender Illucia are both getting a whack from the . Flavor Text "and that's how I ended up with a Murloc Cultural Studies major." Mana Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Crafting Cost: 1600 / 3200 (Golden) Now, Hearthstone is always super vague with its wording and sometimes things happen and trigger differently than one might think but I dont see how the combo would just ignore half of the effect when its played twice. If Warrior is Top Tier, she can take their weapons, but only if she is there when you need her. Home Duels Decks (Duels) Priest Mindrender Illucia. Welcome to the new site :) . The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! She was a powerful necromancer and corrupt aristocrat specializing in Shadow magic who taught at the Scholomance Academy with Headmaster Kel'Thuzad. Overload: (1)), Deck code: AAEBAa6aBQ/+A53CApHkA5ToA7PoA93sA6juA5XwA6KgBKugBNugBLLBBMLOBMXOBO7TBAAA. Looks like you took care of my earlygame minionsdoesnt matterILL USE YOURS! When playing Illucia, you have the opportunity to waste your opponent's resources, giving you board advantage and effectively discarding cards from their hand. Here are the early LoL Patch 13.9 patch notes, Long-awaited Sivir update has finally killed one of LoL's oldest memes, WoW director puts Evoker rumors to rest as Patch 10.1 draws closer, CS:GO's new Anubis collection features 19 ancient Egypt-inspired skins, WoW director credits player feedback pivot for Dragonflight's big bounceback. I better hold myself before I start swearing. Do the two make the best of their buddy or do they waste the potential? Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? After you attack and destroy a minion, gain a Second Slice. Home Duels Decks (Duels) Priest Mindrender Illucia (Duels) Call of Madness Priest. The Practical Duels Guide - How To Go Infinite In Heroic Duels! This is another aggressive deck to go nuts with, and it goes to show that you dont have to ally with one specific class to perform well in Duels. 3 Palm Reading x 1. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (12702 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (10520 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (10173 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (10233 MMR), Hearthstone Top Legend Decks for Festival of Legends | Weekly Report #215, Arcane Giant Kingsbane Rogue #2 Legend Edomiyu (Score: 28-16), Questline Druid #9 Legend kirayamatoXV (Score: 22-11), Hearthstone Runestones: What are they, how to get them & more. On your next turn the hands and decks will be swapped twice again so you still end up with your own cards. How is this fair? AnyClip Product Demo 2022 NOW PLAYING Feature Vignette: Live Feature Vignette: Management AceVT your facts are wrong. , Whatever, is still good. It's super fun and vertitile, if you take it for a spin let me know how it does for you. When Il Blud leaves the field, the special . Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (6984 MMR) (Mind Tether | Shadow Word: Void) April 30, 2023; I am proud to see my favorite Boss from WoW get a card that abseloutly fits her. Blackwater Behemoth is here to add some much-needed survivability in the early fights. Yeah I love Priest Especially since they buffed Shadow Madness and Thoughtsteal! Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. For this reason, deck-buffing cards like Survival of the Fittest and Luna's Pocket Galaxy are impossible to waste, since the buff goes right back to them. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. 3 stars. There is also Beaststalker Tavish to provide further staying power. If you do, you can wait till your opponent Warlock or Mage completes their quest. Signature treasure: Shadow Word: VoidHero Power: Mind Tether (Passive After you play a spell, deal 1 damage to the enemy hero. ), Deck code: AAEBAf0GD/4D4wXKqwOR5AOU6AO1nwSroAT0sQS+tASAtQTjvQScxwT1xwTu0wT+2AQAAA==. Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? After a round, the player can choose one of three loot buckets, each of which includes either three cards or none, and add them into their current Duels deck. I cant wait to play her. Also anyone else realise this also trolls with cards that would add stupid stuff to the deck. She uses only shadow spells. The goal of this Hearthstone Galakrond Thief Priest OTK combo deck is to use Mindrender Illucia combined with Octosari! This is amazing on so many levels. On this page, you will find the Priest (Shadow Mend) Decks to play! It goes to show Infernal Strike is still good: this build features the same sort of super-aggressive deck that dominated Standard before a bunch of balance changes. If the opponent has direct damage spells, you should almost always cast them to limit their kill potential. casting your opponent's. Gotta see. (Duels) Priest - Mindrender Illucia (Duels) Shadow Mend - Priest. Duels will run on a seasonal system, with each. In Control vs aggro is 50-50(maybe slightly better for control depending of how many anti-aggro cards he uses). If you want to play the Priest class right now, you'll have to settle for . You would