henry margusity leaves accuweather » describe two simple ways of preparing fruit sauces

describe two simple ways of preparing fruit sauces

• por

Lots of reasons! Need more healthy recipes? Without any liquid (outside of syrup or honey), how do you prevent from burning? Bake in the oven for about 50 to 60 minutes, depending on their size. Leave a comment below and share a picture on. 2023 American Heart Association, Inc. All rights reserved. 2 teaspoons vanilla or other flavoring; see note. If you have a question, please skim the comments sectionyou might find an immediate answer there. Apples: Remove the core, and fill with fruit and nuts before baking. I did add just a little bit of cornstarch with cold water as I like a little more jam like texture. On a baking sheet, toss with oil, salt and pepper. I made a big mistake. Remove from heat and season with salt (and pepper if desired) to taste. Add to cheesy dishes such as macaroni and cheese or pizza or use it to season roasted vegetables. I like to dollop some into my blender with oat milk, oats, and seeds for a breakfast smoothie on the go. Reduce to a simmer and cook for about one hour or until tender. Overblanching causes loss of flavor, color, andnutrients. Remove leaves, then stack and roll. The squash adds a fibrous dose of vitamin A and cancer-preventing carotenoids. 6. This strawberry sauce is perfect on vanilla ice cream. olive oil, 1 clove of crushed garlic or 1 tsp. Sounds wonderful! Required ingredients: rice, sugar, vinegar, squash, carrots, malunggay leaves, pechay Tagalog, salt and pepper. Dry Soak dry chickpeas in a large pot of water overnight to allow them to expand before being cooked. Blend until smooth and let chill for at least two hours before serving. Try onions, celery, green or red bell peppers, or spinach. Rinse kale and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper. I used a cherry, blueberry, strawberry blend with honey and when I was reaching to get some spices, my bottle of angostura bitters caught my eye so I tried it instead and it turned out great! "This recipe would be great to keep on hand anytime you have berries starting to turnyou can whip this up and have a perfect topping for yogurt, ice cream, or serve alongside whipped cream. Spread the clean herbs in a single layer on a tray and place the tray in the freezer for 1 hour or until frozen. Thanks for sharing, Katie! Steam Bring an inch of water to boil in a pan with a steamer insert in the bottom. All rights reserved. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Image: Blueberry Jam. What is compote, exactly? I cooked it on the stovetop and then put it in a mini crockpot that I use for cooking overnight oatmeal. What an amazing list of blogs! Steam Clean and trim into 1- to 2-inch pieces. Which European country will inspire your culinary journey tonight? TIA. Remove from heat and season with salt (and pepper if desired) to taste. To make a deliciously tart passionfruit dessert sauce, simply omit the garlic, the vinegar, the salt, and the pepper and then increase the sugar to 1/2 cup. Reduce temperature to medium heat and continue boiling for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently. If the sauce is too thick, you can add a little water and stir over very low heat until the right consistency is reached. Saut for three to five minutes until pods are tender. Made this with some blueberries that were getting squishy. Broccoli in olive oil and chopped garlic. I used frozen strawberries and maple syrup. Thank you for the recipe! Grill Slice an onion into rings, brush with olive oil and place on grill until grill marks appear. Here we have mixed berries, sugar, and water. Drizzle the sauce over ice cream or other desserts. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium. Don't use any itemmade of in glass in your microwave unless itsays "microwave safe" on the bottom. If you want to add some extra complexity, though, try any of the following. After cooking, scoop out the flesh and mash or puree. This creative recipe Filipino twist on classic Japanese veggie sushi takes boiled rice and boiled vegetables and combines them into a healthy veggie sushi roll. *Red Dress DHHS, Go Red AHA ; National Wear Red Day is a registered trademark. Hi Robin, I think both of those ideas would work, but I havent tried myself. In addition to the high fiber, apples are also particularly rich in quertecin, an antioxidant that research has shown to slow cell death. Bake Rinse potatoes and wrap them in aluminum foil. You could call the end result a textured fruit sauce or chunky fruit syrup. In a medium saucepan, combine your fruit of choice, sweetener of choice and dash of salt. Start counting the steaming