henry margusity leaves accuweather » madea goes to jail quotes stop being the victim

madea goes to jail quotes stop being the victim

• por

Even though she blackmailed him into keeping quiet, he was eventually able to come clean about it and bring her down. Young kids acting the hell out of control Madea Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story: Season 1. : Blow the other way, they're over here. This was actually 2 movies in 1 where neither had anything to do with each other. You trying to call me black or somethin'? This is what I learned in all these years on this earth. single family homes for rent in hamden, ct recent deaths in greenfield,ca Menu . That they gotta check you. I'd rather be in a corner by myself with a puppy and a goldfish and be happy than to be sitting around with somebody in my house and wondering what the hell they there for. Donna: Don't need to carry it when you know every word of it. Although Madea's charges were trumped up, she still committed a real, potentially life-threatening felony that got her arrested in the first place, and resisted arrest when the police came for her. Dr. Phil: What is wrong with you? Let folks go, Sonny. The film was released on February 20, 2009. https://www.quotes.net/movies/madea_goes_to_jail_131851, https://www.quotes.net/movies/madea_goes_to_jail_quotes_131851. Madea Goes to Jail is a 2009 film by Tyler Perry reprising his role as Madea, the don't-mess-with-me matriarch who finds herself in jail after one too many entanglements with the law. It only matters what you answer to. Madea : Jesus didn't have no car, Cora. Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. Ride or die! Helen doesn't play! Mischievous grandma Madea lands in jail, where she meets a variety of mixed-up characters. But that sign say "Do Not Feed The Monkeys". Whatever they're running after, they'll see what they had in a minute, but by then it's gonna be too late. Madea There's only two places on earth that you're gonna have peace: the grave and your house. A gleeful Joe. [to Toni] Madea: He had to make it drizzle 'cause he couldn't make it rain. Madea is picked up by Cora, Mr. Brown, and Brian while Candace and Josh walk out of the prison together and share a kiss in front of the press. It broke Saw III's record at $33 million for the highest weekend gross for Lionsgate Entertainment. Good morning, all. [10] The film closed on April 23, 2009 with a final domestic gross of $90,508,336. Get up and go on with your life. If you see somebody fix it or even trying to fix it, that's somebody that cares. 7 biggest mistakes in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens, The 20 biggest mistakes in The Wizard of Oz, 40 biggest mistakes in The Big Bang Theory, 6 Cool things you've never noticed in movies, The biggest mistakes in the Harry Potter movies, 25 mistakes you never noticed in great movies, 7 mistakes in Beetlejuice you never spotted. Most people in the world are like that. Technical Specs, [to Vanessa after smacking her on the side of the head]. Official Sites : He is prosecuting a young prostitute and drug addict, Candace "Candy" Washington-Collins (Keshia Knight Pulliam), with whom he is already acquainted. 5. When you telling folks to do something Now I've never thrown nobody away, I've never in my life just thrown anybody away saying 'Don't bother me no more, don't talk to me no more', I've never done that. I never asked you for nothing! Official Sites : You can say that again. Now, that old woman has been giving the police the blues all of her life. Cora: What? Instead they just ended up at the same jail and had a couple minor scenes together. : Donna and Candace sport pretty wild hair colors while working the streets. Keep those people around, that's a leaf that's trying to grow up and be something else. Madea The film was released on February 20, 2009. is] Madea: [to Toni] I'm gonna set you back a few years, I used to play this game with Cora, more parents need to play this game with their kids. Revealing mistake: When Cora and Madea are driving the mini-van to go to anger management you can see that the gear shift lever is in the up or "park" position. I must have been lonely as hell to hook up with you'. Madea [Ella does the splits] There ya go, spread that, check that. Every day, it'll get easier and easier and easier, you just have to make it through. But don't get mad at people like that, that's who they are. I'm so sorry. : Just keep on laughing you rusty old bastard. Who I am is conflicting with this dress I have on. Madea: I knew a woman who was married to a man for 38 years, she cheated on him for 42 years, and he died thinking he was the only one. : According to DVDTown, the DVD included six behind-the-scenes featurettes. Madea: Sonny, ain't nobody but your wife and Nate were