henry margusity leaves accuweather » howard mcgillin judge

howard mcgillin judge

• por

color: black; "He was at an event almost every night," Nichols said of McGillin. But the circuit also includes Putnam, Flagler and Volusia counties, places McGillin is not well known. , . text-align: center; 'MasterChef Australia' Judge, Dies at 46 Matthew Lawrence: 'My Agency Fired Me' After I Refused to 'Take My Clothes Off for an Award-Winning Director' Bill Hader . "Howard was and is as humble as anyone I've ever met," Freed said. "I got to know him through that process," Perkins said. Judge Bronwyn Miller of the 3rd District Court of Appeal, which hears cases from Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. 119.01 et. } Please, 100 largest cities in America by population, Florida local trial court judicial elections, 2016, https://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Howard_McGillin_Jr.&oldid=7290141, Florida circuit court judges, Seventh Circuit, Conflicts in school board elections, 2021-2022, Special Congressional elections (2023-2024), 2022 Congressional Competitiveness Report, State Executive Competitiveness Report, 2022, State Legislative Competitiveness Report, 2022, Partisanship in 2022 United States local elections, admitted to practice law in the state for five years; and. He was appointed to the court by Governor Rick Scott (R) on November 18, 2014. } Judge Bruce Kyle of the 20th Judicial Circuit, which is made up of Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee counties. For instance, nine of the appeals-court judges who have applied were appointed to their current jobs by former Republican Gov. }, Howard O. McGillin Jr. is a judge for the Florida 7th Circuit Court. .widget-row.value-only { Attorney Michael Freed, who first hired McGillin when McGillin left the military, said the retired colonel impressed him with his humility and class. Colonel, US Army (Retired) Attorney at Law. These programs will streamline the court process and save the taxpayers money while providing our nations veterans with the treatment that they need. It includes 11 judges who serve on state district courts of appeal and 16 circuit judges. Doing two full-time jobs for the last five months has been a little bit stressful.". margin-bottom: 1px; If you wish to keep the information in your envelope between pages, Brandon J. Patty He voiced Prince Derek in the animated film The Swan Princess (1994). Rick Scott. Judge Howard M. Maltz Judicial Assistant: Susan Miller Phone Number: (904) 827-5600 Judge Howard O. McGillin, Jr. Howard Ogle McGillin Member of the Judiciary 814600 Mail Address: Seventh Judicial Circuit 4010 Lewis Speedway St Augustine, FL 32084-8638 Office: 904-827-5603 Fax: 904-827-5605 4010 Lewis Speedway Rm 347 St Augustine, FL 32084-8637 Office: 904-827-5603 Fax: 904-827-5605 Email: hmcgillin@circuit7.org Personal Bar URL: Visitors to the Richard O. Watson Judicial Center should use the South Entrance. . [11] McGillin has released one solo CD, Where Time Stands Still. Howard O. McGillin, Jr. Policies and Procedures. Several of McGillin's peers in the legal community took the opportunity to praise his work and express their confidence that he is well-suited for the career of being a judge. 2021 St. Johns County Clerk of Court Brandon J. Patty 7:00 PM 19:00. Click here to take a moment and familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines. [1], Prior to his appointment, McGillin was the founder of Allegiance Law Group from 2000 to 2014. in Criminal Law at the Judge Advocate General's School in 1994. See Howard O McGillin's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. 7th Circuit Court Judge Group 17 - Howard O. McGillin Jr. Lawyers Diary and Manual: .widget-row { Judge Thomas Winokur of the 1st District Court of Appeal in North Florida. color: white;

float:right; He also completed an LL.M. [9], He appeared in the Irish Repertory Theatre (New York City) concert, A Child's Christmas in Wales in Concert in December 2011. Communications that do not meet these legal requirements cannot be forwarded to the Judge. Having waited years to become a judge, Howard McGillin Jr. was thanked by his colleagues for his persistence. , Yahoo,        Yahoo. McLaughlin received his undergraduate degree from Fordham .  Judges of the Seventh Judicial Circuit, 7th JC Administrative Orders Criminal Division, 7th JC Putnam County Hon. Jim Saunders, Reporter, News Service of Florida. 	display: block; Howard McGillin said this year "feels a little extra special." . McGillin was born in Los Angeles, California.  