time as soon as the lid is on. 3. Anyway, I found this page while trying to figure out how to describe this concoction to others and if I should actually be applying heat to this before using it (am I doing it wrong?). I know theyll be yummy! Try onions, celery, green or red bell . Steam blanching takes 1 times longer than water blanching. If you eat many different types of fruits and veggies, youre sure to get all the different types of nutrients you need. 2023Yankee Publishing, Inc., An Employee-Owned Company Placeon a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil orother oil. I cant wait to cook most days because of you! Canned Canned chickpeas are ready to consume after being drained and rinsed. In a medium saucepan, add fruit, sugar, and water. of minced garlic, tsp. ground cumin, and salt and pepper to taste. Thanks for another great recipe. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes until asparagus is tender. Sounds delicious! Moist Heat Cooking Poaching, stewing, sauces, or compotes (fruit cooked in a sugar syrup with spices) are examples of moist cooking. Roast Toss grapes with oil, salt and pepper,and roast for 30 minutes at 425 F. Eat as a side dish, tossed in asalad or as a topping on ice cream. Thx!! Dips and spread include guacamole, relishes, preserves, compound butters, and any other spread served with crackers, fruits, or vegetables. Boil Shuck the corn and place in a pot ofsalted, boiling water. Ive used a few of my favorites in these photos (I made separate batches of strawberry, blueberry and peach compote). 3. To prepare for steaming in the rice cooker, saute chopped vegetables with garlic and olive oil. In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of the raspberries, 1 cup of the sliced strawberries, 3/4 cup of the blueberries, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the fresh lemon juice. Its good to add more fruits and vegetables to your diet for a variety of health benefits, including to lose weight. Roast in theoven for 25 to 30 minutesat 400 F. Fresh Rinse and chop orjulienne and enjoy. Bake at 400 F for about 10 minutes or until brown and tender. Boil Cut cabbage into slices and bring apot of water to a boil. Use the back of a spoon to gently crush the fruit against the side of the pan. Must admit, adding balsamic vinegar seemed a bit odd, but it did indeed add to the taste, in a wonderful way! of a water bath. I own Le Crueset casserole pans but thought the dark fruit might discolour the casserole dish. Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. 7 p.m. CT 2/3 cup frozen passion fruit pulp, thawed (or pulp from 2 to 3ripe passion fruits), Freshly ground black pepper, optional, to taste. Why is homemade jam more delicious? What I end up with is a magnificent strawberry sauce that I use to top vanilla ice cream or anything that will stand in for shortcake (biscuits, pound cake, etc) adding whipped cream, of course. Ive also dried herbs in the microwave many times. It was so easy to make. Sounds incredible! Note: To make a dessert sauce, omit the garlic, the vinegar, the salt, and the pepper, and increase the sugar to 1/2 cup. Since its liquid, you can easily add more to taste after cooking if your compote isnt quite sweet enough. Discard the seeds and pulp. I serve it with almond cake. Beat in the eggs, then add a tablespoon of vanilla extract and whisk. As you say, its so easy and it is ready to go from the fridge. I would like to make it into an all fruit compote. See how to freeze zucchini. These healthy substitutions can help you cut down on saturated or trans fats, while noticing little, if any, difference in taste. If you are looking to propagate an even larger amount of breadfruit, then you can try another form of stem cutting. When were trying to stick to a healthy diet, it can definitely get boring. Add garlic anda squeeze of lemon for added flavor. Enjoy beans in soups,salads, tacos orsalsas. Sometimes a key lime pie is just a bit too tart for me. Season with your favorite salsa to give it a Southwestern flair. Im happy to hear that! I also used a potato masher. Marian Blazes is a freelance writer and recipe developer with a passion for South American food. Be sure to wash your hands with warm, soapy water before and after preparing food. Vegetables are submerged in a pot of boiling water and cooked for 1 . Oh wonderful! Using the back of a spoon, gently push the liquid through a fine sieve into a bowl. The photos below show the basic steps for making the sauce. Thats great it turned out so well, Beth! Thats easy: Theyre all good! In this article, you'll find step-by-step photos and written instructions, along with some helpful hints. Yum! Rave reviews, and very