just have to be sure your valuable cards either werent in hand or were already played. Home Duels Decks (Duels) Priest Mindrender Illucia (Duels) Shadow Mend Priest. So itll be turn 10 for them and they can try and take away your Kelegos for example. So you gain nothing from swapping with bran. Someone should point this out to Blizzard before all hell breaks loose in Wild lol. Check out our Friends & Partner Page (link) or use the links below: We always look to work with new companies, whatever you like, such as: Sponsored Articles | Direct Ads / Ad Placements | Affiliate | Giveaways | etc. If this kills a minion, summon a Mana Wyrm. Signature treasure: Brewster, the BrutalHero Power: No Guts, No Glory (1 mana Deal 1 damage to a minion. Not every Buddy should be in first position, therefore Leeman and Bene needs to act clever. 2 Thoughtsteal x 1. Proof Legend. Card set: TB Cycle: Duels Hero dbfId: 63474 Card id: PVPDR_Hero_Omu Forest Warden Omu is a druid hero the player can choose in Duels . Shortened name is now Illucia (previously: no name). Against fast decks, an early Illucia can allow you to steal your opponents coin and cause them to lose their entire next turn if your hand is full of high cost cards. Against control is meh(depending of what you are against? In Duels, you'll choose a Hero, a Hero Power, a starting Treasure, and build a 15-card starter deck from your collection before facing off against a series of worthy human opponents Dungeon Run -style! Do the two make the best of their buddy or do they waste the potential? Zephrys, as usual, is an excellent card in this format. 2 Power Word: Feast x 1. Gigafin gives you a great comeback opportunity in case the game went longer than you planned for. Priest Decks - Mindrender Illucia. Lol, youre complaining about unfun cards and then promoting OTK decks. Duels Advanced Guide - With Deck Lists and Treasure Tiers, Duels: Practical Guide to go Infinite in HC Duels, Mysteries of the Phoenix: Warrior and Rogue, Mysteries of the Phoenix: Druid and Hunter. ), Deck code: AAEBAaIHD9QF7gb7D5LoA6rrA6aKBJSfBK2gBK+gBIqwBLLBBIrJBP3TBJjbBJrbBAAA. Regardless, Well Deserved Hyped card if you know what your doing. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Priest (10145 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Priest jamesdrinkwat11, Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (11794 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Priest WarainHS, Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (11276 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (11236 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (10105 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Priest Not Rain, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Priest (10968 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (10589 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Priest MenyDelaTorre, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Priest Markus13, Hearthstone Duels 12 Win Priest (5394 MMR), Hearthstone Top Legend Decks for Festival of Legends | Weekly Report #215, Arcane Giant Kingsbane Rogue #2 Legend Edomiyu (Score: 28-16), Questline Druid #9 Legend kirayamatoXV (Score: 22-11), How many Players reach Legend in Hearthstone? Created: 8/6/2021 (United in Stormwind) View in Deck Builder Copy Deck For keman Registered User 5 5 Battle Tag: N/A Region: N/A Total Deck Rating 12 I have been playing with Priest since the biggining of time, or the beginning of Hearthstone, so I know a thing or two about the class. If Rogue bothers Priest, just mill them. 4 Brittlebone Destroyer x 1. Signature treasure: BonecrusherHero Power: Survival Training (2 mana Deal 2 damage to the enemy hero, then give a random friendly minion +1 Attack. And again. The list is endless. Lady Illucia Barov was the wife of Lord Alexei Barov and the mother of Jandice Barov. Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. However, your opponent will have the ability to do the same to you, and will even draw a card from your deck at the start of their turn. It shouldnt be nerfed but more of they should fix the system on which cards like this work cause it clearly should swap back twice as the triggers happen separately. Dont dilly-dally around: face is the place! Why take other peoples cards when yours are better? This is gonna tilt things sooooo hard. After choosing Mindrender Illucia, the player can choose one of these as their Hero Power. Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. You should avoid drawing or generating cards after playing Illucia, unless you can play them immediately. Signature treasure: Traktamer AelessaHero Power: Infernal Strike (1 mana Gain +1 Attack this turn. This straight up removes the biggest weakness of a control deck by eliminating any OTK combo decks. After choosing Infiltrator Lilian, the player can choose one of these as their Hero Power. She is my favorite card from this expansion! XL Control Priest - #40 Legend (TicTac) - Return to Naxxramas; Any added spell synergies will make this build even stronger as you progress through your run. Signature treasure: Tempests FuryHero Power: Stormcatcher (Passive You cant be Overloaded. Mindrender Illucia. Rokara and The Rat King will give you great late-game value should it become necessary. my third duel 12win(and first 12-0) with shadow priestLOCUUUUSTS!!! Priest Cards. 