in this house when the baby was hurt, cut his head and almost drowned in the tub, put it together. Josh publicly exposes Linda's tampering with client files to radio shows, The View, and other mainstream media, triggering a mass protest movement to set free those she wrongfully convicted. had been adding charges of otherwise dead cases to current ones, thus landing a number of clients in prison for much longer sentences. IMDB: 4.3 Metacritic: 50 Rotten Tomatoes: 28% : He tells Ellen that they were close friends from childhood through college, but during their college years, all of Josh's friends mistreated and bullied Candace because of her background and he started pushing her away out of embarrassment. Madea Vanessa: What happened to the love between the two of us? But that sign say "Do Not Feed The Monkeys". Big Sal What? But Madea's eccentric family members the Browns rally behind her, lending their special "country" brand of support. You know, I don't know what's wrong with folks, ain't anything wrong with these kids, they just need some love and support and discipline. How many bruises will little Toni have by the time she gets to the emergency room at Grady Hospital? Okay? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Madea: [looking at Cora's WWJD bracelet] What's that stand for, What's Wrong with Jermaine Dupri? Go. : It is the fourth film in the Madea cinematic universe as it follows up from the cameo appearance of Madea in the previous film Meet the Browns and it features Cora and Mr. Brown from that film. Conversely, Candace sees right through Linda upon meeting her and tells Josh that it will never work between them since they are too different: Linda is a spoiled brat who considers people who have a lower status than her as inferior, while Josh actually cares about helping anyone he sees in trouble. Madea Madea After a high-speed freeway chase puts Madea in front of the judge, her reprieve is short-lived as anger management issues get the best of her and land her in jail. According to a New York Times review,[7] the film gives Madea herself a much more central role than some of the previous Madea movies, in some of which she is merely a commentator on events. Hell, that's what that time is for, to get YOURSELF together! [in a funk after Vanessa left him] You're in here going on about what your daddy did to you. Madea: Well when you gettin' "got" and somebody done "got" you and you go "get" them, when you get 'em everybody's gon' get got. Madea: Put the shut, to the up. I'm having some me time. : Carry no money or food. I believe it was done as a marketing scheme because chances are that no one would have given this video a second glance given the real story. Ella Madea: Well when you gettin' "got" and somebody done "got" you and you go "get" them, when you get 'em everybody's gon' get got. I'd rather be in a corner by myself with a puppy and a goldfish and be happy than to be sitting around with somebody in my house and wondering what the hell they there for. Madea: [Beeper goes off] That they gotta check you. Vanessa: No, I said did you feel the earthquake? Madea Goes to Jail Synopsis: Mischievous grandma Madea lands in jail, where she meets a variety of mixed-up characters. Chico After a high-speed freeway chase puts Madea (Tyler Perry) in front of the judge, her anger management issues get the best of her and land her in jail. Tee Tee also appears to be off her rocker. Madea Goes To Jail Script That old lady is crazy. Reviews Divorce Settlement "[3] Metacritic gives the film a score of 50%, based on 13 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews". Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. that he cheated on his bar exam to get his job, Chuck tells Josh that Linda falsified Candace's file to get her sent to prison and away from him. : If the Lord get me out of this, I'm going by the church. If you don't know how to be by yourself, what you gonna do with somebody else? Madea After Josh asks Ellen to help Candace, Ellen gets her a job interview, but it results in sexual harassment by Mr. Brackman (Jackson Walker), whom Candace kicks in the groin before storming out. Release Dates Madea Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail is a 2009 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Tyler Perry, which was based on his 2006 play. Madea: I know you can't read but that sign say "Do not feed the monkeys". Though he plays two other roles, Perry only really cuts loose when he dons Madea's housecoat, turning her into a devilishly funny voice of reason. "Madea Goes to Jail Quotes." Is she up in the closet? : . SHUT UP AND WAIT! During a lesson about forgiveness, Madea notices that some of the inmates would rather play victim instead of taking responsibility for their crimes. I don't understand all