friendly. Try outthese 8 recipes for a quick and effortless lunch. Serve it on ice cream for dessert, yogurt or toast the next morning, or anything else that could use some fruity flavor. She wrote a cookbook focusing on the cuisine of Brazil. Roast Toss chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepperand cayenne pepper. Puree the berry mixture in a blender or food processor, return to the saucepan, and bring to a simmer. How do you make your pie filling? Those microwave pressure-cooker devices won't develop high-enough heat to safely can low-acid food products. But did you know that you can make healthy dishes in the microwave, too? To propagate breadfruit by root cuttings, first you will need to carefully expose the breadfruit roots that are growing near the soil surface. After cooking, I added a small bit of vanilla. Roast turnipsuntil tender and browned, about 45 minutes. Thaw them completely before cooking. This preparation results in a divinely intense flavor. Explain how you can reduce the risk of contaminants such as e. coli, salmonella and listeria when handling and cooking with fruit and vegetables. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Seewww.ag.ndsu.edu/foodfor more information about food preservation (canning, freezing, drying), food safety and nutrition. Faith is the SVP of Content at Apartment Therapy Media and Editor-in-Chief of Kitchn, and the author of three cookbooks, including the James Beard Award-winning, Recipe Review: The Cooks Illustrated Vodka Pie Crust. This recipe is made with raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries, but feel free to experiment with combinations of different types of berries, including blackberries, marionberries, gooseberries, as well as others. I have a question do you have to heat it for it to be a compote? simple syrup A syrup consisting of sucrose and water in varying proportions. Gently fan out the slices of the strawberry on the plate you wish to decorate. How to Gain Clarity And Find Happiness in Life by Alice Inoue, How Questioning Life Will Help You Find Clarity And Purpose, How to Commit to Your Passion Projects When Youre Busy, How To Use Project Milestones To Stay On Track With Goals, Losing Confidence in What You Do? Easy. Remove the compote from the heat. Microwave blanching is not recommended. Hi Kim, I wish I could be more help, but I cant say for sure. I followed your recipe to the letter, using 2 (1 lb) bags of frozen berries. Chop the potatoes to mix into potato salad or you can make mashed potatoes by mashing them together, adding milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. See how to freeze corn. Sorghum Flour 4 . When most people think of the microwave, they think of easy-cook TV dinners and sodium-packed canned soup. As it cooks, juices release and you just need to keep and eye on it. Rinse fresh fruits and vegetables, even those you peel, under running tap water. Discovered a bag of wild blueberries in freezer long past their prime. Eat by themselvesor in a salad, or add to smoothies for a beautiful color. Wash and dry a strawberry. After they begin to boil, thicken with a cornstarch-water mixture. Saut Cut peppers lengthwise into strips. 4. Place the passionfruit pulp (fresh or thawed frozen pulp), vinegar, sugar, and crushed garlic in a medium saucepan. It will be a comforting topping to yogurt, ice cream, or eaten alone! Steam for four to five minutes until tender. Have any type of fresh fruit: grapes, apple, banana, orange, kiwi, etc. Thank you! You can prepare this delicious recipe in just five minutes. Use the towel to lightly pat the produce to absorb any remaining water. Choose a variety of fruit: Peach, apple, and berry pies are all wonderful, but we think that the best pies have a mix. Steam Add about 1 inch of water in a saut pot. If youre using chunky fruit or prefer a smoother consistency, mash the fruit with a potato masher or serving fork until it reaches your desired consistency. The fruit was cooked. Thank you for sharing. We used this as an ice cream topping, and will definitely do so again in the future. Fresh Enjoy raspberries fresh, or add them to smoothies, fruit salads or a garden salad. 