3 Nazmani Bloodweaver x 1. Coulda sworn I used it and the opponent rezzed my Siamet. Control Priest depends on the Meta. Use it for yourself. You mind if I play ramp Priest? Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. 2.5/5 stars. Hearthstone Fireside Gathering Open your pre-purchase bundle packs early! After the school's corruption, her undead shade continued to haunt the halls of the Academy, unleashing powerful and deadly Shadow attacks on living adventurers. Mindrender Illucia is a 3 Mana Cost Legendary Priest Minion card from the Scholomance Academy set! You do realize that it doesnt matter if your opponent gets to waste one of your board clear cards and stuff when you get to sabotage their whole game pretty much. If there are a bunch of midrange decks, like Embiggen Druid, this might end up taking one of their minions while they use up a removal and Illucia did likenothing. (Duels) Priest - Mindrender Illucia (Duels) Call of Madness - Priest. If you have the coin you can do it on turn 7, if not turn 8 (which is a bit harder).If you are playing against a no minions Mage, you can also play Mutanus the Devourer and take their quest reward too.Anyways, I just wanted to share my deck with you. is an incredible ability that will allow you to keep up with the aggression. You dont play around them since youre control and youre reacting to their plays. The best deck for Priest in the current Hearthstone meta is Aggro Shadow Priest. Seems like a very anti fun card. Would laugh if you made someone shuffle albatrosses into their own deck. Against slower decks, Illucia can be used late in the game to steal important threats like Hero cards and big minions. Want a Factsheet about our website & other channels? AAEBAa0GD+UEp6wC0cEC2MEC/tED4t4DlugDmesD1O0D8u4Do/cDrfcDrYoEvp8Ey6AEAAA=@neon31HS pic.twitter.com/ABl8SVypOg, The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet. If it lives, it gains +2 Attack, if it dies, gain 2 Armor. After choosing their Hero Power, the player can choose one of these following Signature Treasures to be added to the starting deck. Wildheart Guff is even more powerful in this format than in Standard, and you will look to pull off a wide variety of plays with nonsense amounts of mana to eventually close out the game. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. Capn Rokara still gets the job done. She does not think much of her fellow faculty besides Archwitch Willow, who she acknowledges as having "some skill.". Other than poor wild with Brann, I dont see why people are freaking out. You can do some truly disgusting things with this deck, especially once Wildheart Guff is online. Hearthstone Duels Deck: 12 Win Priest (Mindrender Illucia) by Ghostdog_HS [ | Patch 18.6 | October 2020] Duels is one of Hearthstones smaller game modes, a sort of PvP Dungeon Run where you start with a fifteen-card starting deck and keep adding treasures and more buckets to it as you progress. Pick bad options. 4 Stars. The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! You have incredibly strong starting treasures and Hero Powers to make this the game mode with the highest power levels in Hearthstone. Just make sure to pick up enough anti-aggro tools. Lady Illucia Barov was a level 43 elite ghost mini-boss found in Scholomance. Thanks for the response. The player takes 3 fatigue damage at the start of their turn, then plays Illucia. For example, The opponent last turn took 5 fatigue damage. Hearthstone Duels 12-2 Priest (5831 MMR)(Mind Tether | Shadow Word: Void) January 26, 2023. It wont even be necessary at all times: the explosive nature of this deck means that you can very quickly finish off opponents who opted for a greedier strategy. Some of the links and other products that appear on this website are from companies Hearthstone-Decks.net will earn an affiliate commission, compensation (Guest post or ads), or referral bonus. Playing Survival of the Fittest on turn five. This is clearly a control card, but when do you play this? It has a lot of sustainability due to the lots of low cost cards, that can help you make it to late game, and also generate lots of value due to discover new spells, such as Pandaren Importer, Entrapped Sorceress and Venomous Scorpid. Queen Azshara serves as your emergency reserve. Find the newest and best Duels Decks - All featured Decks got 12 Wins in Hearthstone Duels! It is still one of the weaker classes in the format, but serviceable if this is your favorite to play with! This page is updated multiple times a week with the best Duels Decks! Last updated Aug 6, 2021 ( United in Stormwind) Wild 19 Minions 11 Spells Deck Type: Ranked Deck Deck Archetype: Quest Priest Crafting Cost: 12120 Dust Needed: ?? ), Deck code: AAEBAa0GD+UE1QrRwQKZqQPi3gOH9wOI9wOtigSFnwSJowSKowSitgSktgTbuQT10wQAAA==. It can also completely destroy combo decks, wasting combo cards like Kael'thas Sunstrider and Archmage Vargoth at no value to them. Even using cards inefficiently, like a Shadow Madness just to hit face or Edwin VanCleef with hardly anything on his Combo is fine, since this removes those cards from your opponent. It doesnt work with bran, you swap twice but you also swap back twice. Found this decklist from Clark HELLSCREAM who made a great video guide (see below). While you might not be able to steal much, the tempo loss will severely hurt aggressive players. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Druid RamonLH_HS, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Vanndar Stormpike (8493 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Reno Jackson (7423 MMR), Hearthstone Top Legend Decks for Festival of Legends | Weekly Report #215, Arcane Giant Kingsbane Rogue #2 Legend Edomiyu (Score: 28-16), Questline Druid #9 Legend kirayamatoXV (Score: 22-11), Hearthstone Dust Refund: Find all nerfed cards with only one Keyword. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! Hearthstone Wiki's database has been updated to Patch 26.0.2.172421! In regards to effects that give extra turns: When you take an extra turn (Ex. and B. they can do the same to you, except steal something from your deck too potentially. Contact us for detailed insights, Hearthstone Duels 12 Wins Druid RamonLH_HS, Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Vanndar Stormpike (8493 MMR), Hearthstone Duels 12-1 Reno Jackson (7423 MMR), Hearthstone Top Legend Decks for Festival of Legends | Weekly Report #215, Arcane Giant Kingsbane Rogue #2 Legend Edomiyu (Score: 28-16), Questline Druid #9 Legend kirayamatoXV (Score: 22-11), How many Players reach Legend in Hearthstone? Illucia is mostly used in aggressive Priest decks to lock the other player out from doing anything useful at exactly the moment they hope to stabilise, essentially giving the Priest a free turn. Aggro Shadow Priest Priest 0 Raise Dead 2 1 Frazzled Freshman 2 1 Imprisoned Homunculus 2 1 Voidtouched Attendant 2 2 Kul Tiran Chaplain 1 2 Twilight Deceptor 2 3 Mindrender Illucia 1 4 Disciplinarian Gandling 1 5 Darkbishop Benedictus 1 Neutral 0 Desk Imp 2 0 Murloc Tinyfin 2 1 Original list from Goku who played it #2 legend. Two mana destroy any combo deck is too much, Cant wait to play with this just to mess up a mill rouges final play xD, MY MASTER HAS RETURNED! Obviously it is Quest Priest. There is no way to stop itit ruins your whole gameplanI LOVE IT! Against aggro yes, they can see your hand also BUT you get closer with a round to late game, the first 4-5 rounds are CRUCIAL in aggro vs. control matches. The most unfun card imaginable and of course its a Priest card Sigh. Deck code: AAEBAea5Aw/gvAPyyQPz4wPC8QOJ9wOK9wPT9wOEjQS2nwTsoASOsASEsgSYugT7vwTAygQAAA==. Here are some of the best decks to play, each reaching 12 wins at high MMR. Similarly to the popular Drekthar strategies, this deck revolves around playing powerful Rush synergies and buffing the minions in play to set them up for great tempo power plays. 4 Cabal Acolyte x 1. Waste it. ), Deck code: AAEBAa+aBQ/o0AKe0gKb6AL8owOPzgOj0QOP5AOb6wPd9gOvgASJiwSwpQShtgSotgSuwAQAAA==. Theres two triggers so there should be two until your next turn effects too. This deck is built on the old Open the Waygate quest and lots of finicky spells to set up two-turn OTKs with your signature treasure and any other burn spells you may pick up along the way. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. Control and Reno decks usually destroy hyper aggro, so them being gone allows Aggro Priest archetype to work. Not every Buddy should be in first position, therefore Leeman and Bene needs to act clever. Again, this is one of those archetypes that have been around since the beginning of Duels, and some of the nicer additions from the later sets added extra staying power to this deck. Board control is an afterthought with this deck: just try to keep things manageable, as you will be the one with inevitability in almost every matchup. Stop spreading miss information and lear to double check your so called hard facts, Also, regardless, you were kind of a dick to Thraben without any real reason. Go hurl yourself off a bridge. Mindrender Illucia might be one of the most difficult cards to play correctly in the history of Hearthstone. While Mindrender Illucia previously allowed players to swap their hand and deck with opponents until the next turn, PC Gamer has spotted that balance issues mean the card is getting a totally. 4 Holy Nova x 1. Contents 1 Hero Powers 2 Signature Treasures 3 Loot buckets 3.1 Group Learning 3.2 Removed 4 Emotes 4.1 Unused 5 Lore 6 Patch changes Hero Powers Mindrender Illucia for the win! Signature treasure: Valorous Display (Allied: Warrior)Hero Power: War Commands (2 mana Draw a Neutral minion that costs (3) or less. Welcome to the new site :) . As you play more games, your deck gets stronger and stronger thanks to card drafting & picking extra powerful treasures or passives.

Introduction Template Aesthetic, Oman Medical Supplies And Services Co Llc, The Coming Of Computers In Medicine Has, Articles M