henry margusity leaves accuweather » 1 corinthians 13:2 nkjv

1 corinthians 13:2 nkjv

• por

18:16; John 8:17; Heb. Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. 35:30; Deut. Cookie Notice: face to face. 7Now [c]I pray to God that you do no evil, not that we should appear approved, but that you should do what is honorable, though (M)we may seem disqualified. I may understand all the secret things of God and have all knowledge, and I may have faith so great I can move mountains. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point Not that charity destroys all regard to ourselves, or that the charitable man should neglect himself and all his interests. The New Testament Amen. and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point For all the saints. The Gospels Tools 2Co 2:6 3(B)I was with you (C)in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. Start for FREE. Choose the bible topic you want to study . 5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 6:20; James 2:26], NKJV, Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Third Edition, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word, NKJV, Woman's Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color: Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation. prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. But there, love will be made perfect. We don't use words taught to us by people. Passwords should have at least 6 characters. Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 Corinthians 13:11, 1 Peter 3:11, Psalms 4:8, Philippians 4:9, Galatians 5:22, Isaiah 12:2 8Love never fails. 2And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. Textus Receptus. Christian Standard Bible, Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. The present state is a state of childhood, the future that of manhood. We use the words of the Spirit to teach the truths of the Spirit. 2And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the [a]testimony of God. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point Such is the difference between earth and heaven. The apostle prefers it to gifts, by which it appears to be the more excellent way, he speaks of in the latter part of the preceding chapter: he begins with the gift of tongues, which without charity makes a man noisy, but not spiritual, 1Co 13:1 he next mentions the gifts of knowledge of the mysteries of the Gospel, and of preaching them; and also the gift of working miracles, on the account of which a man thinks himself something, and yet with all these, not having the grace of love, he is nothing, 1Co 13:2 to which he adds alms deeds and martyrdom, and observes, that a man may do the one in the most extensive manner, and suffer the other in the most dreadful shape; and yet if love be wanting, from whence, as a principle, all actions and sufferings should flow, these will be of no avail, 1Co 13:3 and then the apostle proceeds to describe and commend this grace, by its effects and properties, and that in sixteen particulars; by which it appears to be exceeding useful, and what adorns and recommends the person possessed of it, 1Co 13:4-8 and enlarges upon the last, namely, the duration and perpetuity of it; showing that the gifts of knowledge, speaking with tongues, and preaching, shall fail, but this will not, 1Co 13:8 the failure of these gifts he proves from the imperfection of them, which therefore must be removed in a perfect state of things, 1Co 13:9,10 this he illustrates, by comparing the present imperfect state to childhood, and the future one to manhood, which he exemplifies in himself, 1Co 13:11 the imperfect knowledge of the one he compares to looking at objects through a glass, and to an enigma, riddle, or dark saying; and the perfect knowledge of the other, to seeing face to face, without any artificial help, 1Co 13:12 and he concludes this excellent commendation of charity by observing, that it is not only preferable to gifts, but even to graces, and these the more eminent, and which are abiding graces too, as faith and hope; and yet charity exceeds these, both as to its duration and use, 1Co 13:13. Suppose I can understand all the secret things of God and know everything about him. All things are dark and confused now, compared with what they will be hereafter. Save 15% on BibleGateway+ with code SPRINGSTUDY15. 3 # Eph. I may understand all the secret things of God and have all knowledge, and I may have faith so great I can move mountains. 51:12; 66:13; 2 Cor. 2And though I have the gift of (A)prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, (B)so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. - KJV (King James Version), - NKJV (New King James Version), - NIV (New International Version), - USCCB (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops), - Bible Gateway 2. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body [a]to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Matt. The New Testament Hope fastens on future happiness, and waits for that; but in heaven, faith will be swallowed up in actual sight, and hope in enjoyment. 18:10; (1 John 3:2). If I dont have love, I am nothing at all. Individual instructors or editors may still require the use of URLs. What Does Colossians 2:6-7 Teach Us about Our Faith Walk? I may have the gift of prophecy. how much surpassing ( 1 John. Thank you for registering. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. By submitting your email address, you understand that you will receive email communications from Bible Gateway, a division of The Zondervan Corporation, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA, including commercial communications and messages from partners of Bible Gateway. 8For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. Num. General Epistles BEST VALUE in digital Bible study. Wisdom Literature Faith fixes on the Divine revelation, and assents thereto, relying on the Divine Redeemer. 15But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. But even with all these things, if I do not have love, then I am nothing. The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright 1982 Thomas Nelson. Johannine Writings How excellent would Christianity appear to the world, if those who profess it were more under this Divine principle, and paid due regard to the command on which its blessed Author laid the chief stress! 6But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified. New Living Translation, 12(T)Greet one another with a holy kiss. Usernames should only contain letters, numbers, dots, dashes, or underscores. NKJV 1 Corinthians 13 1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. (B)By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established. 2(C)I have told you before, and foretell as if I were present the second time, and now being absent [a]I write to those (D)who have sinned before, and to all the rest, that if I come again (E)I will not spare 3since you seek a proof of Christ (F)speaking in me, who is not weak toward you, but mighty (G)in you. Get the answers your looking for and save with code SPRINGSTUDY15! 3 And though I bestow all my Darby Translation, There may be an open and lavish hand, where there is not a liberal and charitable heart. Prophets 1 Corinthians 2:12New King James Version. 2I may have the gift to speak what God has revealed, and I may understand all mysteries and have all knowledge. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. Copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Paul is acknowledged as the author both by the letter itself ( 1:1-2; 16:21) and by the early church fathers. King James Version 13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift ofprophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. Let us ask whether this Divine love dwells in our hearts. Start your free trial today! Major Prophets Copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Westminster Leningrad Codex, The Whole Bible Greeting. Has this principle guided us into becoming behaviour to all men? Young's Literal Translation, 13This will be (A)the third time I am coming to you. 10:12; 17:9; 1 Thess. (R)Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love (S)and peace will be with you. 3:3, 5], Job 32:8; Eccl. 17:20; 21:21; Mark 11:23; Luke 17:6, Prov. 2And though I have the gift of (A)prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, (B)so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. Handed down. Used by permission. Save 15% for life! 13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these . Try Bible Gateway Plus free today! John 3:16, Jesus faith love), Select a Beginning Point 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words Enter code SPRINGSTUDY15 and have answers to your Bible questions at your fingertips. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 4:10 when we are weak and you are strong. For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote to you, with many tears, not that you should be grieved, but that you might know the love which I have so abundantly for you. By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.. If you have any questions, please review our Privacy Policy or email us at privacy@biblegateway.com. English Standard Version, Enter code SPRINGSTUDY15 to save 15% for life!. 3:12; James 1:23, Gen. 32:30; Num. Pentateuch 1 Corinthians 13:2 In-Context. Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

Retirement Communities In South Korea, Articles OTHER