A. Kathleen McNeilly in Group 13; Howard McGillin Jr. in Group 17; and Dawn Nichols in . HOWARD McGILLIN Old Soldier/Judge Roan Broadway: Phantom, Gigi, Kiss of the Spider Woman, She Loves Me, Secret Garden, Anything Goes (Tony/DDesk nominations), Drood (Tony/DDesk nods), Sunday in the Park with George.      ,       . ", Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. by clicking the Inbox on the top right hand corner. DisclaimerThe Seventh Judicial Circuit provides the information on this website as a service to the public. Judge Elijah Smiley of the 14th Judicial Circuit, which hears cases from Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson and Washington counties.  Judge Bronwyn Miller of the 3rd District Court of Appeal, which . TALLAHASSEE, Fla.  With Gov. McGillin earned a B.S. McGillin had taught at Judge Advocates General school, among his many accomplishments, and could have demonstrated frustration with the concept of starting over in the civilian courts. .widget-row.Libertarian { Expand. Judge Hunter Carroll of the 12th Judicial Circuit, which is made up of DeSoto, Manatee and Sarasota counties. The unopposed races were canceled and the sole candidates were automatically elected. Instead, Freed said, he approached the new challenge with zeal. I currently serve as a Circuit Court Judge in the 7th Judicial Circuit. They serve six-year terms, after which they must run for re-election if they wish to retain their seat.[3]. "You've got to take the positives in everything.".  Judge Jonathan Gerber of the 4th District Court of Appeal in Southeast Florida. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. Gigi (Apr 08, 2015 - Jun 21, 2015) Also Starring: Howard McGillin [Honor Lachaille] MusicalComedyRevival. 	background-color: #003388; He is known for his role of John Jasper in The Mystery of Edwin Drood and for portraying the role The Phantom in Andrew Lloyd Webber 's The Phantom of the Opera . } Division. McGillin went into private practice in 2000 and founded the Allegiance Law Group, a general civil practice that handled matters involving estate planning, probate and trust litigation, family law, civil mediation, consumer law, and veterans law. It's an enormous circuit to cover. [1], McGillin earned his undergraduate degree from the United States Military Academy and his J.D. "The colonel seemed as grateful as a fresh law school graduate at the beginning and excited about the prospect of working with me. A list of finalists was released Thursday by the 7th Judicial Circuit N to Feature Rebecca Luker and Howard McGillin", "Howard McGillin, Chryssie Whitehead, Christopher Charles Wood to Lead Paper Mill's DAMN YANKEES", "The Leading Men: A Phantom phenom - McGillin, Tartaglia & Gurland.  We the People have a Right to Know according to the Supreme Court of the United States [SCOTUS], past Presidents (of both major political parties), Congress, and the United States Department of Justice.As an expression of that Right to Know, we have coordinated valuable information from a number of resources into a single, public-facing, searchable database. } Judge Fabienne Fahnestock of the 17th Judicial Circuit in Broward County. 	font-weight: bold; .infobox {  For full print and download access, please subscribe at https://www.trellis.law/. Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida, Application for Appointment to the Fifth District Court of Appeals, McGillin Installed as St. Johns County Circuit Court Judge, With First Election Behind Him, Judge McGillin Looks Forward to Full Six-Year Term, FL - 7th Judicial Circuit Putnam County Circuit Court, FL - 7th Judicial Circuit - St. Johns County Circuit Court, Seventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, The Judge Advocate Generals School (U.S. Army), 25th Infantry Division, United States Army. Circuit Judge Howard O. McGillin, Jr. was appointed to the bench in 2014. 	background-color: grey; 7th Circuit Court Judge Group 17  Howard O. McGillin Jr. Judge Howard McGillin told Mark Wilson, "May God have mercy on your. To serve on this court, a judge must be:[3]. "It amazes me how the talent grows," she said, adding that some students participating were as . Orlando Sentinel: Circuit Judge Lee Smith will move to a civil division in St. Johns County. Copyright  2023 News4JAX.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Judge Howard McGillin recently administered the oath of office to three newly elected board members of the St. Johns Soil and Water Conservation District  Chuck Owen, Nicole Crosby and Mary Lawrence. 	