these people crying about 'I need somebody. And you're gonna always mess up when you mix those seasonal people up with lifetime expectations. During the credits, there are more scenes with Madea and Dr. Phil. He said "Don't be getting smart with me", I said "I've been smart, I'm just getting here". Madea Madea Goes to Jail is a 2009 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Tyler Perry, which was based on his 2006 play, and starring Perry, Derek Luke, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Ion Overman, RonReaco Lee, Sofa Vergara, Vanessa Ferlito, and Viola Davis.The film tells the story of Madea going to prison for her uncontrollable anger management problems as she befriends a young incarcerated . At the first part of the movie when Candy (the prostitute) leaves the courthouse to talk to Derek, her hair moves between shots. Joe warns that Madea will get into trouble if she drives to the store herself, but she ignores him and goes anyway. Madea: Well when you gettin' "got" and somebody done "got" you and you go "get" them, when you get 'em everybody's gon' get got. Put the shut, to the up. Lord, where is my man, Lord where is my woman'. [chuckles]. Some people are like a branch on that tree. Yea but if the gotters get me I'm gonna get my glock. Design and text 1996 - 2023 Jon Sandys. Hey, Judge. [slides off her hood and opens the driver door] Brown: You look bad. [considers it] : Pete Madea: I ain't listening to none of your crazy talk right now, Joe. This is mine'. [car behind her is honking] Sep 30, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Mallory. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Madea I don't want to do that in front of all these people. Madea : At Madea's trial, Brian informs Madea that Judge Ephriam isn't overseeing her case this time. [pulls out a box of brownies] Hell, that's what that time is for, to get YOURSELF together! They'll get there and make you think that they're a good friend and they're real strong. Madea Upon discovering this, Ellen becomes angry at him for setting Candace back. A tree can have a hundred million branches but only a few roots down at the bottom to make sure it gets everything they need. However, Madea isn't amused by the festivities and uses a machine gun to scare the party goers away. Madea: You see, some people just gotta learn to be by themselves. : I know you can't read but that sign say "Do not feed the monkeys". Mama? You can unsubscribe at any time. They ain't never gonna be nothing, that's what they put on this earth for, to be what they are: A LEAF. When it comes to Madea's turn with Brian (Tyler Perry) mentioning that the police officers failed to read her Miranda warning, she admits her permanent license suspension and Judge Ephriam places her in an anger management course. T.T. Madea Goes to Jail Screenplay I've been watching movies my entire life, and I can honestly say I've never been more confused in a theatre than I was while watching Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail. Madea Ella: Madea I don't want to do that in front of all these people. [to Ella] You won't go home, [to Nate] I don't know WHY *you're* here. Yes, we catch her fixing it in the mirror. You need to fix that because if we're gonna be friends and gonna be cool, you need to fix that. : : She also lies that she "tried" to be lenient, but that the case was too severe. Madea grabbed Toni by 2 of her ankles, dragged her upstairs, hitting her head on every step. I don't know what you blowing at me for but keep blowing. : No matter how much it hurts, let them go. Madea I done been there, I was like what was wrong with me? To. Madea: You sittin' here looking like 412 pounds of a clogged artery. Marlo Hampton Says Kandi Burruss is "Too Busy Chasing A Bag" To Raise Her Kids. Returning home from court, Madea finds a party taking place in her house hosted by her brother, Joe Simmons, who claims he threw the party to try and cheer up Madea. The queen of "hellers," "hallelujers" and "how ya durins" will be back on the big screen Friday in 'Boo 2! Ella Madea: Ain't nobody said it was gonna be easy, but it will get easy when you learn how to love yourself. : Shut to the up. Madea: I've been tearing that ass up. 