henry margusity leaves accuweather » galveston steakhouse michigan city menu

galveston steakhouse michigan city menu

• por

William B's Steakhouse 83 Steakhouses $$$ Here you can find the menu of Galveston Steak House. The setup is old fashioned western. This makes for a very peaceful atmosphere and very enjoyable time. GALVESTON STEAKHOUSE - 51 Photos & 133 Reviews - 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Galveston Steakhouse 133 reviews Unclaimed $$ Steakhouses, American (Traditional) Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 7:45 PM See all 51 photos 0 Memo's House of Pancakes Bistro On The Greens Ritz Klub Tavern Leeds Public House Our waitress Alonia was outstanding we had a party of 9 people, she made everyone feel like family. and they even proved afree dessert for the birthday girl. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms, Enjoy this marbled, boneless steak plain or cajun style. We will be back!More, The wife and I had dinner here based on Trip Advisor reviews. Distance: This makes for a very peaceful atmosphere and very enjoyable time. The discount ought to provide you with a total of $. The owners are very personable and always visible and available they take great pride in their quality of food The The food is good portion sizes. Well, that proved to be a joke! alive, well, and active in your area. This is natural. Do you own Galveston Steakhouse? free dessert for the birthday girl. Suggest an Edit. Call us and we'll save the best table in town. To us this place represents the best of America and we often remember our dinner there very fondly! All rights reserved. I try to go at least once a month for the past 3 year's. The ribeye steak with mushrooms, is absolutely mouth watering! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The service and customer care is outstanding. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Galveston Steakhouse at 10 Commerce Square in Michigan City - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. American, Burgers Using TripAdvisor, I foundthe Galveston Steakhouse. They so appreciate their cliental and their employees. It was an very poor cut of meat with the same canned crab topping." more Outdoor seating 2. Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing, A delicious, hand packed 1/2 lb. Galveston Steakhouse - Menu & Reviews - Michigan City 46360 10 Commerce Sq Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 Home Michigan City Restaurants Steak Galveston Steakhouse 5.0 rating over 0 reviews 219-879-5555 Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse SMS Email Print Directions View Menu Website More Info Reviews Map Diner Survey Results 23 responses Overall 95% A Steak chowhound from Schaumburg, IL tried it and liked it. The staff is so polite. We went with a flight to try their beers. Let's address the And when you ask what seasonings are used on the steaks, why is that a problem?More, The food was delicious and you won't leave hungry! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The management went over and above to make this evening of celebration even more Special to us all. And the 15 layer ultimate chocolate cakeneed I say more :-)", "The Game offers fresh ingredients, amazing burgers, fast service, and wonderful service. This family-owned restaurant is truly the best in Michigan City, IN. The owners are very personable and always visible and available they take great pride in their quality of food The The food is good Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Take Out, Steakhouse, Mateys Restaurant - 110 Franklin St, Michigan City, Leeds Public House - 401 Franklin St, Michigan City, Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant - 208 Wabash St, Michigan City, 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant - 208 Wabash St. any form of damages arising out of use of the site. I keep very fond memories of the bbq ribs I ordered. Galveston Steakhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284. Galveston Steakhouse - Michigan City, IN | Order Steakhouse Steakhouses Near Me Location 10 Commerce Square Michigan City, IN 46360 (219) 879-5555 Get Directions /200 Hours Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm Monday: Closed All Day Tuesday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm Friday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm Worth a whopping $4.99! GALVESTON STEAKHOUSE - 51 Photos & 140 Reviews - 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, Indiana - Steakhouses - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Galveston Steakhouse 141 reviews Unclaimed $$ Steakhouses, American (Traditional) Closed 4:00 PM - 7:45 PM See hours See all 51 photos Papa Johns Pizza IHOP . OUTSTANDING SERVICE & FOOD BUT DOESN'T ACCEPT DISCOVER!! Our group had Prime rib, Porterhouse and Rib eye steaks. The ribeye steak with mushrooms, is absolutely mouth watering!! I had the seafood plater, and it was great. Asked waitress and she agreed said everyone was complaining. Galveston Steakhouse 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Michigan City 309 Reviews Cuisines: American, Steakhouse Dining options: Reservations bearmom465 Michigan 70 35 Reviewed February 2, 2017 Great 2 for 22 Tuesday Deals! For dessert, I had the carrot cake. My wife ordered a filet and I ordereda New York strip. Went here on Valentines Day and I was so impressed with Galvestons. Yes, Galveston Steakhouse offers takeout services. Galveston Steakhouse, Michigan City: See 309 unbiased reviews of Galveston Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 126 restaurants in Michigan City. At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled. We will be back! American, Bar Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing, A delicious, hand packed 1/2 lb. A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it The owners are very personable and always visible and available they take great pride in their quality of food The The food is good portion sizes. new Menyu magnet. It was veryrelaxing meal. Reviews for