font-size: .9em; Judicial Assistant: Veronica Griffis Phone Number: (904) 827-5603 Location: St. Augustine - St. Johns County Judge A. Kathleen McNeilly Judicial Assistant: Kim Smith Phone Number: (386) 257-6072 Location: Daytona Beach - Volusia County Judge Dawn D. Nichols Judicial Assistant: Michele Westfall } Judge Howard McGillin called it an "egregious crime" - saying the 14-year-old Tayten was awake at the time of the murder, with a blood trail showing that he tried to reach a cell phone but . 	margin-bottom: 0; "Our campaign strategy was to defend the home turf in regards to St. Augustine," he said. The list of applicants to replace Luck and Lagoa is dominated by lower-court judges.  I will continue to move forward programs I am working to create like Veterans Treatment Court and my lawyer mentor program. .widget-row.Independent, .widget-row.Nonpartisan, .widget-row.Constitution { .widget-row.heading { 	background-color: grey; Judge McGillin is currently assigned to the Criminal Division. The Seventh Judicial Circuit does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or availability of the content on this or on other sites to which we link. The chief judge is selected by peer vote and serves in that capacity for two years. 	color: white; McGillin earned a B.S.  But the ceremony was a chance for fellow judges and members of the legal community to celebrate McGillin's accomplishment in rising to the top of his profession. The Florida Sunshine Law, established in 1995, is a series of laws designed to guarantee that the public has access to the public records of government bodies in Florida. It's about doing your job and doing your duty and following the law.". Judge Howard O. McGillin, Jr. Edward J. McLaughlin is an acting justice for the New York County Supreme Court, Criminal Term in the 1st Judicial District of New York.He was appointed to this position in 1986.. .courts-header { font-size:150%;background-color:#334aab;color:white;}  Florida District Courts of Appeal .widget-row.Green {  Eliot Pedrosa, a Miami-Dade County attorney who is United States executive director of the Inter-American Development Bank. Incumbent Howard McGillin Jr. defeated Linda Gaustad in the Group 17 primary election for Florida's 7th Circuit Court. The Court is only allowed to consider arguments made in the courtroom and in documents properly filed by parties in the case as authorized by law and the Rules of Court. Often considered a "tall, dark and handsome" leading man,[citation needed] McGillin originated the role of John Jasper in The Mystery of Edwin Drood at the Imperial Theatre; for his performance he was nominated for a 1986 Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical. "I'm glad the voters had the confidence in me and look forward to it (the full term)," McGillin said. Docket Entries 04/24/2023 Hearing Event: TRIAL (FAMILY); Judge: MCGILLIN, HOWARD O JR; Location: Courtroom 355 04/12/2023 The Judge overseeing this case is MCGILLIN, HOWARD O JR. Races where no candidate receives 50 percent plus one of the votes cast required a general election on November 8, 2016, between the top two primary vote recipients. 	width: 43%; The Florida Bar Bar #: 814600 (09/20/1989). The experience was also good preparation for handling the duties of being a judge, he said. Judge Howard Maltz was selected instead, and they are now working together at the county courthouse.  He served in the United States Army for 24 years achieving the rank of Colonel. McGillin was a finalist for a either a circuit court or county judgeship five times before finally getting the nod from Gov. All rights reserved. DeSantis choices could help shape the direction of the Supreme Court for decades, depending on how long his appointees serve. I think that my 24 years of service to our country in the U.S. Army and time as a Circuit Court Judge prove my commitment to our community and country. Jim has been executive editor of the News Service since 2013 and has covered state government and politics in Florida since 1998. DeSantis has made clear he will appoint conservatives to the Supreme Court, an emphasis that is reflected in the backgrounds of many of the applicants. While in college, he appeared at the Sacramento Music Circus in seven musicals. [10], McGillin has continued to perform in television and film as a voice-over artist. Rick Scott. Judge Bronwyn Miller of the 3rd District Court of Appeal, which hears. McGillin played his last performance in the role on July 25, 2009, marking his 2,544th show. As an expression of that Right to Know, we have coordinated valuable information from a number of resources into a single, public-facing, searchable database. Army,' and I said, 'There's my political party,'" McGillin said. margin-bottom:0px; will be able to access it on trellis. from the United States Military Academy in 1981 and completed his J.D. if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; .courts-container { background-color:#fcfcfc; width:100%; border:1px solid black;padding:5px;text-align:center;clear:both; } You can always see your envelopes It took him so long to get that spot on the bench that he was willing to work hard on the campaign circuit to keep it. I believe in the common sense administration of justice, that is why I worked to bring Veterans Treatment Court to St. Johns County. Howard McGillin  . Howard O. McGillin, Jr. 27,57: Veronica Griffis (904) 827-5603: 347: Christopher Ferebee: 58 [12] He has contributed to numerous cast recordings, including those of The Mystery of Edwin Drood,[13] Anything Goes,[14] and Bounce. border:1px solid #FFB81F; He was subsequently elected in 2016. MCGILLIN, HOWARD O JR Party Details Petitioner ADAMS, RUSSELL E Respondent ADAMS, NANCY A Attorney/Law Firm Details Petitioner Attorney CALDWELL, CAROL A Court Documents Court documents are not available for this case. } It was a busy election for the 7th Circuit, which also saw Stasia Warren, Scott DuPont and A. Mendoza was serving as a circuit judge in Putnam County when he was selected for a federal judgeship. Judge McGillin presides over a Unified Family Court Division and Veterans Treatment Court at the Richard O. Watson Judicial Center in St. Augustine. St. Augustine, FL 32084  	font-weight: bold; in criminal law from The Judge Advocate Generals School (1994). Circuit Judge-designate Howard McGillin Jr., who was appointed to a vacancy created by the appointment of Judge Mendoza to the federal bench, will preside over a unified family law division.  Judicial Branch Long-Range Strategic Plan, Division 57 -Standard Operating Procedures, Veterans Treatment Court - Division 27 - Manual, Veterans Treatment Court - Division 27 - Participant Handbook, Veterans Treatment Court - Division 27 - Veterans Resources guide, Division 57 Instructions for the Equitable Distribution Worksheet. I served our country in the U.S. Army for 24 years, retiring a Colonel and our community as a Circuit Court Judge in our 7th Judicial Circuit. (2 episodes, 1976 and 1977), The Bionic Woman (2 episodes, 1976), The Rockford Files (1977), Columbo (1977), Mary White (1977), Wheels (1978), Women in White (1979) and Where the Boys Are '84 (1984).   	font-weight: bold; The opportunity to become a judge came in November, when McGillin was selected to replace Judge Carlos Mendoza. "I look forward to the challenges, and I'm deeply humbled to have this opportunity. Divisions 27, 57 4010 Lewis Speedway St. Augustine, FL 32084 (904) 827-5603 (904) 827-5605 Judicial Assistant: Veronica Griffis Circuit Judge Howard O. McGillin, Jr. was appointed to the bench in 2014. Biography [ edit] Early life and career [ edit] McGillin was born in Los Angeles, California. Howard O. McGillin, Jr. is a Circuit Judge for the Seventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida in Putnam County. .courts-container hr {background-color:#f0a236;padding-bottom:2px;}, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals  U.S. District Court: Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Florida, Southern District of Florida  U.S. Bankruptcy Court: Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Florida, Southern District of Florida, Florida Supreme Court Judge Terence Perkins, the chief judge in the circuit, said he has learned a lot about McGillin since he was named a finalist for several open judgeships. Judge William Thomas of the 11th Judicial Circuit in Miami-Dade County. width: 250px; Howard O. McGillin, Jr. is a judge for the Criminal Division of the Seventh Judicial Circuit Court in Putnam County, Florida. Judge Howard O. McGillin, Jr. - Seventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida Judge Howard O. McGillin, Jr. 	width: 150px; I believe, as do many of the voters so that the real issues when selecting a judge is their honesty, their integrity, common sense and commitment to the community. Belinda Noah, a Tampa attorney and CEO of Belinda Noah Productions, Inc. Judge Virginia Norton of the 4th Judicial Circuit, which hears cases from Duval, Clay and Nassau counties. During the interview process while seeking the initial appointment, McGillin said the question was posed to him about whether he would seek to hold the position if faced with opposition in the election. "I pointed down to the tape on my uniform that said 'U.S.  seq. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), The new OrlandoSentinel.com: FAQs and more. Veterans Treatment Court will streamline our court system and insure that Veterans get the counseling and services that they need rather than simply punishment. Chambers. Judge Samuel Salario of the 2nd District Court of Appeal in Southwest Florida.      ,  ,     ,        ,    ,           ,  .            . He also played a central role in the creation of the Veterans Treatment Court in St. Johns County. 	font-weight: bold; .widget-key { .clearfix { "The really good side was getting to get out and meet a lot of people all across the circuit and find out their concerns," he said. 7th Circuit Court Judge Group 17  Howard O. 	background-color: #f9d334; The New York Times reviewer wrote: "In an impressive change of pace from the smooth philanderer he played in 'She Loves Me,' Howard McGillin is MolinaMr. McGillin can be almost boyishly blithe at times. He embraces Aurora's campy films with the flair of the musical-comedy aficionadoWhile Mr. McGillin is playing up Molina's more exuberant charm, Mr. [Brian Stokes] Mitchell is playing down Valentin's brusque condescension. A judge decided Friday that a Putnam County man convicted of killing two boys in 2020 will receive the death penalty. 7th Judicial Circuit Putnam County Circuit Court. Candidates who received a majority of votes cast in the primary election on August 30, 2016, won the race and did not advance to the general election. The event was a mere.  	background-color: #f9f9f9; "We're public servants so we're subject to the will of the people.".  Howard Mcgillin, jr.. Agency Name: State Courts System. Application for Appointment to the Fifth District Court of Appeals, The St. Augustine Record: At least that's how he made me feel.". It's not about politics. 	word-wrap: break-word; "I'm truly thankful for the opportunity to serve," he said. Circuit Court Judges. McGillin was glad to know he still had his job - just one job - after months .  Employee Type, Budget Entity, Position Number, State Hire Date, Full/Part Time, Salary, OPS Hourly Rate. . 	font-size: 1.2em; .widget-row.value-only.black { sec. 	font-weight: bold; Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida, Volusia Exposed:  He remembered one assignment in Washington, D.C., where he was asked by co-workers to reveal his political affiliation. The Hon.  McGillin was appointed to the bench by former Governor Rick Scott on November 18, 2014, filling a vacancy created by the elevation of the Hon. } He was appointed to the bench by former Governor Rick Scott on November 18, 2014, filling a vacancy created by the elevation of the Hon.             ,         ,  .         . font-size: .9em; He is known for his role of John Jasper in The Mystery of Edwin Drood and for portraying the role The Phantom in Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera. After retiring as a colonel, he went into private practice. He earned a second Tony nomination in 1988 for his portrayal of Billy Crocker in the Broadway revival of Cole Porter's Anything Goes. McGillin earned a B.S. The court was activated in January 2017, with Judge Howard McGillin presiding from the bench. Megan Wall of St. Johns Legal Aid said McGillin has been a generous contributor of his time since she's known him. } Thursday, December 8, 2022 . Please do not call the Court expecting to speak with a Judge about any case.  After graduating from law school in 1989, McGillin began his legal career with the military in the Office of the Staff Judge Advocate. While some of the information on this site may deal with legal issues, none of such information constitutes legal advice. [18], McGillin starred as Sir Francis Chesney in the New York City Center Encores! What other issues would you tackle while in office? He started as an administrative law officer, rising through the ranks to become chief legal assistance, senior trial counsel, and chief of criminal law. .widget-row.Democratic { To learn about the production and cast or to purchase tickets: PARADE TICKETS View Event  Dec. 8. He won election to a full term in the primary election on August 30, 2016. Ron DeSantis expected to appoint two Florida Supreme Court justices early this year, a state panel is ready to interview 32 applicants for the powerful posts. The Code of Judicial Conduct governing behavior by judges forbids Judges from discussing pending cases with the public. The Army veteran gained appointment to the bench in 2014, filling a position vacated when Judge Carlos Mendoza left the circuit for an appointment in federal court. She Loves Me (Jun 10, 1993 - Jun 19, 1994) Starring: Howard McGillin [Steven Kodaly . 	background-color: green; Judge Kimberly Bonner of the 12th Judicial Circuit, which is made up of DeSoto, Manatee and Sarasota counties.  