'I'm sorry, you gots to go. Yeah, go on head and spread em. Vanessa: Wow, Miss Ella, you do all the cleaning and cooking and ironing, you're just a regular old slave, aren't you? Toni Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. comment. Madea Ellen comforts him and tells him that he shouldn't continue holding on to the guilt and that it was never his fault, especially since Candace already had personal troubles beforehand. I'm not sure why Madea's name is in the title of this movie. Dr. Phil is] What're you in here for, stealing flowers? But the minute you step out there on them, they'll break and they'll leave you high and dry. He said "Don't be getting smart with me", I said "I've been smart, I'm just getting here". Meanwhile, in the B-plot to the movie, a prostitute named Candace (Keshia Knight Pulliam) fatefully encounters Josh (Derek Luke), her best friend from college who now works as an assistant district attorney. He said "Say one more thing", I said "Go to hell", he said "Go to jail". Did I ever ask you for anything? Okay Toni, this is your problem Madea told Toni to go upstairs 13 stairs and call 10 digits to get some help with her homework. It's all right to sit around and be depressed for a minute, cry about it, do whatever you have to but don't stay there too long. Sonny : | Hey, Brown. Dr. Phil: What is wrong with you? Madea Madea : I don't understand why people want to be a victim. You or me? What the hell you talking about? You're watching that Mabel Simmons case. Hell. Most people in the world are like that. Brownies for my brownie! : - It's all over the news. Your mama is a Po-Po hoe! Not anymore, she done moved. This isn't that kind of a movie. Chico Let folks go! Yeah, what do you mean "brownies for my brownie"? : Vanessa: [fed up with everybody bothering her, to Sonny] You, 'where's my shirt?' This page was last edited on 23 April 2023, at 14:39. Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail is a 2009 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Tyler Perry, which was based on his 2006 play. Brown. But with everything she learned from Ellen and Madea, she finally decides to forgive Josh and pick up the pieces of her life. If the movie is a mess, it's a purposeful mess, cannily, if not artfully, pushing all the right buttons to ensure Perry will be back for another round. Sonny: [in a funk after Vanessa left him] I just don't What am I supposed to do now? Madea Goes to Jail Full Movie (2009) FREEWATCH FULL MOVIE FREE! https://stream.epixmovies.us/movie/tt1142800/WATCH MORE MOVIES NOW! https://www.youtu. We rank over 60 of cinema's most Ranked: The Best and Worst Movies Based on Plays and Musicals. : This is a movie about black peoples problems.And how unfair Society is.NOT FUNNY and BAD ACTING. There's even a scene where she pulls an. Madea: Yeah but if the gotters get me I'm gonna get my glock. Madea I can't live in dysfunction, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Become a criminal of purpose. When you get to a point in your life where you look at people and you go 'Okay wait a minute. who caught Linda padding Candy and other clients' files. Madea: You better hear me, That's for sure! : You sittin' here looking like 412 pounds of a clogged artery. They pay you? Linda blackmails him to keep his mouth shut under the threat of telling their boss Fran (Aisha Hinds) that Chuck cheated on his bar exam to get his law license. I done been through too much hell and high water to come there and let you come up in my adult life where I'm supposed to be at peace and give me all sorts of hell. : He grew you in a petri dish! Her fiery attitude rivals Candace's easily from their first minute in introduction. Shut to the up. Do not sleep under a roof. Dr. Phil: Yeah but you're gettin' the gotters when they didn't do anything to even get you. Quotes.net. Sonny I don't know who I'm talking to, but there's a lady in this section somewhere, watch how you treat them. Candace, Madea, and five other women that Linda prosecuted have their convictions overturned and are released. Tropes for Madea Goes to Jail: Adaptation Dye-Job: Donna and Candace sport pretty wild hair colors while working the streets. Blow the other way, they're over here. If the wind blows, they're over here, they're unstable. rats Linda out, leaves her at the altar, alerts the media, and prompts a formal investigation. Meanwhile, Assistant District Attorney Joshua Hardaway is on the fast track to career success. I made them myself. But that's alright, that's some people. [under her breath] Excuse me! If somebody want to walk out of your life, LET THEM GO. Hold up Hold up let me sign out. Your mama did this, your daddy did that. Linda begins to feel like Josh loves Candace and becomes upset. While Cora tries to remain calm, reminding herself and Madea with her WWJD bracelet, Madea attempts to kill that driver by lurching Cora's car into the car ahead. Why do you feel the need that you gotta "get" somebody all the time? A gleeful Joe couldn't be happier at Madea's misfortune. Joe They ain't worried about being seen, don't nobody have to know that they know you, they ain't got to know what they're doing for you.

Harman Singh Md Internal Medicine Southern California, Is Colin Mclean From Highway Thru Hell Married, Top 10 Poorest Counties In Florida, What Does Sid Mean In Police Terms, Porsche Suite Citi Field, Articles M