1. Thanks for sharing a simple but great recipe. Whats your favorite kind of fruit for pie? Chips Try turning kale into delicious kale chips. Drain rutabaga, thenmash. Eat a bowl of vegetable soup. Exceptional! Place a steamer basket on top of the pan, add Brussels sprouts to the steamer basket and cover. First, make the brown sugar glaze by adding 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 cup of chicken stock in a pan. Cook for another six to eightminutes or until tender. That means you shouldn't use your microwave for sterilizing your canning jars, either. Roast Preheat oven to 425 F. Cover a cookie sheet with foil (optional) for easy cleanup. Add a little water as they condense to bring out some additional caramel color from the bottom of the pan. Berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwifruit and passionfruit. A supply of glass Mason jars and lids. ADVERTISEMENT. The plate could be finished with some sauce and garnishes (Figure 12). One of the best recipes for a baked vegetable is baked avocado fries. The two methods of cooking used are either moist or dry heat. Thank you! That sounds delicious, John! I love vanilla with the strawberry version and vanilla and cinnamon with the peach one. Required ingredients: garlic, bell peppers, potato, zucchini, olive oil, salt and pepper, eggs, cheese. Grease and flour a cake pan. Unauthorized use prohibited. Bake for two hours at 200 F. Turn off the oven and let apples sit in the oven for one to two hours as they cool further, until desired crispiness. This recipe calls for Filipino ingredients like malunggay leaves and pechay Tagalog, which can be substituted with bok choy or another nutritious leaf lettuce. Do you have any for homemade saltine crackers, like the ones in the grocery store???? Add broccoli, then cover. Thanks for the recipe! Drain the water, stir in the rest of the ingredients, and serve. Fantastic blogs shared in this post which are stuff with good information and worth to share with others so thanx you very much for sharing the great information with us. Place the lid on and start counting blanching time as soon as the water returns to a boil. Remove the leaves, make a stack and roll, then chop into thin strips. Required ingredients: apples, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon, butter, vanilla extract. Carry dried fruit, such as raisins, dates or dried apricots, in your purse or pocket. Tomato sauce can be frozen in plastic containers and then transferred to plastic bags for easy, nearly airtight storage in thefreezer. Stew Place whole tomatoes in boiling water forone minute; immediately transfer to cold water so you can peel the skin easily. Hot tip: If you have lots of green tomatoes left on the vines and a frost threatens, why not can some green-tomato pie filling? Required ingredients: avocados, flour, eggs, chili powder, salt and pepper, panko bread crumbs, lemon juice. Ive made this recipe at least 8 times and 3 different ways now so I was surprised I havent commented. Cook undisturbed on medium heat until sides become caramelized (five toseven minutes). Put vegetables on your sandwich, such as cucumber, sprouts, tomato, lettuce or avocado. Toss until all are lightly coated with oil. Fruit, typically, does not need to beblanched; however, the process is an easy way to peal fruit (peaches, nectarines, apricots, etc.) If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too. Remove the large stems and chop theleaves into smaller chunks for garnish, ormince to be used in dishes. Add the egg mixture and cheese to the rice cooker, and then stir in the lightly cooked vegetables. Im generally satisfied with my compote at this point, but if the compote isnt sweet enough for your liking, you can stir in a more sweetener, to taste. You can think of compote like jam or jelly (but better). Brush with olive oil, salt,pepper and any additional ingredientssuch as maple syrup or brown sugar. Let them dry in an oven heated to 170 degrees Fahrenheit, with the oven door ajar. Box 520 | Dublin, NH 03444. Drink a small (6-ounce) glass of juice. The opportunity to use fresh, seasonal fruit with a minimum of preparation or fuss, letting the fruits flavors shine out clearly its one of the best things about baking. Abigail Glaser, NDSU Extension program assistant, Melissa Glatt, Add salt, pepper and butter as desired. and Guide to Pressure Canning. Thanksgiving. Hello! Something bright: Most fruit pies need a little extra acidity to brighten the flavor. Boil Boil cauliflower with potatoes, then mash to make cauliflower mashed potatoes. If using fresh passionfruit, cut each one in half and scrape the pulp into a microwave safe bowl. Your ideas look so delicious! Perhaps add items like this to your holiday/birthday wish lists: that large food dehydrator, more canning jars and lids, a pressure canner, a large food mill for processing apple/tomato and other fruit sauces, and maybe a fermentationkit. Your mixture will take a few extra minutes to come to a boil, but the final product should be just as good. Special preparation for ingredients -- such as toasting nuts, letting certain ingredients come to room temperature, etc. Thank you so much!!!!!!! If youd like it to be more smooth, mash it some more. Blanch. While cooking, the fruit will soften. Try brushing this sauce over chicken while grilling it, then serve the chicken with mango salsa and rice or blend it with some olive oil to make a unique salad dressing. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I make compote for Rosh Hashana every year using apples, pears and plums. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. Other popular pie fruits (blueberries, cherries, strawberries) do not have much pectin at all and so they need to be cooked with a thickener to keep the filling from being runny. Put the vegetables in the basket in a single layer so that the steam reaches all parts quickly. One surprising slow-cooker dish is apple sauce. Tracy Wilk, 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, divided, 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced, divided, 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, divided. Whether you cook at home or eat out, try these easy ways to sneak more colorful, nutritious and delicious vegetables and fruits into your snacks and meals (even breakfast). However, most vegetables do not air-dry well, especially in the South, given thehumidity. Thank you! Leeks can be used as a replacement for onions for a milder taste. And yet if your filling isnt delicious as well, then whats the point? 1-800-242-8721 Meanwhile beat egg yolks with the sugar until mixture . Thats great to hear. Im going out later to buy some strawberries and do it again to put over my cheesecake. See our, Please let me know how it turned out for you! It was SO YUMMY! I made this last night with a huge bag of frozen (started fresh) strawberries I needed to use. Toss occasionally until soft/tender (five to eight minutes). Toss until all potatoes are evenlycoated. Steam them in a slow cooker. Cornstarch is usually our thickener of choice, but you can read more about filling thickeners at Baking 911. Most berries do well together. Possibly another berry? Yes, I did leave the skin on. Let me know if you try it! To me it looks like a topping and not a fruit compote that you can eat on its own. Lets explore how we can preserve our goodies to keep longer. Only seed and pulp remain and can be discarded. caramelize To change sugar into caramel by means of heat. Some fruits (apples, blackberries, and quinces) are very high in pectin. will be making it soon! Sounds delicious. We look for sweet apples (Golden Delicious are great in pies) and keep the sugar in the filling to under 1/2 cup. Do I need to peel them if I make compote. What to do? On hot days, munch on a bowl of frozen fruits or vegetables, such as grapes, peas or bananas. For beginners, drying is really best for herbs. Thank you for sharing, Lily. Grapefruit. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. The principles of food safety aim to prevent food from becoming contaminated and causing food poisoning. Onceoil is hot, toss in cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Its not designed to be canned or preserved for the months or years ahead. You can make compote ahead of time and warm it up or throw it onto the stove after dinner. Why not learn how to preserve your surplusvegetables? salt and white pepper to taste. Put the vegetables in the blanching basket and lower into vigorously boiling water. This was a hit using cherries that are in season with honey over angel food cake. Put an inch or two of water in the pot and bring the water to a boil. Use a potato masher to mash the berries and stir constantly while the berries simmer, for about 2 minutes. if you are making a large batch of jams, jellies, orpreserves. Cut into desired sized pieces or leave whole. Fruit filling is what makes us love pie. Cut the carrots into thin slices, and mash the squash with spices of your choice. Simply add the carrots and about 2 tablespoons of water to a bowl, cover it, and microwave for about five minutes (or until the carrots reach your desired tenderness). 1/4 cup sugar (raspberries get sweeter when cooked, so I try not to use too much sugar), 2 cups berries (1 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blackberries), 1/2 cup sugar (these strawberries were out of season and not so sweet so they needed plenty of sugar). Dog lover. Press the mixture gently through a sieve. Toss with seasoning of choice, such as a mixture of olive oil (or desired oil), cinnamon or chili powder, salt and pepper. 1. Yum! * Note that not all pumpkins are meant foreating. Wash the fruit. Dijon mustard, tsp. Do you love McDonald's? Our free email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + Kate updates! 