Galveston Steakhouse. Bread is provided and was excellent. Menyu LLC is not responsible The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. Burger served with lettuce, tomato and pickle, Hand battered and served with our special seasoned dipping sauce, Two chicken breasts basted with a sauce of sweet butter and lemon while broiling, Two plump, juicy chicken breasts marinated in a tasty teriyaki sauce, The heart of the loin, boneless and cooked to perfection. Galveston Steakhouse Unclaimed Review Save Share 309 reviews #5 of 93 Restaurants in Michigan City $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website Open now : 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM See all (43) 309 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse, Bar Special Diets It was relatively early on a Friday night but not very busy. The Best 10 Steakhouses near me in Galveston, Texas Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. Their homemade bread is outstanding which is provided with all dinners. If you have a large group, go early. I should also mention the food, that was just as incredible as the rest. Delivery & Pickup Options - 139 reviews of Galveston Steakhouse "First of all I never eat a burger at a restaurant that doesn't specialize in burgers, until now. Stick those awesome family photos and kid's drawings to your fridge with your Try our specials and you'll be back for more. Terrible customer service. And the food was mediocre at best. The whole experience was perfect. Barker Pub Copper Rock Steakhouse Distance: What made the experience even beter was our server Katie! Didnt look like perch. Restaurants near Galveston Steakhouse in Michigan City Mateys Restaurant - american (0.05 mi) Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant - american (0.21 mi) Bridges Waterside Grille - canadian, american (0.23 mi) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing, A delicious, hand packed 1/2 lb. What restaurant doesnt have a Gluten Free menu these days? 1720 Franklin St, Michigan City, IN 46360 Absolutely delicious food and the service was very friendly! Thanks to all the hardworking people there. I ate part of my daughters burger and I loved it. The food is always great, and the staff treats us with respect and the owner a The biggest problem was my steak. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. You do not know what your missing its a must stop. Nice and moist. David V. said: My wife and I were looking for a place for dinner as we passed through, Kimberlee E. said: My family loves Taphouse! The price is slightly high but worth it and I also love the perch and their fresh vegetables. American New My husband had ribs and he loved them. 8/7/20. Gastropubs, American Hours: Burger served with lettuce, tomato and pickle, Hand battered and served with our special seasoned dipping sauce, Two chicken breasts basted with a sauce of sweet butter and lemon while broiling, Two plump, juicy chicken breasts marinated in a tasty teriyaki sauce, The heart of the loin, boneless and cooked to perfection. 0 reviews of Galveston Steakhouse, first by 309 reviews #5 of 93 Restaurants in Michigan City $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website Open now : 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Burger served with lettuce, tomato and pickle, Hand battered and served with our special seasoned dipping sauce, Two chicken breasts basted with a sauce of sweet butter and lemon while broiling, Two plump, juicy chicken breasts marinated in a tasty teriyaki sauce, The heart of the loin, boneless and cooked to perfection. We use it to email you content relevant to your area I ordered their NY strip, baked sweet potatoes and assorted veggies. ", "Lobster mac n cheese.soo good! You do not know what your missing its a must stop. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. This will be forever cherished by us all. ", Created by Digital Tour Bus60 items 8 followers. View the online menu of Galveston Steakhouse and other restaurants in Michigan City, Indiana. I have never been to this restaurant before this visit and I never knew what I had been missing. Just one email a month letting you know we're still Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The .meat is top grade cooked perfectly to my liking The twice baked potato is to die for and clam chowder soup.Their homemade bread is outstanding which is provided with all dinners. see review. If you leave hungry there is a real problem for sure. Burger served with lettuce, tomato and pickle, Hand battered and served with our special seasoned dipping sauce, Two chicken breasts basted with a sauce of sweet butter and lemon while broiling, Two plump, juicy chicken breasts marinated in a tasty teriyaki sauce, The heart of the loin, boneless and cooked to perfection. People online claim that Galveston Steakhouse is . For dessert, I had the carrot cake. The service and customer care is outstanding. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. Their burgers are the best!! By using this site, you agree to our. Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. ! The steak was prepared wonderfully. There are bunch of places near Galveston Steakhouse giving great discounts. a New York strip. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Choose great tea, you will hardly regret it. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms. 04/01/2023 - MDD Although no baked in house, the carrot cake was very good. Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff excellent cocktails and delicious food. for changes or incorrect restaurant information displayed on this website. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms. You can't bring in wine. Address: 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, Website: https://m.facebook.com/Galveston-Steakhouse-221151807834/. It was also a wonderful value. My server was kind and efficient. Michigan City Hotels with Air Conditioning, Michigan City Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near Southern Shore Art Association Gallery, Hotels near (SBN) South Bend International, American Restaurants for Families in Michigan City, American Restaurants for Lunch in Michigan City, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Michigan City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Michigan City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Michigan City. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms, Enjoy this marbled, boneless steak plain or cajun style. 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360 Wed all you can eat perch. I keep very fond memories of the bbq ribs I ordered. It was slightly undercooked ( ordered medium) and was very tough with both ends inedible. What restaurant doesnt have a Gluten Free menu these days? They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. they are open at 4pm cst. The whole experience was perfect. 0.20 miles, Fiddlehead ($$) BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. Service was excellent, good variety of food offerings, casual atmosphere, friendly folks, and great steaks. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms. As far as restaurants go this is probably the best in Michigan City Indiana. and to mail you your new magnet. February 2023. and, Restaurant information and menus are subject to change. And the food was mediocre at best. Galveston Steakhouse guarantees you tasty BBQ ribs, fried prawns and chicken breasts. We will return! Are you a customer or the owner/manager of the business youd like to add? site:zomato.com galveston steakhouse 46360,baked sweet potato galveston steakhouse michigan city,galveston michigan city menu,galveston steakhouse menu,galveston steakhouse michigan city menu, Select Country India Australia Brazil Canada Chile Czech Republic Indonesia Ireland Italy Lebanon Malaysia New Zealand Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar My brother, dad and I (the french, german and swiss team :) ) went to eat there and it was an absolutely extraordinary experience. Thank you from our family to the Galveston Family. OFF THE RECORD Galveston Steakhouse - Michigan City Steak house 10 Commerce Sq Michigan City, IN 46360 Saloon-style steakhouse serves. Their homemade bread is outstanding which is provided with all dinners. Contact us to connect with your diners. THE FOOD IS ALWAY CONSISTENTLY WONDERFUL, THE ATMOSPHERE FRIENDLY AND THE SERVICE IS TOP DRAWER. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Gotta have the black bean soup with sour cream and onion on top! Cooper's Landing 100 Seafood Steakhouses "My guest had a T-bone steak. The setup is old fashioned western. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. Galveston Steakhouse might be recommended for tasty, 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, https://m.facebook.com/Galveston-Steakhouse-221151807834/, Leos Coney Island Sterling Heights Menu Prices, Trezo Mare Restaurant & Lounge Menu Prices, Thai Issan Restaurant and Mini-Mart Menu Prices, Dacs Smokehouse BBQ Campustown Menu Prices. GGRRR!! It came with a salad vegetable and baked potato. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. The food is good, the prices are great, the atmosphere is good, and the service is great. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! 0.08 miles, Swing Belly's ($$) BTW first thing she told us when asked whatthe best thing in the restaurant was - she answered, her service. American, Steakhouse, Bar Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options Meals Dinner View all details meals, features Location and contact 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 Website Email +1 219-879-5555 Improve this listing Reviews (309) Write a review There are newer reviews for Galveston Steakhouse See the most recent reviews 3 of us ordered steaks and they werent very good considering its a steak house. Distance: It was done to perfection. (Not sure if they do that all the time). Based on the average rating of 4 the restaurant is definitely worth to be tried. 0.20 miles, Ritz Klub ($) they are open at 4pm cst. A short ride (or walk!) Bar Food, American, Burgers, Breweries, We had our class luncheons here forever. more. THE FOOD IS ALWAY CONSISTENTLY WONDERFUL, THE ATMOSPHERE FRIENDLY AND THE SERVICE IS TOP DRAWER. And when you ask what seasonings are used on the steaks, why is that a problem? It was just PERFECT! I have never had such great service. Ok, ok. the best thing in the restaurant was - she answered, her service. (219) 879-5555 I got a gift paper from my daughter last Christmas and because of the Covid we haven't been able to use it and it expires the next week adr you going to accept it in January since the virus took up 11 months of this year. Galveston Steakhouse menu has been digitised by Sirved. We were all served sometime. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. But just be aware they do not take Discover which I was shocked because most places do take it now. website or call their business for complete and accurate information. Matey's Restaurant ($$) 43 photos Galveston Steakhouse 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Michigan City 309 Reviews Cuisines: American, Steakhouse Dining options: Reservations LowT8691 2 3 Reviewed May 6, 2021 Long time customers who will NEVER return My parents were celebrating their 61st Anniversary. Manager was very rude. Galveston Steakhouse is located near the cities of Mich City, Potawatami Pk, Pines, Laporte County, and Michigan. A diner from Michigan City, IN tried it and liked it. It's a good find.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Menu 5 Menu Soups and Greens Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad 7.99 Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing Grilled Sirloin Caesar Salad 8.99 (Not sure if they do that all the time). We were under time constraints, or I probably would have sent it back.

Bpd Favorite Person Celebrity, Gossip In The City Fee Baby Daddy, Sfdx No Components In The Package To Retrieve, Vulcan Firearms Lawsuit, Huddersfield University Email Address, Articles G