Over the course of his judicial career, McGillin has also served in the Family Division of the St. Johns County Circuit Court and played a central role in the creation of the Veterans Treatment Court in St. Johns County. .widget-row.value-only.white { .widget-img { 	width: 57%; Howard McGillin (born November 5, 1953, in Los Angeles, California) is an American actor. Carlos E. Mendoza to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. From 1989 to 1994, he worked in the office of the Staff Judge Advocate. from the United States Military Academy in 1981 and completed his J.D. St. Augustine attorney Howard McGillin Jr. has again been selected as a finalist for a judgeship in the 7th Judicial Circuit. in Criminal Law at the Judge Advocate Generals School in 1994. He had worked as a deputy staff judge advocate in the army from 1998 to 2000, as well as serving as the deputy director of the U.S. Army Judge Advocate Generals School's Academic Department from 1994 to 1997. Parker, a producer on the long-running "Chicago" which recently celebrated 10,000 performances, is a founding judge and has been with the Jimmys since they began in 2009. Judge Howard McGillin, has the trusted leadership we need in a Circuit Court Judge. Judge Renatha Francis of the 15th Judicial Circuit in Palm Beach County. St. Johns County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller He served for 24 years in the U.S. Army, including 15 years as a lawyer. production of the Ziegfeld Follies of 1936 in 1999. Jurors should park at the north side of the courthouse complex and enter through the Courtroom Annex entrance. [3] The New York Times reviewer, Frank Rich, called McGillin "dashing".[4]. [15], McGillin holds the record for the most performances by an actor in the title role of the Broadway production of the musical The Phantom of the Opera, joining the Broadway cast in 1999. Applicants expected to be interviewed Jan. 11: Applicants expected to be interviewed Jan. 12: Copyright 2020 by News Service of Florida - All rights reserved. 	color: white; Judge Howard McGillin Jr. was one of those rare people happy to return to work Tuesday following the holiday weekend. McGillin Installed as St. Johns County Circuit Court Judge, The Florida Times-Union:  Cast & Creative (Howard McGillin Photo: Xanthe Elbrick) Howard McGillin Broadway: The Phantom of the Opera, Gigi, Kiss of the Spider Woman, She Loves Me . He was appointed to the court by Governor Rick Scott (R) on November 18, 2014. The court hearing, heard by Judge Howard McGillin Jr., extended the terms of a temporary injunction for protection against stalking, meaning Tom Reynolds is ordered not to contact Mayor Rich O . 	padding-left: 10px;  Old Soldier/Judge Roan.  He earned an undergraduate degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., a juris doctor from the University of Florida College of Law, and a Masters of Law in Military Law from the Judge Advocate Generals School in Charlottesville, Va.   2023 www.jacksonville.com.  Judge Howard McGillin of the 7th Judicial Circuit, which is made up of St. Johns, Putnam, Flagler and Volusia counties. I led troops in combat as a Field Artillery Officer; I served as an Attorney in the Judge Advocate Generals Corps. Inventions for Piano. Veterans participating in this program likely don't know that it took four years of dedication and tireless effort for Dudley and Judge McGillin to bring to fruition, and that it is largely underwritten by the Veterans Council of St. Johns County. Class Title (Code): Circuit Judge (9812). Howard O. McGillin, Jr. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. As a Judge my top priority is to follow the law and serve justice in our community.  
. Revival of 'Ziegfeld Follies of 1936'", "Howard McGillin, Edwin Cahill Among Cast for Irish Rep's A Child's Christmas in Wales in Concert", "Howard McGillin Where Time Stands Stil (2003, CD)", "The Mystery Of Edwin Drood (Original Broadway Cast Recording)", "Anything Goes: The New Broadway Cast Recording", "Bounce Original Cast Recording to Be Released on April 27", "Howard McGillin Dons the Mask as Bway's 11th Phantom Aug. 23", Cudia Will Succeed McGillin, World's Longest-Running Phantom, on Broadway", "Howard McGillin, George S. Irving, Erin Mackey and More Cast in Mufti 'I Remember Mama'", "Encores! Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. The event was a mere formality. Howard O McGillin is Judge at Florida Circuit Court. McGillin talked a lot about his military background and how it helped prepare him for his life after service. As a Circuit Court Judge I used common sense leadership to serve our nations veterans. Ballotpedia does not currently cover this office or maintain this page. [2], There are 597 judges on the Florida Circuit Court, each elected via nonpartisan elections.

Cookout Milkshake Recipe, Waupaca County Huber, Articles H