4. Its great at this time of year, too, with the fruit harvest of Autumn just beginning. Be sure its 100% fruit or vegetable juice without excess sodium or sugar . Another spinach salad? diced shallots or mild onion,1 tsp. Either way, youll enjoy delicious resultsfree from additivesandchemicals! If youre already eating plenty of fruits and veggies every day, you may be ready for the next step: include more color. As soon as the blanching time is up, cool the vegetables quickly and thoroughly to stop the cooking process. Then added a dash of cinnamon, a spash of vanilla and lwmon juice. Vegetables such as broccoli, leafy greens, string beans, okra, and asparagus absolutely need to be blanched. I recently made compote with red plums and pear, sweetened with our own honey. crystallize To form crystals, as in the case of dissolved sugar. It was delicious and already gone after just two days!! Eat from as many color groups as you can each day. Top with lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper to taste. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. A dark chocolate cake can go from a brown lump to an artful concoction when garnished with vibrant berries; a lemon tart goes from a fairly monotone palette to lively and lovely when presented with the contrast of a violet flower and marbled raspberry coulis. Roast - Peel and cut the beets into - to -inch wedges. It requires almost no preparation or attention, and you have total control over the ingredients and nutrition profile of your dishes. Add chopped up vegetables to your eggs or potatoes. Remove and top with cinnamon or honey. This link is provided for convenience only and is not an endorsement of either the linked-to entity or any product or service. I used a bag of mixed frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and berries), and it was delirious! Served over chocolate banana cake with vanilla ice cream. Saut for two to three minutes or until tender. You really cant go wrong. Turned out really lovely. To cook the chickpeas, place them in a pot and bring to a boil. LOL. When you use the oven to cook your meal, put in a whole potato, sweet potato or yam at the same time. Ginger can go with almost anything. It doesnt get easier than fruit compote over vanilla ice cream. I only have 3! Fruits commonly cooked using these methods are pears, apples, peaches, nectarines, plums, and apricots. You can also steam vegetables in them easily; some rice cookers even come with a steaming basket and corresponding power setting. Do not overcook, or it can get too thick and gel when refrigerated. New bakers would do well to stick to high pectin fruits, too, like apples (see previous point). Picked up a ton of strawberries today at the store (finally on sale!) Today, we rely on standards set byThe National Center for Home Food Preservation. I never should have added cornstarch! In a bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper and nutmeg, and brush onto pumpkin slices. I used fruit that I had had frozen earlier, from mine and a friends garden. Or does it get thicker when refrigerated? my gluten-free almond cake with berries on top, Blackberries (keep mind there will be seeds in the finished product), Or any combination of the above, like a frozen berry blend, Cheese and crackers or crostini (perfect for impromptu get-togethers), Lemon zest or orange zest (1/4 teaspoon added before cooking), Ground cinnamon or ginger (1/4 teaspoon added before cooking), Vanilla extract (1/2 teaspoon added after cooking), Balsamic vinegar (1 to 2 teaspoons added after cooking), Lemon juice or orange juice (1 to 2 tablespoons added after cooking), Fresh mint or basil leaves (add after cooking), Freshly ground black pepper (to taste, add after cooking), See optional flavoring ideas given above recipe. I hope you enjoyed it! Start with a lesser amount of sugar and add more if needed. Bake. Some fruits, like pineapple, contain more water and may need a thickening agent, like cornstarch. I will make it again, with a variety of fruits! Drizzle witholive oil and lemon juice and season with salt andpepper, then serve. Microwave blanching has not been shown to save time ormoney. 1 teaspoon flour. Thanks for sharing! Youre dehydrating the food to remove moisture, not hydrating it to add moisture. 8. Compote is a simple fruit sauce made with pieces of fresh (or frozen) fruit and some sugar, cooked briefly on the stove. See our editorial policies and staff. What Is Incentive Motivation And Does It Work? Lightly heat butter with the garlic and spices, and the pour the sauce over the blanched green beans. Dehydration is another incredibly easy (and traditional) way to prepare fruits and vegetables. My Mom and I were only recently talking about making some fruit compote its so good!!

Vigo County Jail Mugshots, Articles D